• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

mo60

I don't know about what to make about it possible being the highest turnout. The campaign also says that it will be a close election.

I know that they say that at least partly to keep people engaged but something doesn't add up. If it is close and there is a high turnout than that might be due to deplorables showing up in masses.

How will they show up in masses if trump has no organized ground game in a lot of the important states.

thebloo

How do you guys watch Morning Joe more than once? After 7 minutes, these guys know nothing!

"He's doing exactly what he needs to do!"
"He's shoring up his core and he'll go for the win in the final week!"
"Shy Trump voters!"

Kev, please ban.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
There's no way he can resist now

White House warns Trump not to attack Michelle Obama - http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/warning-trump-attack-michelle-obama-229749

PwU0Hk4.gif

jtb

Banned
I totally buy record turnout for this election. If you're convinced the stakes are apocalyptic, why wouldn't it be? People point to Reid/Angle in 2010 as high unfavorables = high turnout. I find that a convincing theory.

I think that means Hillary will win by a large margin (7-10 points), but it also means that there will be enough ticket splitters to keep the house in GOP hands. I think for Dems to retake the house, it requires a GOP turnout collapse, not ticket-splitting. I know congress breaks late, but... eh. Even the senate looks like we're heading to a 51-50 split.

What's the proper way to put the parentheses?
(((PoliGAF 2016))) |OT13|
(((PoliGAF 2016 |OT13|)))
PoliGAF 2016 (((OT13)))
(((PoliGAF 2016))) (((OT13)))

mo60

So if the turnout in this election will be huge does anyone think trump will break 55 million votes on November 8th at this point.

What a fucking bizarre Emerson poll, lmao.

Ohio favorability:

Hillary+0 (best result in Ohio she's ever had)
Trump-28

Ohio polls: Hillary+2

... Hillary leads in favorability by 28 points but leads in the polls by... 2?

What a fucking bizarre Emerson poll, lmao.

Ohio favorability:

Hillary+0 (best result in Ohio she's ever had)
Trump-28

Ohio polls: Hillary+2

... Hillary leads in favorability by 28 points but leads in the polls by... 2?

Nate Cohn ‏@Nate_Cohn 17s17 seconds ago Washington, DC
Just stop reporting Emerson polls. It's a landline-only survey by college kids that weights to made up stuff

Even I think Trump and his campaign are smart enough not to attack Michelle. It would be legit game over.

can you imagine if they baited him into attacking Michelle...

Then responded by releasing a trump tape with him dropping the N word all over the place?

He'd be polling in the single digits

Mark Murray ‏@mmurraypolitics 23s23 seconds ago
NBC/WSJ/Marist poll of North Carolina
Clinton 45%
Trump 41%
Johnson 9%

2-way: HRC 48%, Trump 43%
(Oct 10-12, LVs)

Senate race tied

------------------

NBC/WSJ/Marist poll of Ohio
Trump 42%
Clinton 41%
Johnson 9%
Stein 4%

2-way: HRC 45%, Trump 45%
(Oct. 10-12, LVs)

Portman +18

Loxley

Yeah, I think the odds are pretty high that the "evidence" he claims to have doesn't so much provide an alibi or exonerate him, but attempts to smear the image of the women who are accusing him. He'll do exactly what he does every time he gets cornered, tries to deflect everyone's attention to something (or someone) else.

I mean, if he actually had genuine proof that every single one of these claims was false and/or fabricated, why the fuck wouldn't he release it immediately?

Mac_Lane

Mark Murray ‏@mmurraypolitics 23s23 seconds ago
NBC/WSJ/Marist poll of North Carolina
Clinton 45%
Trump 41%
Johnson 9%

2-way: HRC 48%, Trump 43%
(Oct 10-12, LVs)

Senate race tied

------------------

NBC/WSJ/Marist poll of Ohio
Trump 42%
Clinton 41%
Johnson 9%
Stein 4%

2-way: HRC 45%, Trump 45%
(Oct. 10-12, LVs)

Portman +18

The hell is wrong with Ohio...

Anyway, Strickland was a mistake. Sad!

Blader

Ohioans went hook, line and sinker for locker room talk.

And Portman +18?! Did Strickland bow out of the race or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom