• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

kadotsu

Banned
The Kellyanne tweet is best read with Surfin Bird as background music. I also the connection issue gets fixed I currently need a VPN to connect to the forum.

The put-upon and frustrated Kellyanne Conway, everybody!

So, putting this together with her cancelling all of her TV appearances, she clearly got frustrated and either quit or was fired. Which was it?

Boke1879

I don't want to jump to conclusions too fast, but if this isn't part of the plan there might be a big of a small civil war within the campaign itself.

Clearly Bannon has Donald's ear with all this conspiracy shit. We do know though that Kellyanne was all in favor of Trump bringing Bill's accusers to the debate. That said I'm sure Kellyanne wants Donald to stick more to the issues. Seriously for her to just be yelling "stick to the issues" at her candidate as his campaign manager has to at least tell me she's getting sick and tired of something.

Add that to the fact Slayven said on MSNBC it was reported she cancelled her upcoming appearances and wasn't taking calls.

Kellyanne come baaaaaaaack
lorax-flying.jpg

Boke1879

The put-upon and frustrated Kellyanne Conway, everybody!

So, putting this together with her cancelling all of her TV appearances, she clearly got frustrated and either quit or was fired. Which was it?

For right now she's still with them. She just tweeted a link to the denial story.

Iolo

I'm in South Florida and I literally have not seen or heard one ad for Patrick Murphy since the primary ended. I have no idea what the campaign or the Democrats are doing, but they've flushed a completely winnable race down the toilet.

I'm howling.

They made the decision that the money is better off spent elsewhere. FL media time is extremely expensive.

Well, her next tweet was the NY Post denial story.

Aw. Well, maybe she's just going to hide out somewhere for the next three weeks until the election is mercifully over.

I was hoping for the return of Corey Lewandowski as campaign manager so the campaign could get break mathematics and somehow become 120% deplorable.

Kellyanne is so done woth the orange fucker. Someone throw her a life vest.

As for their eyewitness, something tells me Trump campaign did not know who this guy is. Lol.

SexyFish

Banned

As for their eyewitness, something tells me Trump campaign did not know who this guy is. Lol.
I'm betting internal sabotage. No one would get a fucking pedophile pimp as a witness and hope to cast doubt on a sexual assault victim.

Also, I believe he got the year wrong too.

So a 17 year old flying first class to help pimp out underage boys remember a person who, at the time, was totally non-famous, being flirted at by a girl who the aforementioned non-famous orange asshole says he never met.

OKAY. Checks out. I see no issue. Thank you.

And making a political tool of Bill Clintons accusers is ok and not at all exactly what you are complaining about? Further there is no direct link that Hillary has anything to do with what is currently going on where as your campaign members are pushing the Bill Clinton stuff going so far as to pay for them to join you as well as to fund protestors at Clinton rallies.

Cyanity

Banned
LOL Wolf Blitzer found an old Trump interview...with Wolf Blitzer where he praises Bill Clinton and says George Bush should have been impeached for the Iraq war. The Trump surrogate then goes on to gaslight with "We did find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq."

Lol. I still love Kellyanne.

Oh my god Kellyanne. She had no idea what she was getting into

I am tired of people giving Conway the benefit of the doubt. She is a goddamned adult who could walk away at any moment. She stays because she believes the world would be better if Trump was President. She worked for Todd Akin and Michelle Bachmann and Ted Cruz because she wanted them to win as well.

I blame Conway more than Trump for the current state of American Politics. She has made a career of trying to normalize rightwing, fever swamp, racist, sexist ideologies.

She isn't the angel on Trump's shoulder and she isn't the devil either. She is a fucking Lovecraftian Old God on all of our shoulders trying to pull us all to the bottom of the ocean.

And when all of this is said and done. She will survive. People will still like her and she will just attach herself to another fucking horrific politician.

LOL Wolf Blitzer found an old Trump interview...with Wolf Blitzer where he praises Bill Clinton and says George Bush should have been impeached for the Iraq war. The Trump surrogate then goes on to gaslight with "We did find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq."

Why though? Trump tore into Bush and Cheney for the Iraq War on the campaign trail. Shit he still claims he was always against it even when proven wrong. Why, as a surrogate, would you now try to talk it up. Does no one in that campaign have a ...oh no wait, Trump already said he doesn't talk to his VP so I guess that goes for everyone that isn't Ailes or Bannon or Hannity.

Sianos

Protein, that is quite the list you've compiled there. Trump really is just a never ending fountain of shit, of all varieties from bull to triceratops.

rjinaz

I am tired of people giving Conway the benefit of the doubt. She is a goddamned adult who could walk away at any moment. She stays because she believes the world would be better if Trump was President. She worked for Todd Akin and Michelle Bachmann and Ted Cruz because she wanted them to win as well.

I blame Conway more than Trump for the current state of American Politics. She has made a career of trying to normalize rightwing, fever swamp, racist, sexist ideologies.

She isn't the angel on Trump's shoulder and she isn't the devil either. She is a fucking Lovecraftian Old God on all of our shoulders trying to pull us all to the bottom of the ocean.

And when all of this is said and done. She will survive. People will still like her and she will just attach herself to another fucking horrific politician.

Thank you. She's a terrible person.

This guy on CNN
We have to go anove these allegations and focus on series issues

Wolf: let.me play you this clip Congressman

Clio "He touched my vagina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom