• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

User1608

Banned
looool. Megyn Kelly is still an asshole but that was fantastic!
HOLY FUCK at that final jab from Jake Tapper!

Boris listed how Clinton was a failure her entire life and relitigated all of her scandals and when he was done, Jake just followed up with "Well, that failure is beating your boss in every poll."

Fucking mic drop.
Yeah, I lost it. These surrogates continue getting owned lol. No doubt CNN people fucking hate Trump at this point.

*Edit, in hindsight, I really appreciate them being so hard on him and their surrogates after the birther and tape stuff, because they should, as any decent human being would be.

Bowdz

Re: the media:

My wife is convinced the media really stopped pushing horse races and "both sides" when Trump trolled them with the birther announcement. I'm not sure it wasn't due to happen anyway.

What say you?

Sounds about right. They were universally furious at being string along and I think they finally realized that ratings weren't worth playing into Trump's shit.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
OMG, you are all panicking because Hillary is leading by 7 or 9 and not by 11 or 14.

That's good for turnout, I guess? lol.

I'm not seeing anyone "panicking."

Boke1879

Yea it seems the media has a very short fuse when it comes to Trump and his surrogates. Seems like they finally treating him like real candidate instead of entertainment for ratings.

Boke1879

My wife is convinced the media really stopped pushing horse races and "both sides" when Trump trolled them with the birther announcement. I'm not sure it wasn't due to happen anyway.

What say you?

Yup. The moment they realized they were being played during that is when you saw a visible shift. They were pissed and they reacted as such.

Also does Conway really have the day off?

What say you?
You both might be right. It's possible the media was always going to give Trump a harder shake by the end but they certainly were pushed in that direction when they were conned out of... I think it was over a billion dollars in advertising money.

Joe

yKjMWID.jpg

kirblar

What say you?
I don't think she's wrong.

Wikileaks also pulled the exact same bait and switch stunt a few days ago.

Yea it seems the media has a very short fuse when it comes to Trump and his surrogates. Seems like they finally treating him like real candidate instead of entertainment for ratings.

I mean when you're hearing shit like the garbage Ben Carson spewed earlier, there's a point when even money can't save you from snapping anymore.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Will Jordan Verified account
‏@williamjordann

Married WOMEN who say they are voting for Hillary Clinton: 45%.

Married MEN who think their SPOUSE is voting for Hillary Clinton: 33%

I found this interesting.

HylianTom

Banned
I found this interesting.
I totally believe it.

About 15-20 years ago, I've done calls and interview QA for two pollsters. It was not uncommon to call, get a woman on the phone, and find that she was hesitant to answer certain questions while her husband was in the room with her.

Syncytia

I totally believe it.

About 15-20 years ago, I've done calls and interview QA for two pollsters. It was not uncommon to call, get a woman on the phone, and find that she was hesitant to answer certain questions while her husband was in the room with her.

I imagine that could be worse and/or much more common this election.

Hell hath no fury like a cable news producer scorned.

That was pretty amazing to watch. They were pissed. Then everyone deleted their footage of the hotel tour.

It was almost as salty as Alex Jones during the wikileaks anniversary event. Almost.

Obama has to be careful with that ring-Huma infused it with dark powers that sap Obama's life energy to sustain Hillary. That's why he ages so fast. He's got to keep it from coming into contact with regular people as much as possible so as to avoid harming other Americans.

NeoXChaos

The reaction to a third straight loss for the Presidency is going to be unprecedented. Republicans have never suffered such a defeat in the modern era.

The reaction to a third straight loss for the Presidency is going to be unprecedented. Republicans have never suffered such a defeat in the modern era.

I wonder if it will drive them to commission a post-mortem of the election that will illustrate the parties fundamental issues that, if unchecked, will result in national losses being all but unavoidable.

Greenberg Quinlan Rosner Research, NH LV, pre tapes (11/29-10/2)

Gov:

Van Ostern (D): 44
Sununu (R): 44
Some guy?: 6

Pres:

Hillary: 46
Trump: 38
Johnson: 7

Just added to 538.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom