• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

I told y'all a few days ago.

If Hillary is anything, she is prideful in her intelligence and achievements. The moment Trump got applause for his zingers in the last debate, I knew Hillary was going to fucking destroy him.

MY GIRL

Slacker

Jeff Greco ‏@jeffgreco 36s36 seconds ago
CNN: "Trump was a disaster."
MSNBC: "Trump was a disaster."
FOX NEWS: "Wallace was fantastic!"

Cyanity

Banned
As with all of the other debates, the retrospective from this debate is going to be entirely against Trump. Hillary and her team have won every single debate this general. That's impressive.

Bowdz

I swear people who are undecided at this point have to be brain damaged. The candidates couldn't be more different. How is this a hard choice?

Also LOL at this woman going "I wish they would stick to the issues and explain their positions" as if Clinton didn't do that in spades. It's one thing if you don't like her stances but she explained them.

It's ironic that "people" criticize politicians have having canned answers when in reality they have their own canned answers with regards to politics. They have been conditioned to say "I wish they'd stick to the issues" even when they actually both did in this debate. People hate politicians and yet they politik everyday themselves.

Do you see what Trump is doing? No one is going to talk about how fucking good she did. It's all about Trump flirting with throwing democracy into turmoil.

This, it's like he made a howling, primal roar to the entire country as he took a giant dump on our shared and honored traditions.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
This is my final popular vote prediction

That's a pretty fair bet to make, any justice in the world and Trump would get 27% of the vote, which is what I call the stupid and or partisan bottom.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Even the idiots in ohio think the refusal to accept the election was a big deal.

It crossed a line. I don't beat some nationalistic drum, but I'd say it's the definition of un-American. Uttering those words undermines the process. Saying "It's rigged" at rallies was bad enough but he straight up said he might not accept the results.

The GOP can't do this nonsense in 2020. They put someone up who is dangerous to the stability of our democracy. Fuck partisan politics, that's a serious problem.

I expected a better split after that debate but even a slight loss is a huge win for Clinton so this is still really good. I guess this was technically his best debate when he was barely saying anything, but he was just sooo bad tonight. Him arguing with Chris Wallance was awful.

etfjyle.jpg

The CNN poll is the smallest victory by far for Hillary out of the three, but that's still a crushing win and the press cycle for her will be extremely positive for the next few days.

Veelk

Banned
CNN 52-39

I'm absolutely baffled by that people think this is the closest debate, or that Donald had a decent 40 seconds, let alone 40 minutes, or that this was anything close to being close at all.

This was his worst performance just because Hillary finally brought out the knives and took to attacking him instead of just tanking his insults and lies. He got rekt. So hard. That he was more composed this debate than the others is meaningless in the face of all that, especially since his composure didn't disguise the fact that he has no answers and no idea what the fuck he's doing.

rjinaz

All the crap Trump has been throwing at Hillary, and she makes a quick line about him getting out of taxes, and he actually calls her nasty.

This is why altright and their ilk are dangerous. They are the victim, always. Regardless of what they do. They are incapable of self-reflection.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I generally don't go crazy against polls, but I don't see how 39% of people could think he won that debate.

Joeytj

Banned
CNN 52-39

I'm absolutely baffled by that people think this is the closest debate, or that Donald had a decent 40 seconds, let alone 40 minutes, or that this was anything close to being close at all.

This was his worst performance just because Hillary finally brought out the knives and took to attacking him instead of just tanking his insults and lies. He got rekt. So hard. That he was more composed this debate than the others is meaningless in the face of all that, especially since his composure didn't disguise the fact that he has no answers and no idea what the fuck he's doing.

Relax. It's the less Dem heavy poll of the three and she's still winning. She actually improved in the YouGov poll relative to the second debate, so overall, this probably was on par with the first debate.

Which is horrible news for Trump.

CNN 52-39

Definitely, I feel like I witnessed a slaughter. They did say the demographics were more even and everyone is so partisan that this is still a blowout.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
CNN 52-39

It's the sampling. Don't worry. Goose is cooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom