• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strimei

I can't believe trump thinks abortions can happen in the 9th month.. Or a day before scheduled delivery date

That cracked me up. I posted about this in the debate thread, but I kinda was ripped from my mother's womb in the ninth month. Its called a cesarean. But apparently (as someone else said) I'm a failed abortion.

Mom had a good laugh at that.

Teggy

Tonight in false equivalency

Raúl Labrador‏ @RaulLabrador4ID
Sheer hypocrisy - Al Gore and the Clintons refused to accept the result of the 2000 elections and media not outraged. #double standard

So how many GOP leaders will condemn Trump's threat to not concede?

I'm going with zero. I think it's a safe bet.

Are we limiting GOP leadership to Ryan, McConnell, and Mxyzptlk Preibus?

I'd say that they'll give the usual limp-wristed "we condemn our nominee in the strongest terms but we're still voting for him and you all should to" bullshit.

Paskil

Couldn't resist. Hardcore Bernie supporter had some snarky shit to say on my timeline. Hung out with her two weeks ago and she was talking about Hillary being sick, do not legitimately know if she is serious.

My post on her timeline at conclusion: "You thought Hillary was sick, but turns out she been storing all her energy like a hibernating bear to fucking maul Trump worse than DeCaprio in The Revenant."

shiba5

Prepare to be wrong. There will be widespread condemnation.

They've been mostly silent or wish washy (and some agreed with it!) about the rigged stuff, so I have little faith in them. It would be nice to be wrong in this case. They built this monster.

Paskil

Chris Wallace was almost as big of a winner as Hillary tonight. That was easily the best moderating of the entire election cycle and I watched every single debate besides one of the Republican primary debates.

HTupolev

Legitimate question - are we able to swear in a new President if the losing candidate doesn't concede?
Of course. Losing candidates have no special power. Trump is just a citizen.

The federal government of the United States of America doesn't cease operating just because some dude is whining.

I've got nasty women in my Twitter TL ready to match in formation to curb stomp Cheetos Jesus.

More Reef Donkey's in the fridge and another day off work tomorrow. Let's fuckin' party folks!

The rigged stuff puts endangered House and Senate Republicans in a terrible position. Every possible response and then follow-up question to that response hurts them.

rjinaz

Why don't the CNN people call out the surrogates that say Clinton killed people.

She did not stop citing altright. Put an end to that nonsense.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
The rigged stuff puts endangered House and Senate Republicans in a terrible position. Every possible response and then follow-up question to that response hurts them.

Yeah, i'd say the Senate odds looking even Bluer after tonight.

Still unsure about the House, but it's odds increased too.

Prepare to be wrong. There will be widespread condemnation.

Not as much as you'd expect, I fear. Paul Ryan barely stepped on Trump's toes with a private GOP meeting with members of Congress, and Trump ripped his head off and started an open war with the Republican party. Candidates are gun shy now. They don't want to cross Trump, because they know they need the deplorables.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/charliewar...launched-trump?utm_term=.ar7aLrPZ0#.bkjdLGbZM

sub-buzz-19837-1476927682-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom