• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Remember when people were like "ohhh hillary is such a bad debater" and then she dragged him and snatched his wig across 4.5 hrs

Tarydax

Banned
In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter, but I do wish she would have said that O'Keefe video was fake.

I can't wait for SNL's take on this debate.

HylianTom

Banned
tumblr_oef2zpSaAI1up8i4yo2_400.gif

zou

of course trump can't say he'll accept the results of the election, he'll have to wait for putin's call first.

Does buying stuff through Hillary's online shop provide money for the campaign? Interested in whether I should donate or buy something.

Boke1879

Real talk. What the fuck does Kellyanne and the surrogates and the campaign expect when he does these debates?

You're going up against a seasoned politician who has been doing this for decades? What the fuck do they expect?

Trump is going to blow up on twitter isn't he?

Hopfrog

Of course they are, and it's dumb, always was, even in the primary, for both the Democrats and Republicans. You don't give an endorsement before the end of the race, no one should ask any of the candidates for it.

But we aren't talking about an endorsement. We are talking about accepting the legitimacy of the election on a basic level.

Link

The Autumn Wind
In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter, but I do wish she would have said that O'Keefe video was fake.

I can't wait for SNL's take on this debate.
Do we know that for sure? You don't want to stick your neck out like that if it turns out to be real.

Only caught the last hour because my girlfriend has no interest in politics but from the sound of things Clinton trounced him?

Also, his closing statement about African Americans and Latinos was extremely offensive. I can't believe he said that.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Yep, virtually every single media person says the same thing. It's disqualifying.

It's stupid of Trump to say it's rigged without any proofs, but asking any candidate if they will support someone or concede ahead of time is pointless.

They can easily ask Trump to explain himself on his subject of rigged elections instead. That would have been a much more worthwhile question.

Boke1879

But we aren't talking about an endorsement. We are talking about accepting the legitimacy of the election on a basic level.

All he had to say was. "I'll accept the results on election night."

Didn't even have to mention Clinton. He couldn't even do that.

rjinaz

Yeah, this Trump refusal is going to carry throughout the rest of the week. And then the oppo can be dumped...

WHich doesn't make any sense. Do the things he says not count unless they are said in a debate? He has says this many times in his rally. I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom