• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

teiresias

Is it wrong to think that even being 33 years old is not young enough for Billy Bush to attribute his playing along with Trump to age or immaturity? It's not like he was a fucking teenager. 33 is a grown adult!

No it's not wrong, I said the same thing when he released his first statement after the tape released.

Vyse24

Broken Matt Hardy is the best work of his career

Unshackled Donald Trump is like...

WCW World Heavyweight Champion David Arquette

shit is already on fire, but you really aren't helping matters with your antics

Well Arquette didn't want to be champion because he thought it was disrespectful to the title.

I guess it's more like WCW World Heavyweight Champion Vince Russo. No one wanted it, but he doesn't give a fuck because he's Vince Russo.

Funny how less than a year later, WCW was dead. Much like the road the GOP is going down.

kess

If the GOP establishment was smart, they would Sabotage Trump and any fsr right wing candidate the next 30 days untill a time they can rebuild a more moderate majority.

Its painful, and they would ceed a lot of territory to Democrats the next few cycles. But it's a smart long term plan to rebrand and rebuild. Kick out the white nationalists and Christian apocalypsians.

They won't because it's the smart and the right thing to do. Still too much they're hokding on to, despite the path they're on. They won't rip off the bandaid until the limb is already rotten.

the limb is zombified and is punching them in the face

TyrantII

Remember when Hillary was caught on shocking video being dragged into her car after she collapses and everybody was like ohnos what does this mean ahh

Good times, good times

Remember when Trump won the second debate because he said everything the echo chamber wanted to be said?

Good times.

Is it wrong to think that even being 33 years old is not young enough for Billy Bush to attribute his playing along with Trump to age or immaturity? It's not like he was a fucking teenager. 33 is a grown adult!

If he (and Trump for that matter) were even college age kids at the time it could have been excused away via ignorance. As it stands, you have two grown ass men joking about sexual assault.

Also, I rarely post here, but I do lurk a lot. Hi poligaf!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
WHERE IS KELLYANNE

What happens to the shackles when they leave our wrists?

She's gone. Maybe informally and she won't announce anything before election day. But I'm guessing she is the "shackles" that Trump is referencing in his Twitter rant.

GusBus

CufFSYeWcAAPX71.jpg

All hands on deck!

Ryan Lochte was 32 when he got drunk and pissed all over a gas station in a foreign country and blamed it on a non-existent mugger, and everyone chalked that up to boyhood pranks. White guys in their early-30s are just "immature rapscallions."

The better angle is that he was doing his job to be a sycophantic handler to Trump. Though it's still a poor excuse.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
That "scoop" package was a joke, right? Because of the scoop? There's nothing inside that package, correct?

That Trump ad is disgusting. And he is a terrible, vile sad excuse for a person. He isn't a man. He is nothing but a sack of orange colored shit who deserves to step on Lego every day for the rest of his life.

Grief.exe

Daryl Glenn, the Republican candidate challenging the Democratic incumbent, was on NPR this.korning discussing policy.

He says the Iran Nuclear Deal was his reason for starting the campaign. He then went onto a rant with how he is sure Iran is working with North Korea to create a ballistic missile, then shoot it over the US, using the EMP burst to destroy our electronics. Saying the Iran Nuclear Deal was responsible for this reality. He did not provide a source when pressed, he merely'knows' this would happen.

I realize trying to apply logic to people like this is an impossibility, but if someone is scared of an Iranian Nuclear attack, wouldn't they be a fan of the Nuclear Deal? They interviewer even mentioned that theit breakout capacity to create a nuclear weapon was within months prior to the deal, now it's years. We've confiscated all of their plutonium stores and much of their uranium, constant inspections, and a cessation of their plutonium production entirely. Not to mention the more moderate government being elected due to the increased economic activity, more moderate younger population, and world interaction

Daryl Glenn, the Republican candidate challenging the Democratic incumbent, was on NPR this.korning discussing policy.

He says the Iran Nuclear Deal was his reason for starting the campaign. He then went onto a rant with how he is sure Iran is working with North Korea to create a ballistic missile, then shoot it over the US, using the EMP burst to destroy our electronics. Saying the Iran Nuclear Deal was responsible for this reality. He did not provide a source when pressed, he merely'knows' this would happen.

I realize trying to apply logic to people like this is an impossibility, but if someone is scared of an Iranian Nuclear attack, wouldn't they be a fan of the Nuclear Deal? They interviewer even mentioned that theit breakout capacity to create a nuclear weapon was within months prior to the deal, now it's years. We've confiscated all of their plutonium stores and much of their uranium, constant inspections, and a cessation of their plutonium production entirely. Not to mention the more moderate government being elected due to the increased economic activity, more moderate younger population, and world interaction

Someone has been watching Goldeneye a bit too much

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Yes, just a clever joke. The "Not Trump Tower" should give it away if the actual scoop included doesn't.

That's what I thought--just saw others treating it as real and thought maybe I had missed something.

There's a thread in OT, but I thought I'd repost here. Wikileaks is the most neutered outfit. This could in no way be construed as detrimental by anyone other than those just maniacally opposed to Hilldawg.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rabia-qatar-isis-podesta-latest-a7355466.html

"Hillary Clinton emails leak: Wikileaks documents claim Democratic nominee 'thinks Saudi Arabia and Qatar fund Isis"

“While this military/para-military operation is moving forward, we need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL [Isis] and other radical Sunni groups in the region,” Ms Clinton reportedly wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom