• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebloo

Also!

I'm voting today.

#JillNotHill
#Green4OurFuture
#DrWIFI

lebron-james-tore-the-heart-out-of-the-celtics-with-a-devastating-45-point-performance.jpg

I'm not watching this debate. It sounds like Trump's shittiest advisor are insuring this one will be even more of a shitshow than the last one. I hate to think of the long term effect of Trumps rock bottom discourse. The Freedom Caucus/Tea Party morons now have the perfect template to follow to destroy the competition in the Republican primaries.

That Selzer poll better move bad Nate's model by 6 points is all I have to say.

NateS has already said that Clinton's likelihood of winning is close to maxed out. The system's built in allowance of variability won't let it go much higher. So we can accurately say that the Queen's biggest problem right now is that she's been winning too much.

Donald is bringing Obama;s half brother.

Hillary is bringing Mark Cuban and that HP woman.

Donald surprises with
Bill's alleged son.

Hillary surprises with
all the ~15 or so women who have accused Donald of sexual assault.

Donald launches bombshell:
Monica Lewinsky
Hillary launches bombshell:
Tiffany Trump

Tiffany: It was me Daddy! It was me all along!
Trump: Tiffany why?!
Tiffany: You only wanna fuck Ivanka

Melania: ....

NateS has already said that Clinton's likelihood of winning is close to maxed out. The system's built in allowance of variability won't let it go much higher. So we can accurately say that the Queen's biggest problem right now is that she's been winning too much.

Bad Nate should change the rules because I SAID SO!

Also, what's a Final Fantasy?

gcubed

The only thing that will change it now is time. Every week closer will add some chance to her winning

Maledict

The name of Alyssa's drag look had she made it to the top 4. :(

I need to dig out the drag race thread. Finally getting through with watching seasons 7 (it's only just appeared on U.K. Netflix), and although I haven't yet watched the final esppisode and seen who wins I'm not happy about how it's gone This season!

I need to dig out the drag race thread. Finally getting through with watching seasons 7 (it's only just appeared on U.K. Netflix), and although I haven't yet watched the final esppisode and seen who wins I'm not happy about how it's gone This season!
Mama, we already had a whole other season and a 2nd All Star Season. :p

One thing I do like that Bad Nate has done recently is include a thing that shows you how the updates they do changed the model.

So:

A NY poll showing Hillary +23
A National poll showing Hillary +10
A National poll (adjusted) showing Hillary +5
A National poll showing Hillary +9 (after being Trump +2!)
A Kansas poll showing Trump +11
An Arizona Poll showing Hillary +6

....decreased her chances of winning by 0.1

BSsBrolly

Banned
It really pisses me off that the media is starting to pick up on the O'Keefe video. Dude is a known fraud, why reward him with more views? Fuck him.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The very MOMENT Clinton wins, Fox News is going to turn rabid against Trump and blame him for everything.

They all know he is starting his own network and are going to start badmouthing him instantly and repeatedly. It is going to be fascinating to watch.

kadotsu

Banned
[...]
One thing I do like that Bad Nate has done recently is include a thing that shows you how the updates they do changed the model.

[...]

Maybe he has a PID controller in his model and the derivative term include a heavy weighted 3rd derivative. So Clinton's numbers, the speed at which she is gaining and the acceleration are all fine but the the jerk is negative so minus 0.1% it is.

Zukkoyaki

So:

But... But... I thought we were all about the TRENDZ?!?

I actually like that new feature as well. It reminds me that I can still make fun of 538 even while Clinton has a massive lead.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So in the last 24 hours we have had Kasich and Rubio making somewhat anti-Trump statements (Rubio's was about the hacking, but could be perceived that way).

And this is still with Georgia as red!

It really pisses me off that the media is starting to pick up on the O'Keefe video. Dude is a known fraud, why reward him with more views? Fuck him.

They are desperate for a horse race. I was surprised to see it on AC360 and hearing Cooper defend O'Keefe. The motherfucker doctored footage before and here you guys are almost immediately airing it without even asking for the raw footage beforehand. I hope it blows up in their faces. Only way they'll learn.

Cyanity

Banned

So:

You forgot to add "Trump invited Obama's half brother to the debate" adjusted Trump +30

Poll: Clinton up 30 in Miami-Dade County

Hillary Clinton is dominating Donald Trump in Florida’s largest county, a new poll shows.

Clinton has 58 percent support in Miami-Dade County to Trump's 28 percent, according to the WLRN-Univision 23 survey released Wednesday.
Clinton's edge outpaces President Obama's performance in the county in 2012. Obama won Miami-Dade by 24 points en route to taking the key state of Florida by less than one percentage point.

“[Clinton’s lead] is the most that any Democrat has ever gotten, dating back to the 2000 election,” said Fernand Amandi, the Democratic pollster whose Bendixen & Amandi International conducted the poll.

The poll found that the county harshly disapproves of Trump, the GOP presidential nominee.

Seventy-one percent view Trump unfavorably, including 64 percent who say “very” unfavorably. Twenty-seven percent view him favorably.

In contrast, 62 percent see Clinton favorably to 38 percent unfavorable.

“We’ve never seen numbers like these before,” Amandi said. "Ever, ever, ever, ever.”

WOW 2

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
Listening to the latest NPR Politics podcast. I didn't watch the entire Melania interview, therefore I didn't know she unironically suggested that if Trump wins one of her goals is to combat mean language and bullying on the internet...

The wife of Trump suggested this.

Trump.

FML

Wilsongt

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump

‘Food Groups’ – Emails Show Clinton Campaign Organized Potential VPs By Race And Gender:

Someone else must have his phone. That's the least Trumpy Trump tweet.

Bill Mitchell ‏@mitchellvii 24m24 minutes ago
Take every poll with Hillary winning. Remove the Democrat oversample and she loses.

+

Dead even. With nearly one-in-10 voters still looking beyond the top four candidates or undecided and less than three weeks to go until Election Day.

Today’s Rasmussen Reports White House Watch telephone and online survey shows Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican Donald Trump each picking up 42% support among Likely U.S. Voters. Seven percent (7%) still prefer Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson, while one percent (1%) opt for Green Party nominee Jill Stein. But three percent (3%) like some other candidate in the race, and six percent (6%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Yesterday, it was Clinton 42%, Trump 41%. Clinton edged back into a two-point lead at the beginning of the week after falling behind by two at the end of last week.

= BLISS

avaya

Just to put that FL Miami dade number into context that translates to a 86k additional raw vote advantage in Miami dade alone over what Bams got in 2012.....he only won the state by a little over 70k votes in 2012.

She's winning Florida by 5pts. It's lit.

Christie is done for a long time. I want Rubio's approval rating in the gutter ��

Christie knew the bridge stuff was career-ending (but probably not criminal) so he latched onto Donald in the hope that he could re-invent himself before everything came crashing down. It was his only move if he wanted to continue to participate in politics.

Just to put that FL Miami dade number into context that translates to a 86k additional raw vote advantage in Miami dade alone over what Bams got in 2012.....he only won the state by a little over 70k votes in 2012.

She's winning Florida by 5pts. It's lit.

They are going to call it when it's still near even when it's clear that M-D and the I-4 corridor are going to bury Trump, expect some Karl Rove style meltdowns on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom