• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boke1879

2XkntS9.gif

I crack up every time when I see Hillary's big head come into frame lol.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Look at his face. You can see the rage.

Wait, losing one time doesn't mean you're out of the game. Reagan and McCain both lost primaries and went on to become nominees later on.

Whats going to be a big deal however is Trump's endorsement. Whoever he endorses, his basket of deplorables will buy it.

He didn't just lose on the national stage, he was emasculated, then attached himself to his tormentor. He, like Cruz, got the worst of both worlds.

He'll run, and probably win FL. Governor, because he was connected enough to the RPOF that both parties know eachothers' secrets and vulnerabilities. Let's not forget that RPOF went into bunker mode when his "liberties" with his Party credit card went live. There has long been rumors floating about some very "odd" things in those receipts that were covered up by the Party, and classified as other types of more mundane purchases.

I don't see him stepping back on the National stage until 2028 at least. Just my personal feelings.

Rob Pyers ‏@rpyers 7m7 minutes ago
The Trump campaign spent $3.6M on t-shirts, mugs, and stickers, or 4x what it spent on payroll.

LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

Rob Pyers ‏@rpyers 34m34 minutes ago
September statement shows 170 individuals on the Trump campaign's payroll

That seems like not a lot!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Matea Gold Verified account
‏@mateagold

Trump campaign paid *$5 million* to Mercer-backed Cambridge Analytica in September, up from $250,000 in August.

Wow.

How can they put that much into data analysis and still end up targeting the wrong people?

Bernie Sanders taps his donor network to raise nearly $2 million in two days for House, Senate contenders

Bernie Sanders can still apparently pack a punch when it comes to fundraising.

The senator from Vermont raised just shy of $2 million in two days online this week for 13 like-minded U.S. Senate and House candidates, according to his campaign committee.

As a Democratic presidential candidate, Sanders was able to raise eye-popping sums over the Internet from small-dollar donors, remaining on a competitive footing with the party’s eventual nominee, Hillary Clinton.

This week, Sanders tapped his massive donor list, sending out emails asking his fans to support candidates blessed by Our Revolution, an organization he launched after exiting the race.

The two-day take was $1.88 million, with more dollars continuing to come in. The biggest beneficiary, an aide said, was Deborah Ross, who’s mounted an unexpectedly strong challenge to Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.). About $300,000 flowed directly to her campaign.

One of multiple solicitations sent out by Sanders referred to a recent warning by House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (D-Wis.) that Sanders could take over as chairman of the Senate Budget Committee if Democrats take over control of the Senate.

“That sounds like a very good idea to me,” Sanders said. “It means that we can establish priorities for working people, and not just the billionaire class. What would be equally exciting is if the Democrats took back the House, and Congressman Ryan was no longer Speaker.”
At least someone can still raise funds.

It's so hard to stop watching that GIF. He's throwing a legit temper tantrum, barely keeping it together, but his face is so expressive for a giant anus that it's fantastic. From frustration to anger to bitter acceptance in the time that it takes President-Elect Clinton to cross the stage.

I bet Paul Ryan wishes that he could take that back. I knew as soon as he said that that someone smart enough was going to use it to solicit money from the types of voters who believe that Bernie as Senate Budget Chair will lead directly to the absolving of all student loan debt.

johnsmith

remember me
For comparison

Republican presidential challenger Mitt Romney enjoyed a surge of donations in September, raking in $170 million for the month -- a major cash infusion that is helping finance a deluge of advertising by his campaign in the final weeks of the White House contest.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Bernie Sanders taps his donor network to raise nearly $2 million in two days for House, Senate contenders

Paul Ryan a Democrat already?

But seriously, finally Sanders, explaining to people how the fucking process works!

Boke1879

I want that Gif posted EVERYWHERE.

That's the moment he realized he's fucked and not just with this election, but his brand and his name.

Democrats are good to push the hell out of early voting. Not that I can speak to this effect, but is it a thing that might help minority voters feel better in the face of stupid election laws? Getting to vote on their own terms being empowering and whatnot? Re-disclaimer: I am an ignorant white person and I am extremely sorry if I'm botching this. If so, it needs to be worked hard in the future. Turning election day into a short election season is great for turnout.
My mom is literally livid and depressed over this. She and her best friend were talking (again women of a certain age) and they immediately go to the sexism angle. He won't accept that he got beaten by a girl. It's something a lot of women see. Men play by the "rules" until a woman beats them, then the whole thing is rigged against them.
He may have his massive ego and interesting interpretation of reality at times, but there's absolutely no way he'll ever be able to get over being humiliated on election day. And, indeed, worse to him, by a woman. This is a man who thought the peak historical part of the primaries was being the GOP candidate to receive the most votes ever and thought nothing of what Clinton did, lol.

Jeels

I still can't believe Obama called Texas a battleground state. It is rarely if ever you hear Texas even mentioned in campaign speeches because nobody even tries here.

This is some alternate reality shit.

Paul Ryan a Democrat already?

But seriously, finally Sanders, explaining to people how the fucking process works!
Paul suggesting Bernie would be the next budget committee chairman is the best endorsement you could ask for.

If Democrats got the House, Bernie writing the next budget would be legitimately hype. A budget only needs 50 votes.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I still can't believe Obama called Texas a battleground state. It is rarely if ever you hear Texas even mentioned in campaign speeches because nobody even tries here.

This is some alternate reality shit.

If people still consider PA a battleground state, Texas is this election.

Teggy

Wow, Chris Matthews just shut down Steven Cortes over his spin on the rigged/contested election. I swear he wanted to just kick him off the segment.

The two-day take was $1.88 million, with more dollars continuing to come in. The biggest beneficiary, an aide said, was Deborah Ross, who’s mounted an unexpectedly strong challenge to Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.). About $300,000 flowed directly to her campaign.

yasssssssssssssssssss

Link

The Autumn Wind
Wow, Chris Matthews just shut down Steven Cortes over his spin on the rigged/contested election. I swear he wanted to just kick him off the segment.
Its my hope that none of these Trump surrogates is able to find a job after this election is over. They've pretty much burned all their bridges at this point, and if I ever see any of them again, it'll be too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom