• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

GusBus

New statement from @marcorubio saying he is still voting for @realDonaldTrump @CBSMiami

Cuf6v_BWgAAXmSF.jpg:large

Yer playing with fire, little Marco...

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Daryl Glenn, the Republican candidate challenging the Democratic incumbent, was on NPR this.korning discussing policy.

He says the Iran Nuclear Deal was his reason for starting the campaign. He then went onto a rant with how he is sure Iran is working with North Korea to create a ballistic missile, then shoot it over the US, using the EMP burst to destroy our electronics. Saying the Iran Nuclear Deal was responsible for this reality. He did not provide a source when pressed, he merely'knows' this would happen.

I realize trying to apply logic to people like this is an impossibility, but if someone is scared of an Iranian Nuclear attack, wouldn't they be a fan of the Nuclear Deal? They interviewer even mentioned that theit breakout capacity to create a nuclear weapon was within months prior to the deal, now it's years. We've confiscated all of their plutonium stores and much of their uranium, constant inspections, and a cessation of their plutonium production entirely. Not to mention the more moderate government being elected due to the increased economic activity, more moderate younger population, and world interaction

He's the nuts from Colorado who pulled his Trump endorsement over the weekend and called for him to drop out.

Then back tracked today like a coward.

Kusagari

If Murphy's campaign isn't complete shit they need to flood Miami with ads tying Rube to Trump.

Make sure Cubans don't split ticket.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
In the sea of absurdity of this election season, one thing that has been kind of overlooked is how ridiculous it was that Billy Bush of all people indirectly played a major role in what is happening right now.

So early voting starts in earnest nationwide next week and the Republican nominee is engaged in all out warfare for the ownership of his party with its leaders.

Again, how is this happening. I think Pence is the only one that handled this correctly in the GOP-sound really dour and mean, take his apology, never abandon the candidate. It's vile and disgusting but you have to go all-in that this is Trump's lowest moment.

GusBus

@HillaryClinton 4 minutes ago
The choice on climate change:
Hillary has a plan to turn America into a clean energy superpower.
Trump calls it a "Chinese hoax."

I love how Hillary's team is tweeting like it's an average Tuesday, and simply letting the GOP implode on their own.

So early voting starts in earnest nationwide next week and the Republican nominee is engaged in all out warfare for the ownership of his party with its leaders.

Again, how is this happening. I think Pence is the only one that handled this correctly in the GOP-sound really dour and mean, take his apology, never abandon the candidate. It's vile and disgusting but you have to go all-in that this is Trump's lowest moment.
Polls are saying it hurts them either way. Dropping Trump pre loss will hurt less long term so it is the less bad option. It does no good in 2016 though.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
That picture is inflammatory, dangerous garbage.

Polls are saying it hurts them either way. Dropping Trump pre loss will hurt less long term so it is the less bad option. It does no good in 2016 though.

The GOP has spent an entire election season running against Hillary Clinton. That is their platform (see: RNC and everything Trump has ever said outside a few policy speeches). If they dump Trump they have no platform.

At least by sticking behind Trump they keep their platform and their reason for existing this election.

Grief.exe

I love how illegal immigrants are never white.

Illegal immigration is likely disproportionally Hispanic, but I thought the funny part of that image was just the picture was putting the African Americans under illegal immigrants. Likely because the author is capitalizing on uneducated whites fear of black people and 'rising crime.'

The funny thing is there's never accusations of fraud when they're winning. Trump could win by one vote and the whole notion of the DNC rigging anything goes away.

iammeiam

The funny thing is there's never accusations of fraud when they're winning. Trump could win by one vote and the whole notion of the DNC rigging anything goes away.

I think Trump has referred a few times to the primary still being rigged but he didn't care because he won anyway because his support overwhelmed the rigging.

This might be him setting up for claiming his movement couldn't overcome the rigging of Crooked Hillary and the establishment GOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom