• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta deep fry them first.

NUyttbn.gif

See, for me, I'd sooner not see the GOP reform, because IMO it is just too far gone. I'd rather see the GOP shrivel up and die, and then have the Democrat party split into the new two-party system. TBH, I think that this is what's going to happen anyway, since Republican voters are a dying breed and millennials are dissatisfied with certain elements of the Democrat party.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Palin? Why? Some on Twitter are saying it is the precursor to the Trump network.

TheFatOne

Now I remember why I think Chris Hayes should forever stay on the B team and Joy Reid should take his spot. Guy seriously just asked someone if they hate Trump. Why the fuck even ask that question when you know if they did hate Trump they are just going to straight up lie to you. So much stupid. He's way better when he's not on 5 days a week.

I see your deep fried oreos and raise you a milky bun with cookie monster ice cream with Oreo pieces.
o.jpg

If you're wondering, it's a freshly baked glazed donut stuffed with ice cream and a topping..in this case cookie monster and oreos.

And it is better than fried oreos. But then I have to run 3 miles after...still worth it.

I see your deep fried oreos and raise you a milky bun with cookie monster ice cream with Oreo pieces.
o.jpg

If you're wondering, it's a freshly baked glazed donut stuffed with ice cream and a topping..in this case cookie monster and oreos.

And it is better than fried oreos. But then I have to run 3 miles after...still worth it.

I thought that the picture was of mold at first glance lol

kevin1025

Banned
So basically he's bringing everyone to this debate, both as moral support and as an ineffective attack. This is Trump's Last Stand, I'm convinced of it.

See, for me, I'd sooner not see the GOP reform, because IMO it is just too far gone. I'd rather see the GOP shrivel up and die, and then have the Democrat party split into the new two-party system. TBH, I think that this is what's going to happen anyway, since Republican voters are a dying breed and millennials are dissatisfied with certain elements of the Democrat party.

I dont think they can change. If you are a republican and you ditch all of their horrible social issues stances, then you get steam rolled in the primary by an alt right candidate. And if you are an alt right candidate you lose in the general.

What if Trump pivots

He's been pivoting all along, it just so happens that he does a 360 instead of a 180.

I dont think they can change. If you are a republican and you ditch all of their horrible social issues stances, then you get steam rolled in the primary by an alt right candidate. And if you are an alt right candidate you lose in the general.

Precisely, the GOP has a lot to lose by reformation.

The thought that the Republican party is just going to die is not based on any reality of the next few decades. They will be irrelevant in the presidential races but they will still be very relevant. Hell look at how gracefully some Republicans have danced around having a white nationalist at the top of the ticket.

They haven't shown any sign of changing either. This was the perfect election for them to wise up but their party base just won't have it. The only way I see a major reform is getting rid of the primary system.

The thought that the Republican party is just going to die is not based on any reality of the next few decades. They will be irrelevant in the presidential races but they will still be very relevant. Hell look at how gracefully some Republicans have danced around having a white nationalist at the top of the ticket.

But if they don't have a President who can improve turnout, won't that prove to be an obstacle down the road for the downticket? Especially with an electorate in many states that is growing further towards the opposition?

Bowdz

I'm excited for the SCOTUS section in this debate. It allows Clinton to play up the historic intransigent in the Republican Senate by playing to moderates that just want to see the government run. Also, I'm excited that we get to talk about the wall in a debate.

sazzy

what are the chances that Wallace takes rubio's lead and doesn't bring up the hacked by russia wikileaks emails at all?

Paskil

You know what, I could deal with the Diablosing, bed wetting, cat gifs, and constant poll panicking, but sausage gravy on Oreos? Y'all are some disgusting, depraved motherfuckers. I'm done with this place.

I'm not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom