• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowdz

debate 1: Donald tries to be presidential. Hillary let's loose on him with multiple baits. Donald chases them down the rabbit hole, gets lost, loses the debate.

debate 2: Hillary is done with baiting. She ignores Donald's attacks and instead focuses on the questions asked. Donald wastes his time trying to get back at her for debate 1, puts forward no coherent argument for his presidency, and loses the debate.

debate 3: Hillary completely ignores Donald and makes the case for her presidency. Donald, still seething from debate 1, debate 2, and other scandals, continues to attack Hillary, and loses the debate.

Sounds good to me. Hillary should focus on making her case with the exception of laying a few pieces of bait for Trump.

edit- if Hillary does attack anyone, it will be the GOP, Ryan and McConnell for nominating Donald. This is the biggest audience she can hope to get to deliver that message at this point.

I doubt it. She (correctly) wants to make this election a referendum on Donald Trump. No need to unite their side.

lyrick

Leaving work soon, and planning on hitting the liquor store on the way home. What's a good beer for the third debate?

Boke1879

Gonna be a long 20 some days after tonight. Just want this to be over.

After today it'll be straight up campaign mode for both of them I'm sure. We got Michelle in AZ tomorrow. Hell maybe Hillary pops up there as well. Unless something truly outrageous happens I think since everything will be fast moving it'll be hard to focus the debate as anything meaningful.

But yea I'm skipping tonights debate. Will just read reactions and hopefully take some glee in the polling afterwards.

Slayven

Wait.
In your world, is it Bearenstein or Berenstain?

Was a Busy Town man personally

61yL3D5RVBL.jpg

Cyanity

Banned
It's not even a Hail Mary. It's the final play where the team keeps trying to lateral the ball to anyone still standing hoping to get a miracle run.

And they accidentally lateralled the ball to the other team on the first throw, then continued to pass an imaginary ball to one another while loudly proclaiming how in the bag their game winning touchdown is. Meanwhile, the other team is running the other way down the field, uncontested, and are only 10 yards from the endzone.

Cyanity

Banned
Let's be honest here - the best beer for the third debate is Ballast Point's Habanero Sculpin. It's spicy as hell and lingers. Also tasty as fuck.

@ONLXN's Assange is giving Hole a run for his money as my favorite character in the Trump-verse.

ASSANGE: Again, It Is Vital That I Use The Computer!
OLD LADY: I still need it.
ASSANGE: You're Just Goofing Around!
EMBASSY LIBRARIAN: shhh

ASSANGE: I Need To Affect An Election!
OLD LADY: Which country?
ASSANGE: You... Haven't Heard Of It.
OLD LADY: (clicks)
ASSANGE: Etsy AGAIN?

ASSANGE: Oh Please, Like You're Going To Have That Hair Band Shipped To The Ecuadorean Embassy In London!
OLD LADY:
ASSANGE: Give Me A BREAK

If the republican party dies and no one can organize a new party that has a legit shot would the Democratic primary essentially become the new general election

Grief.exe

Is Kelly-Anne Conway's career taking irreversible damage or will people forgive her because she's just doing her job?

She propped up w when of the worst candidates in history while she was involved, is likely elevating hey career.

It's clear Trump is not taking her direction anymore.

I'd hire her if I was a Republican. She's damn good at her job. Which is being terrible for money, but she's good at it.

I was under the impression she was retiring after this campaign. Like, no one else relevant would take the gig, except for someone who wouldn't need to find a job in politics afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom