• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Adam:

tumblr_oey6nfHRyT1r6q8euo1_1280.jpg

YASS RUSSIAN HOOKER YASSSSSS

Armaros

I think we've said it about any number of supposed 'bomb's from any number of sources. If there was something damning in any of the emails, it would've been dropped first. What's the point in buildup with a bunch of meaningless bullshit? Unless Wikileaks is just leaking all the emails to have the media look for an bombshell because they're too lazy to do it themselves.

They want to keep themselves in the news as a distraction from all of the Trump stuff coming out.

Joe and Mika seemed angry about the the trump accusations, but not at trump.

after donald put them on blast about their not secret relationship they waddled up trump tower to simmer things down and since then joe and mika have been sniffing the smelling salts at every trump accusations. total phonies.

Julian Assange disgusts the fuck out of me, especially when he pretends to stand for something that he clearly doesn't. He's a phony, and a phony that is seeking to do tangible harm to the US by focusing his efforts on the least harmful candidate, and not giving a fuck about the monster with God knows how many skeletons in his closet.

The scary thing is, if we had someone like Pence at the top of the ticket, these email leaks would be almost saturating media time. Literally the only thing that supersedes them is stuff like sexual assault, and in a way Clinton is insanely lucky to have Trump as her opponent.

You can tell these Podesta emails are nothing when the alt-right simply appends a number to the end of their hashtag.

What are they at now? #podestaemail7?

Julian Assange disgusts the fuck out of me, especially when he pretends to stand for something that he clearly doesn't. He's a phony, and a phony that is seeking to do tangible harm to the US by focusing his efforts on the least harmful candidate.

The scary thing is, if we had someone like Pence at the top of the ticket, these email leaks would be almost saturating media time. Literally the only thing that supersedes them is stuff like sexual assault, and in a way Clinton is insanely lucky to have Trump as her opponent.
Yeah he turned out to be a total shitbag. I am absolutely positive he is a big presence on /pol/ and r/the_donald.

Knowing Killary, I am willing to bet she is going to do something about this runt.

Revolver

Some Utah Trump guy just asked Carol Costello when she's going to interview Bill Clinton's illegitimate son after complaining the Trump stories are a bunch of tabloid trash.

kevin1025

Banned
Sweet, sweet justice.

The 263-room five-star hotel in the historic Old Post Office building opened last month. But even with a prime location near the White House, swanky interiors, and aggressive promotion by the candidate himself, empty rooms have forced the hotel to reduce rates during a peak season...

...Some of the issues even predate Trump’s presidential campaign: When the government inked a 60-year, $200 million lease with Trump in 2012, rival hoteliers took the unusual step of warning Uncle Sam that the deal could turn into yet another Trump business failure.

Those warnings look increasingly prophetic. While the break-even rate on the hotel rooms is more than $750 a night, by some estimates last weekend rooms could be had for under $500 per night — at a time when rival hotels were sold out weeks ahead of time...

...Last weekend bankers and dignitaries from around the world descended on Washington for the annual World Bank–IMF meetings. But just a few days before, the conference rooms were not only still available at Trump International, they were heavily discounted. On October 2, a deluxe room, with a rack rate of $805, could be had for as low $445 a night on Hotels.com. All other five-star D.C. downtown hotels were sold out. By Wednesday, October 5, weekend stays in the deluxe rooms were marked down to $404 per night on Trump International’s own website. The more luxurious 500-square-foot executive rooms, with a city view and marble bath, were only $484. By comparison, at the Waldorf-Astoria in Georgetown, the only available rooms were $1,139 per night, according to Hotels.com.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/10/trumps-d-c-hotel-shows-as-poll-sink-so-does-his-brand.html?mid=twitter_nymag

This is too good.

Vahagn

Her recollection matches those of Trump’s own bankruptcy attorneys, who said the real estate developer and former reality TV star lied so much they would only meet with him in pairs so another witness could always be present.

Damnnn

GusBus

Yeah, I just read this. Cuban was absolutely right - his brand is toast. No one wants to be associated with this shitstain anymore.

What's even crazier is that had he not run for President his reputation would have remained (relatively) intact. A couple years ago I would've had no problem staying a Trump hotel, even though I always thought the guy was a huckster.

Oh shit..

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/lon...-dishonest-ex-boss-should-never-be-president/

Trump often uses this person of evidence of how much he respects women.
Her recollection matches those of Trump’s own bankruptcy attorneys, who said the real estate developer and former reality TV star lied so much they would only meet with him in pairs so another witness could always be present.

“He always was dishonest, all the time I worked with him,” Res said. “We never knew when he was telling the truth or when he wasn’t — and I don’t think that that’s what we need in a president.”

Trump:

"The bombing of Serbs, who were our allies in both world wars, was a big mistake,” Trump told the Serbian weekly magazine Nedeljnik for an article published on its website Thursday. “Serbians are very good people. Unfortunately, the Clinton administration caused them a lot of harm, but also throughout the Balkans, which they made a mess out of."

What the fuck?

Bill Clinton, husband and supporter of Trump’s rival in the presidential race, Hillary Clinton, was the U.S. president throughout the violent collapse of Yugoslavia, which saw ethnic Serb militias engage in ethnic cleansing against predominantly Muslim groups in the former Yugoslavia. The bombings caused hundreds of civilian casualties but also stopped the advance of Serb troops.

Trump did not specify how he would have handled the situation differently, but vowed to have “a new policy with the Balkans” if he wins the election.

Foffy

Banned
Is there any way we can get Obama a third term? I've been loving him lately.

His interview with Wired about AI, coupled with the recent White House report on this issue has me actually hopeful for the future.

Then I look at the status quo around me, and am reminded of fear. It alarms me to see how forward-thinking Obama is, because both candidates lack this. You can argue one of them is backwards-thinking, which of course changes depending on who you ask. ;)

History will look back on this man with kindness. A man hindered by others, not hindered by ego. The potential of what he could have done in his eight years unhindered will always be a sorrowful note to entertain.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I've heard the name but is she still a successful lawyer or someone that had success previously and now just does the tv circuits? I don't know much about her.

She took down the University of Texas president and half the football staff over sexual misconduct in the last 4 years.

I feel bad going to Wikileaks but that debate prep is extremely impressive and shows how intensely she is prepared. Pretty much all the leaks have made me like her more lol. I want the house. With such a policy oriented president I can't even imagine what they could accomplish in a few years.

The Trump debate prep was probably much easier in terms of actual policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom