• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eusis

I'm already preparing to mock everyone who said Clinton was an awful candidate and didn't stand a chance.
This was probably believable when the GOP was an unknown. Then it became a clown show. And the biggest clown came out on top.

My mom was still afraid but she's been very cool on Hillary.

studyguy

CNN had Connway on last night going in on O'keefe bullshit.
You could see her all too eager to stick some thorns in someone else for once in this campaign's life.

I can't believe they give dildo boat anytime at all with the only disclaimer being "He's had a questionable past"

Literally, the only place I have heard about this video is Poligaf.

I'm actually laughing at this MSNBC bumper

"Trump up by 4 pts in Nevada 1 day after Hillary up by 7!"

Emarv

studyguy

I didn't even notice it had made it to mainstream till CNN last night. I assumed it was staying online and not much else, but it's clearly out there. Every republican pundit now references it every moment they get without naming the author specifically.

Fladam

B0vFTrb0ZGDf2.gif

Boke1879

I'm actually laughing at this MSNBC bumper

"Trump up by 4 pts in Nevada 1 day after Hillary up by 7!"

It's so funny seeing all these places act like the race is close but then have the panelist and pundits pretty much all accept the race is done.

HylianTom

Banned
I think most of the media have realized that they don't need a horserace narrative with Trump in the picture; he by himself is enough of an attention-grabbing trainwreck.

thebloo

Yglesias' tweet was perfect. It's the exact type of rough emphasis you'd expect from someone trying to learn just from a quick program or lesson.

"I like to picture Obama staying up late eating almonds and practicing on Duolingo."

I'd kill to see Trump try and speak Spanish for even one sentence. I'd die.

What's Spanish for "bigly"?

Zaphod

My wife and I have already resigned ourselves to the fact trump will totally win KS, we will still go do our part to vote for Hillary though.

We have to get brownback out of here at some point...

He's gone in 2 thankfully. My district is solid democrat, but if yours isn't, don't forget to throw those bums out that supported his tax plan. Also vote to retain the state supreme court judges that have been standing up to him.

Thank you for your service to our country and the world's future.

I hope this post is dug up in 2000 years as evidence of humanity's grace.

Eh the earth will be a mirror of mars by then but maybe on some spaceship deep in space, in the archives of this thing that humanity used to use lots of pipes for (when they weren't full) called the interwebs

I really hope Hillary makes at least a little push in Texas. Arizona would be great, but it went for Bill Clinton once. Texas hasn't gone blue since 1976. It would be such a huge punch in the gut if Trump lost there, plus we are talking 38 electoral votes (same as Ohio and PA combined). Still not likely for her to win, but it would be amazing.

ONLY BECAUSE SHE IS RUNNING AGAINST TRUMP!! ANY DECENT REPUBLICAN WOULD CRUSH HER!!!!

Am I doing it right?

You're doing it right for the case that big monied business interests will make in 4 years to remove her and supplant her with policies precious to making their bank accounts that much larger.

Probably gonna miss the debate tonight, but I can't say I'm too sad about that. I suspect it will be a big mess and just depress me like the previous one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom