• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
The utter incompetence shown by Donald's opponents in the Republican primary just gets more and more staggering; it is like they did no opposition research against him at all, at any stage of the primaries.

Jeb's fucking cousin knew this all along and Jeb couldn't get the info from him.

Jeb Bush is the single most incompetent human being in America.

Effect

He had a damn mic on at the time too. He had to have been around TV crews, etc long enough at that time to know you watch what you say when miced up. I'm not at all surprised he's said this or even thinks this though. However after everything that has happen based on his thoughts on women this was the last thing he needed released.

Outside of that please let this be the thing that finally does him in. Please don't let him recover this. Please don't let there be anything directed at Hillary. Let this be the thing that causes the RNC to pull support away from him in the final days.

Cyanity

Banned
"Trump's dated tons of women, so I'm not sure what people expected. He doesn't drink or do drugs so he has to pass the time somehow."

QUICK, GET CONWAY ON THIS SPIN

Zukkoyaki

In all the excitement we totally missed that our friends at Gravis polled Wisconsin (landline only = extreme republican bias = garbage poll)

Clinton 48
Trump 40

Trump's getting roasted even in heavily biased polls. Beautiful.

kevin1025

Banned
He had a damn mic on at the time too. He had to have been around TV crews, etc long enough at that time to know you watch what you say when miced up. I'm not at all surprised he's said this or even thinks this though. However after everything that has happen based on his thoughts on women this was the last thing he needed released.

Outside of that please let this be the thing that finally does him in. Please don't let him recover this. Please don't let there be anything directed at Hillary. Let this be the thing that causes the RNC to pull support away from him in the final days.

Don Lemon had a previous Apprentice person on who said there was instances of him sexualizing and demeaning women on set during the show.

I think this is just who he is, hot mic or not. He can't help himself.

Grief.exe

If you watch the video when they start talking about the legs and purple dress and tic tacs, it's about the woman they meet right outside the bus. It's fucking disgusting and Billy Bush tells her to give Trump a hug.

Watching the entire video with subtitles that just aired on CNN is really unbelievable. Like INSANE....

I though they were talking about two different women.

At first they are discussing some lady he 'made a run at' while she was married and now has 'phony tits,' then they see the girl that is waiting for them and the conversation moves to her.

Boke1879

Yep. Dems and surrogates need to go all in on this and make Paul Ryan and Mike Pence answer to this. Ryan is supposed to campaign with the man tomorrow. If he goes through with that and not comment on this? Ohhh boy.

I bet GOP donors, The RNC and GOP congressman are ALL on the phone right now. They gotta bail. This story needs to hold.

I am cackling. If Cruz had just held out for two weeks, he would have been proven right! Now he's destroyed himself irrevocably.

There's no proof that Ted Cruz ever backtracked and...

rY5NlP7.png

Oh. Nevermind.

Teggy

Even good 'ol Bill Mitchell is struggling with this one

Bill MitchellVerified account
‏@mitchellvii
Considering Trump is not in prison for sexual assault, I'm guessing this was just talk and not something he made a habit of doing.

In all the excitement we totally missed that our friends at Gravis polled Wisconsin (landline only = extreme republican bias = garbage poll)

Clinton 48
Trump 40

Trump's getting roasted even in heavily biased polls. Beautiful.

Breitbart showing Hillary+8 in Wisconsin is amazing, I love all of their polls.

Cerium

I don't think it was the Clinton oppo team that slipped this to the press.

It would've been better to drop it after the third debate to fill those final weeks before election day. Right now it's competing with Hurricane coverage and will get swept away by debate coverage on Sunday.

Dropping it on a Friday afternoon kind of minimizes the impact.

I'm thinking about how David Vitter lost Louisiana governorship in big part due to his sex scandal. I wonder if the evangelical vote could be depressed enough to put Texas in play more.

Grexeno

It would've been better to drop it after the third debate to fill those final weeks before election day. Right now it's competing with Hurricane coverage and will get swept away by debate coverage on Sunday.

This literally may be bigger than a hurricane.

I am cackling. If Cruz had just held out for two weeks, he would have been proven right! Now he's destroyed himself irrevocably.

The thing about Cruz is that he is so incredibly craven that it gets in the way of his common sense. He had a good plan and was intelligent enough to envision how it would help him, but his lust for power and his concern that his plan might get in the way of acquiring it did him in.

If he actually had moral fortitude of any type, he would have made the right choices, but then again, if he actually had moral fortitude of any type, he wouldn't be Ted Cruz, now would he?

Boke1879

Nah. This will be a story today and tomorrow and now, no doubt this gets brought up at the debate. It definitely does. With the debate this is definitely a story going into next week.

@realDonaldTrump May 15
The failing @nytimes wrote yet another hit piece on me. All are impressed with how nicely I have treated women, they found nothing. A joke!

kess

Nah. What he said is way too memorable to go away anytime soon. It's going to become his new catchphrase. Many memes.

Force the leadership to respond. Ryan said there was a line that Donald could cross that would lose him his endorsement. Make Ryan say this does not cross that line.

Edit:
Wow the meme machine is quick. Who is the HumbleRichMan on the left?

Grief.exe

Donald expects someone to open the door for him. Even when someone clearly isn't there to help him he waits for a servant to open the door.

ZAj8qiE.png

Emarv

Reporters are going all in. This is the excuse they needed to stop pretending and just straight up speak real talk about this man.

Grexeno

I'm moving tomorrow. I haven't packed a single thing. I need to eat.

And I'm sitting here refreshing GAF and my sides are in orbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom