• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paskil

Also, revisiting the Tom Cotton question from earlier:

Of course he won't be running in 2020. Donald Trump will be the incumbent and will not have a primary opponent.

Grief.exe

I don't think tonight debate is worth watching this election is over.

For a political junkie, I disagree, but the majority of the American people will likely hold the same opinion.

Look to see the continued drop off between the first debate, VP debate (when compared to past VP numbers), second debate, and finally the third.

I VOTED FOR MY QUEEN!

I only cried for a few minutes, and made my fiance very uncomfortable. The 5 year old helped me cast the final ballot for Queen. (8 year old helped fiance). We took my mom and my 90 year old neighbor to vote too.

COME THROUGH MY QUEEN

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Ryan is still crazy good in front of a camera as far as I'm concerned. I still consider him a 2020 threat.
I will be absolutely shocked if he can survive 4 years as speaker of the house without becoming hated in this environment.

CCS

Banned
I VOTED FOR MY QUEEN!

I only cried for a few minutes, and made my fiance very uncomfortable. The 5 year old helped me cast the final ballot for Queen. (8 year old helped fiance). We took my mom and my 90 year old neighbor to vote too.

COME THROUGH MY QUEEN

Well done bae! Did the kids enjoy it? :)

jiggle

I VOTED FOR MY QUEEN!

COME THROUGH MY QUEEN
907bebc8-a851-429e-9e41-a71c109badc1.gif

Nafai1123

Banned
I VOTED FOR MY QUEEN!

COME THROUGH MY QUEEN

You had an underage child cast your ballot?

VOOOOTTTTTER FRAAAUUUUUD!!!!!1!

Well done bae! Did the kids enjoy it? :)
Ya, we took them out of school at noon. Youngest helped me cast my ballot. Oldest helped Colt. (I still got to push the button for Queen, but he thinks he helped so whatever. The foundation of good parenting is good lying.)

Diablos

I will be absolutely shocked if he can survive 4 years as speaker of the house without becoming hated in this environment.
Ryan is fucked. Only question is if another Paul Ryan type takes his place or if it's someone in the image of Trump. If it's the latter we are in for some real shit

I VOTED FOR MY QUEEN!

COME THROUGH MY QUEEN

Despite my reservations towards her in some areas, I'm happy for you to finally be able to vote for her for president in a general election.

sazzy

What if Donald pulls off a complete about turn in the debate tonight...

-all day the media is talking about the controversial guests he's inviting.
-then it turns out that none of them are present at the debate
-donald acts like a perfect gentleman, no personal attacks, polite, measured, focused
-???
-profit?

jmdajr

-donald acts like a perfect gentleman, no personal attacks, polite, measured, focused
-???
-profit?

Physically and Mentally impossible for him.

-???
-profit?

I think fewer than three weeks before the election is a little too late to finally show a hint of presidential decorum, but maybe that's just me.

-???
-profit?

What if Trump starts reading off an original Russian copy of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and pledges to execute Hillary after the election.

Teggy

So the other people coming for Trump are Amb. Stevens' fiancé and some of the "angel mothers" (ones who have relatives killed by undocumented immigrants). Also speculation that Hillary will be asked to apologize to Benghazi mom.

-???
-profit?

For Trump to be president would require basically the fastest swing in polls in the history of presidential polling.

Paches

-???
-profit?

I think I have read this same thing for the past 8 months about him.

So the other people coming for Trump are Amb. Stevens' fiancé and some of the "angel mothers" (ones who have relatives killed by undocumented immigrants). Also speculation that Hillary will be asked to apologize to Benghazi mom.

I saw this episode of House of Cards.

Even in that stupid show, this did not go well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom