• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe is fucking disgrace right now. I really want someone to just say u mad.

Also lol at Mika not wanting to say Clinton won and calling it a great fight. Literally everyone else including Republicans are like wtf are you doing.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Joe usually does a better job at hiding his biases, which is us not great to begin with. He's sounding really bitter, it's awesome to watch lol

Trump reminds me of a March Madness Cinderella team.

Starts in the primaries as a double-digit seed, but gets put in a weak bracket against overrated teams. Pulls together enough team support to make it through to the finals, surprising all but a select few.

Then he runs into Duke, the team where all 5 freshmen starters will be in the NBA next year, in the championship game.
Fixed.

Hillary doesn't choke like Carolina.

Diablos

Okay, is the only takeaway from this debate the fact that Trump said he maybe won't accept the election results? Is anyone going to talk about how much Hillary kicked his ass? This is ridiculous. It's like they're forgetting anything else ever happened and just shouting Trump's one statement from the rooftops. He must be LOVING this. Fucker can't even half ass his way through the debate and yet he can do this.

So fucking pissed. He trolls his way out of getting his clock cleaned by threatening and intimidating voters into thinking you can't just vote against him expecting that he'll shut up and go away.

From his perspective I'd imagine, at worst he's scaring people into complacency to depress turnout. At best he's trying to build a case that he can take to the courts, leaving the legitimacy of a Clinton win up in the air for an indefinite period of time while he gets every scummy lawyer in his corner going to bat for him.

As I said last night, he makes me sick. I'm literally sick of him.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Not even all of them. He lost breitbart. Thanks David Brock.

Did Media Maters send their users to vote at Breitbart?

Smart way to show how fucking pointless those polls are.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I don't live in Florida, the closest you'll probably get to learning about some judges is trying to sift through Google I think

I just put not to retain any judges that Rick Scott appointed, left the rest.

Okay, is the only takeaway from this debate the fact that Trump said he maybe won't accept the election results? Is anyone going to talk about how much Hillary kicked his ass? This is ridiculous. It's like they're forgetting anything else ever happened and just shouting Trump's one statement from the rooftops. He must be LOVING this.

So fucking pissed. He trolls his way out of getting his clock cleaned by threatening and intimidating voters into thinking you can't just vote against him expecting that he'll shut up and go away.

From his perspective I'd imagine, at worst he's scaring people into complacency to depress turnout. At best he's trying to build a case that he can take to the courts, leaving the legitimacy of a Clinton win up in the air for an indefinite period if time while he gets every scummy lawyer in his corner going to bat for him.

Theres nothing he can sue on. The courts will immediately reject him suing especially if he loses in a large fashion. Don't worry history will look at the great performance she turned in. Also the media focusing on his rigged comments might have the effect of putting the house in play if it depresses his vote.

Slacker

Trump people in the office are mad about his errors last night.

I think this one's officially over.

All that's left at this point is to make room for the taco trucks on every corner. Come to think of it, "Bad Hombres" would be a great name for a taco truck business. Trump may be on to something here.

Weird rant.
395full-jackie-chan.jpg

rjinaz

Well, Sottie hasn't changed. Defended a child rapist and laughed! First words out of her mouth. God she is pissed. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

thefro

Theres nothing he can sue on. The courts will immediately reject him suing especially if he loses in a large fashion. Don't worry history will look at the great performance she turned in. Also the media focusing on his rigged comments might have the effect of putting the house in play if it depresses his vote.

Typically they would do a recount first (and Trump would have to pay for it) before suing. And it would just make him look bad when Republican Secretaries of State are disagreeing with him.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
KcLD3A3.png

Okay, is the only takeaway from this debate the fact that Trump said he maybe won't accept the election results? Is anyone going to talk about how much Hillary kicked his ass? This is ridiculous. It's like they're forgetting anything else ever happened and just shouting Trump's one statement from the rooftops. He must be LOVING this. Fucker can't even half ass his way through the debate and yet he can do this.

From his perspective I'd imagine, at worst he's scaring people into complacency to depress turnout. At best he's trying to build a case that he can take to the courts, leaving the legitimacy of a Clinton win up in the air for an indefinite period of time while he gets every scummy lawyer in his corner going to bat for him.

Clinton had better zingers.

I think Donald refusing to accept the results SHOULD be the big headline. It's terrifying that he's saying that. But even after that first story, Clinton's zingers seem to be getting first play.

Diablos

I've just had it with his bs. I've never seen anyone in the history of anything in the US get so far on a platform of basically NOTHING but hatred, paranoia, lies, deflection, threats and intimidation. Even if he loses, every time he does something crazy he lowers the bar for what's acceptable in American politics.

Diablos

KcLD3A3.png

Clinton had better zingers.

I think Donald refusing to accept the results SHOULD be the big headline. It's terrifying that he's saying that. But even after that first story, Clinton's zingers seem to be getting first play.
lol @ Mario

It is indeed terrifying. And that's why I'm irate. Clinton curb stomped him last night. But Trump dropped a bomb by threatening to not accept the election results because something something rigged, and its dominating post-debate discussion. That's as sad as it is terrifying.

Yo, just a reminder that the House is in play. Perhaps you could think about donating to any candidate in a grey, turquoise, or light red district.

IMG_20161020_083232.jpg

Cyanity

Banned

It takes a few days for the full narrative to evolve after these debates. Give it a few days.

I should never post anything political on Facebook. I got a response from someone whose posts I stopped following but didn't unfriend. My question was 'Do we even need audiences at these debates? Who does it benefit'. The answer was 'the media benefits. Also Hillary is lucky Trump was a terrible debater, because a regular debater would have cleaned her clock.' I said 'I don't think it's really the media' and the response to that is 'Yes it is, also HRC got one of the questions from Donna Brazille'. There was something in there about the DNC rigging it against Bernie too. :| Can the election be over.

Effect

I woke up feeling pretty good. Thank god this is almost over and I can finally cast my vote for Hillary. I just hope the damage to Trump's brand is strong going forward. He deserves to be buried after all he's said and done. The fact that Ivanka's new business isn't even having the Trump name is a good sign of just how badly he's screwed over everything for himself and his family and it's well deserved.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
I fucking hate Trump, his supporters and anyone who tries to explain away his rhetoric. He's a mother fucker, which is the least insulting way to describe that fuck.

But what's pissing me off right now is this notion that the election will be rigged in Hillary's favor. What about you, mother fucker? You won't accept the results if you lose but we are supposed to accept them if you win? Why, because only democrats commit voter fraud?

Drop dead you fucking dick fuck. God damn it.

Parshias7

I wish there had been a concerted effort to swing all of the crappy online polls to Hillary for this last debate. I mean, pretty much everyone knows they are bullshit and don't really matter, but I would have liked it to happen just to see Trump's security blanket ripped away from him. He would be crowing on twitter that he won the debate (because obviously he always wins) while literally every poll in existence says otherwise.

I would like to see more investigation of the bandwagon effect with Trump. So much of his message is just "winning," and he's going to spend the next 2.5 weeks explaining why he's losing -- AND he's lost three debates in a row, AND he's saying the election is rigged. How much this demotivates his supporters is really interesting.

I fucking hate Trump, his supporters and anyone who tries to explain away his rhetoric. He's a mother fucker, which is the least insulting way to describe that fuck.

But what's pissing me off right now is this notion that the election will be rigged in Hillary's favor. What about you, mother fucker? You won't accept the results if you lose but we are supposed to accept them if you win? Why, because only democrats commit voter fraud?

Drop dead you fucking dick fuck. God damn it.

Hey c'mon I don't think they're saying that only democrats commit voter fraud. Just people of color
/s

Why y'all do this to yourselves? It's 9am on a workday. Go play with children in nature! Feel your oats. Give 24 hour news a 24 minute break. The crazy will be there when you get back! Trust.

tmarg

I would like to see more investigation of the bandwagon effect with Trump. So much of his message is just "winning," and he's going to spend the next 2.5 weeks explaining why he's losing -- AND he's lost three debates in a row, AND he's saying the election is rigged. How much this demotivates his supporters is really interesting.

The claims of rigging are especially weird in this context. If your supporters genuinely believe that their votes won't count, a lot of them probably won't bother.

Granted, I'm sure most Trump supporters know it's bullshit, and just want the excuse for the same reason Trump does, but there have to be some true believers, right?

I've just had it with his bs. I've never seen anyone in the history of anything in the US get so far on a platform of basically NOTHING but hatred, paranoia, lies, deflection, threats and intimidation. Even if he loses, every time he does something crazy he lowers the bar for what's acceptable in American politics.

You've never seen the GOP on a platform before?

Dude Trump wasn't even the worst of the potential bunch, the guy who came in second was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom