• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
The apparent update is that Trump was reading the wrong information to his audience at a rally, with Eichenwald implying the only explanation is Moscow feeding that information directly to the Trump campaign.

Slizeezyc

Has anyone explained the disconnect between chanting stuff like "fucking media" and "kill the bitch" with being about being good and religious and all that? I don't get it.

Gruco

Banned
Is anyone else getting worried about the whitey tape coming out?

And how will this affect everyone's opinions of all those negative ads Michelle did on Hillary?

johnsmith

remember me
God damn it Kurt
fNtXfDn.jpg

Leading up to the debates, the media lectures its viewers on how simple acts done by Nixon, Gore, Romney in the heat of a debate, single moments, sink them, but a presidential candidate stalking their candidate and intimidating them, sniffing constantly, and humping a chair live on television aren't going to be called out just like those disasterous moments?

Boke1879

I think eichenwald is tweeting himself to death.

Like he's doing good work and he wants people to pay attention. And in any other election this would probably be something that gets play.

But Donald has dragged us down to the bottom that this shit doesn't phase us

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Shep Smith's tirade about Trump was epic today. He is 100% convinced the whole thing is about starting a media network and bringing his base with him.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
So, the Russians took some quotes from one of Kurt's articles, put them inside some fake e-mail, published it as news on their own media outlet, and somehow it got into Trump's hands?

Did I get all that?

Shep Smith's tirade about Trump was epic today. He is 100% convinced the whole thing is about starting a media network and bringing his base with him.

Rick Tyler saying same, that basically Trump knows he lost and is building a demographic to make money off of.

Effect

So outside of Paul Ryan telling house members it's everyone for themselves anything major happen today? Any reason to somehow wet the bed tonight?

Can't be the speaker if you're in the minority party! Though coming from Hannity, it's some Trump campaign bluster and threats from the Freedom Caucus.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Yup.

This might be the first night since last Thursday where I'm actually able to sleep well. The past three nights have been exhilirating, but a few down nights would be welcome.

===

Wait a tic..

Jacob Kornbluh ‏@jacobkornbluh 51s52 seconds ago

So Hannity says Paul Ryan will not be speaker? Is President Trump putting him in jail, too?

Bowdz

Yup.

This might be the first night since last Thursday where I'm actually able to sleep well. The past three nights have been exhilirating, but a few down nights would be welcome.

===

Wait a tic..

Go Sean, go!

It's pretty telling when you compare the Berners at the DNC to this current GOP split and look at how both leaders of the party acted:

Hillary: Berners are pissed at the wikileaks and the primary and threaten not to vote for her so she brings them onboard to help craft policy and cleans house at the DNC to solve their grievances.

Trump: GOP is pissed at Trump for being such a sexist asshole and Trump and company make a political hit list to take them out.

Gruco

Banned
Leading up to the debates, the media lectures its viewers on how simple acts done by Nixon, Gore, Romney in the heat of a debate, single moments, sink them, but a presidential candidate stalking their candidate and intimidating them, sniffing constantly, and humping a chair live on television aren't going to be called out just like those disasterous moments?

I am still in shock that GAF thought Trump won the debate

wtf GAF.

East Lake

So, the Russians took some quotes from one of Kurt's articles, put them inside some fake e-mail, published it as news on their own media outlet, and somehow it got into Trump's hands?

Did I get all that?
Yeah but I think he's implying someone gave that to him, or that one of Trump's goons is reading sputnik but the latter is more boring.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Yup.

===

Wait a tic..

Is that a prediction or a threat?

Bowdz

Man, if everything breaks right for the Dems and they take back the House, we might have a female President from New York, a Jewish Majority leader from New York, and a female Speaker of the House from California. It'd be the far right's worst nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom