• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
MSNBC focus group in ohio

Who won: split 11/10 Hillary with 11 saying neither

Hillary got 11 votes, 5 trump, rest undecided

These people are brainless. Abandon ohio imo.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Van is the hero that CNN deserves. Only reason I'm watching their panel instead of PBS

Oh yeah I forgot Hilary actually got some good zingers. I still think it's getting overshadowed how well Hilary actually did in this debate. Her 30 year record of service answer was great. I mean it was obviously prepped, but it was put in at the right moment and sounded great.

Hilary only had one weak moment the entire debate and it was the wikileak open border question.

538 is acting like another Republican candidate would have been able to capitalize on the Wikileaks stuff.

Jesus Christ, another Republican candidate wouldn't have Wikileaks as an oppo research team and SuperPAC. Trump is the only guy who fucking loves Russia enough to get these leaks published.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Jeffrey Lord can't even bring up Al Gore with a straight face. He knows he's being so disingenuous.

Crocodile

I swear people who are undecided at this point have to be brain damaged. The candidates couldn't be more different. How is this a hard choice?

Also LOL at this woman going "I wish they would stick to the issues and explain their positions" as if Clinton didn't do that in spades. It's one thing if you don't like her stances but she explained them.

I had liked this.

CvLha85VUAAKBYe.jpg

http://www.redbubble.com/people/surlyamy/works/23569498-such-a-nasty-woman

Sibylus

Banned
Trump's refusal to say he'll recognize her victory if she wins is a non-issue. It's as stupid as when candidates say they'll endorse the winner in the primary. You can't say that in advance because the next day something could be said or done that would force you to go back on what you said. Imagine if Cruz said yeah I'll support Trump if he wins, and the next day Trump says Cruz is a pedophile.

You make that decision at the end of the race. I think this is overblown, they can make a big deal about it on november 8th based on what he says and what happened then.

Admits openly he won't defer to the democratic process.

"non-issue"

I wanna slap all these undecideds on MSNBC. If you are still undecided at this point, something is wrong with you.

There are no fucking undecided voters. They wanted to be on TV to scratch their second chins and look erudite. Fuck them all, fuck their families, and I hope their dog's find better humans. FFS

Diablos

Do you see what Trump is doing? No one is going to talk about how fucking good she did. It's all about Trump flirting with throwing democracy into turmoil.

Jeffrey Lord can't even bring up Al Gore with a straight face. He knows he's being so disingenuous.
There are a few Trump shills who know they're just cashing the check. Jeffrey Lord is one of them. Andre Bauer is another. These guys have been in a government or close to it to realize that Trump is a straight bullshit artist. Then there are crazypants like Scottie, AJ Delgado who have drank the kool aid and would work for Trump for free because he's taking them to the promised land.

rjinaz

Yeah I don't know why we're even wasting time on undecideds at this point. They are either clueless, or looking for attention "gee I haven't decided yet, need all the facts, better than you".

No, if you don't know now it's not because of facts, it's because you don't want to vote or don't care who wins at best. Let's stop caring about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom