• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember them.

Trump didn't convert a bunch of people into believing that white nationalism and sexual assault are fine. He just told them to be honest and tell it like it is.

He normalized behavior that we had successfully convinced people was anti social. He basically said "Look, it's totally okay to be a white nationalist and to sexually assault people. Look, I'm doing it, and I'm not suffering for it!"

He gave people a public figurehead to rally behind. It's still something I find incredibly depressing. It made people think they were totally normal and that their beliefs were mainstream and totally fine to air publically.

They aren't going to be too happy about getting shoved back in the cupboard, but oh well, nothing else that can be done really until they finally finish slowly dying out.

McCain is going to lose.

There are so many nutbar Trump supporters, truly crazy racist fucks, in Maricopa County alone. They will go out of their way to fuck McCain out of hatred and anger.

Egg is gonna win, bank on it.

User1608

Banned
I'm really uncomfortable with how much hatred is directed at us. It sucks guys.

What a bunch of delusional fucks to think we can vote.

At least we are very likely getting an incredibly lopsided Democratic victory at the rate things are going.

McCain is going to lose.

There are so many nutbar Trump supporters, truly crazy racist fucks, in Maricopa County alone. They will go out of their way to fuck McCain out of hatred and anger.

Egg is gonna win, bank on it.

Anyone who endorsed him even for a second that loses, whether they pulled support or not...

Fuck em.

See I'm actually sympathetic to republicans because we're going to need some help to stop this. Like ok Paul Ryan is IMO a racist fuckhead but at least his racism is disguised as economic policy. Trumps just a racist. The stakes are so high that I think the tiger actually has a shot to get elected...
I agree. We need minority leader Paul Ryan.

Just unfollow him and don't bother.

I'd like to pull this out of your post though:

Because without those stories I'm pretty sure he never warrants his own website.

Either way they are sourced by Russian hackers and are an outlet for blatant Russian propaganda.

I mean wikileaks is even promoting him pretending they have no ties.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/785848018851463172

I don't care about the Mtracy's of the world. But greenwald commands respect and has continued to be woefully dishonest while accusing others of doing the same.

KMS

I think I might need to seek a support group as I've become addicted to schadenfreude. This last week has been insane.

Revolver

He's attacking McCain now?

Guys it's just water in my eye.. no really.

I can't breath.

Donald J. Trump Verified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

The very foul mouthed Sen. John McCain begged for my support during his primary (I gave, he won), then dropped me over locker room remarks!

Donald J. Trump Verified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

The very foul mouthed Sen. John McCain begged for my support during his primary (I gave, he won), then dropped me over locker room remarks!

This is actually a really sick burn. He's not wrong here, even though he's grossly distorting all the facts.

It's starting to sink in...

A full government under Dem control without a economic crisis to watch over for the first two years...

Think about all that can get done...

God damn it, we need to make the House go blue.

SOMEONE CATCH ME UP

WHAT'S HAPPENING
In a nutshell, this

2994456-3988355766-VDysg.gif

For reference/spoilers
Punished Snake walking out of his base after killing all his comrades

Brinbe

The dem response to these hacked/leaked emails are all absolutely terrible. They're indeed lucky that the Trump/GOP are a complete dumpster fire right now.

Is it too much of a leap to say that Trump is probably going beserk against the GOP now because he knows the next tape is going to annihilate him, so his calculation is that it's better to form ranks/dig trenches early rather than *after* tape 2 drops?

!!!!

Pawnshop Pretty
‏@MisterMcCracken
Holy shit, one of my friends at Burnett Productions was sent home early b/c all the servers were shut down to prevent an Apprentice leak.

TyrantII

Is it too much of a leap to say that Trump is probably going beserk against the GOP now because he knows the next tape is going to annihilate him, so his calculation is that it's better to form ranks/dig trenches early rather than *after* tape 2 drops?

That would be strategy. So, no...

Its pure reaction. He is a wounded animal, lashing out, snarling. His ego must be appease.

Brinbe

Ben Carson still looks like he just woke up from a nap.
Again, quote of the election remains that line about 'if you want to see Trump's insecurities see what he criticizes other people for'.

It doesn't matter. At all.
I never said it did? I'm just commenting on what I see. And it would matter if she were facing a capable opponent.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Lol wow

Trump: The very foul mouthed Sen. John McCain begged for my support during his primary (I gave, he won), then dropped me over locker room remarks!

TyrantII

I've been waiting for this since 2008. I have my doubts it'll actually happen. But one can hope, for change.

Sink their ship. Hopefully the Dems are making sure as much water is being poured into their engine room as possible.

mjp2417

Banned

Highly doubtful. This is basic retribution. This what Trump does. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Ryan's decision on Monday which is sparking this was influenced by the looming specter of more tapes.

!!!!

Pawnshop Pretty
‏@MisterMcCracken
Holy shit, one of my friends at Burnett Productions was sent home early b/c all the servers were shut down to prevent an Apprentice leak.

Please tell me Burnett Productions are secretly taping Trump throughout the whole election.

"Don't leak that shit today!!! Look at the shot sheet. Today we focus on the Civil War. The bombs don't drop until episode 9"

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. thanks everyone

2. i won't believe it's actual GOP civil war until Ryan gives in. Then I'll believe.

3. but seriously, fuck Paul Ryan. Has any supposedly principled pol been more damaged this cycle than him? He was The One Republican You Can Honestly Respect Other Than Mitt Romney.

(I'm not giving that title to Lindsey Graham, Warmonger.)

Teggy

Carson is a mess. Brianna just trying to get him to explain his "metaphor". "no, it has nothing to do with Obama." "No it has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom