• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilsongt

Oh my fucking God. A trump supporter caller on NPR just said that Trump was not stalkin around the stage, standing behind Hillary like a demented carved jack-o-lantern, and fucking his chair... But was i stead EXERCISING on stage.

The mental fucking gymnastics.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
How One 19-Year-Old Illinois Man Is Distorting National Polling Averages

God Nate versus the USC/LA Times poll.

b5gYlOF.jpg

This needs to be it's own thread. It's just too funny to keep to ourselves.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
For what it is worth in my own personal experience poll volunteers and officials don't put up with any nonsense at their polling locations on election day. They tell you the rules and if you break them repeatedly (they'll remind you sternly the first time) they will ask you to leave. If you don't leave the cops will then ask-and make-you leave.

But the police union backed Trump and therefore will only protect Trump voters!

What does this show? I can't open Twitter.

Remember, Hillary was +1 in last Missouri Monmouth poll. This is just ridiculous. Lots of pussy grabbers in the ozarks.

Oh well. New Wisconsin MULawPoll in 15 minutes! Not making a prediction this time.

Bowdz

Remember, Hillary was +1 in last Missouri Monmouth poll. This is just ridiculous. Lots of pussy grabbers in the ozarks.

Oh well. New Wisconsin MULawPoll in 15 minutes! Not making a prediction this time.

Trump was up 1+ in the August poll, not Clinton. The slide in the gov race is crazy though.

1. Nate said he didn't have any inside info on this poll.

2. Trump was up +1 in the last Monmouth poll right after the convention.

3. DJT +5 is exactly where the polls-plus model has him in MO, which is encouraging for like, IA.

4. She could still outrun him with ground game with these margins.

5. The real story is Kander/Koster. Tight!

Emarv

Rudy again proves himself to be a disgusting piece of trash.
He's such garbage. Also saying "she doesn't belong in our very very very tight group of 'never forget'".

Wtf does that even mean? Who's in the Never Forget Club? Just Rudy and Trump?

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
He's such garbage. Also saying "she doesn't belong in our very very very tight group of 'never forget'".

Wtf does that even mean? Who's in the Never Forget Club? Just Rudy and Trump?

The irony. They want to forget about including anyone else in their 'Never Forget' club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom