• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone seems to think that the N word tape is the super bad oppo, but it doesn't seem more family destroying than the pussy grabbing tape.

Personally, I think the family destroying oppo is going to show Donald's dad wasn't the last Trump to be in the KKK
I'm partial to the "tax records show NAMBLA donation" theory (was that Plinko's?), myself. But it feels like all the journalistic rumor mill converges toward a racial slur video.

Kayleigh is at it again!!!!!!

Trump's claim is stronger than a victim of sexual assault!!!

Over-under that Kayleigh is banging Trump?

David Gergen, of all people, just put so many holes in Kayleigh's enabling excuses for Trump. And she looked kinda defeated before they went off the air.

Holy cow Florida.
https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/787037802122928128
CuwetIjW8AAoS9a.jpg

and 15% of people just aren't sure if Hillary is a demon or not?

Eh, these troll questions don't elicit honest responses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

Have you guys seen this yet, this video has been going around youtube and twitter, I didn't know the best place to put this, so i thought the closest would be here

She pretty much denounces science as a "western colonial" tool, and then misappropriates Newton by saying that he just randomly "decided to discover gravity" when that never happened, he never claimed to do that,he simply devleoped a mathematically rigorous formula for it launching classical mechanics and modern physics

and then the whole point about black magic and lightning

shiba5

I'm partial to the "tax records show NAMBLA donation" theory (was that Plinko's?), myself. But it feels like all the journalistic rumor mill converges toward a racial slur video.

Eh... he can get out of that one by denying that he knew what it was - you know, like the KKK.

Everyone seems to think that the N word tape is the super bad oppo, but it doesn't seem more family destroying than the pussy grabbing tape.

Personally, I think the family destroying oppo is going to show Donald's dad wasn't the last Trump to be in the KKK

I don't even see how the N tape (if it even exists) will matter much at all.

1- Trump has almost zero support from black ppl
2- His base won't give a fuck- quite the opposite, will energize them more. They will wear "Nigger" shirts just like the women supporters are now wearing "touch my pussy" and "talk dirty to me Trump" shirts.

More evidence that the downballot gap just isn't closing:

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/new...-voters?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

JMC Analytics and Polling, Nevada, LV

Cortez Masto (D) 40%
Heck (R) 35%
Jones 3%
Gumina 2%
Sawyer 1%
Williams < 1%
None of the above 4%
Undecided (Not read) 16%

Question 4: (Only if “undecided” is selected for the previous question) Given that you are undecided, which candidate are you leaning towards supporting? (Party affiliations of candidates mentioned)
Cortez Masto 41%
Heck 36%
Jones 3%
Gumina 2%
Sawyer 1%
Williams <1%
None of the above 5%
Undecided (Not read) 14%

Wilsongt

KAYLEIGH. DONALD FUCKED A GODDAMN CHAIR ON STAGE AND STALKED BEHIND HILLARY THE ENTIRE TIME. SHE DID NOT JUST WALK IN FRONT OF HIM ONCE.

Joeytj

Banned
Did the Clinton interview with Ellen already air? I'm guessing not, it's airing on Monday, right?

And when is Obama on Colbert? Tonight or Monday?

Ugh, why do talk shows tape days early! Especially in an election year, I want my instant gratification!!!

atr0cious

Lol, Kayleigh brought up the pedo pimp dude, then said his testimony would be inadmissible when Burnett brought it up, and that was why we need to try it in the court of law.

She's spinning herself into selfownage!

Boke1879

I don't even see how the N tape (if it even exists) will matter much at all.

1- Trump has almost zero support from black ppl
2- His base won't give a fuck- quite the opposite, will energize them more. They will wear "Nigger" shirts just like the women supporters are now wearing "touch my pussy" and "talk dirty to me Trump" shirts.

He was never going to get the black vote and no one gives a damn about his base. But I bet you there are a lot of soft R's who will vote for Trump right now just because. Same with independents. If he's on tape calling someone a "Nigger" that's going to turn a lot of people off. THat's the ONLY word that can tie someone to being a racist.

Also veering off into a different topic. I find this amusing.

Sopan Deb
@SopanDeb
Trump is saying his teleprompters haven't worked for last 20 minutes. Now he's physically having them removed from the stage.

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/787075038189084673

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I still don't get why Hillary isn't giving like one positive speech a week. Like what Michelle did yesterday.

I still don't get why Hillary isn't giving like one positive speech a week. Like what Michelle did yesterday.

Hillary needs to stay the fuck out of the spotlight days like today. Literally her doing ANYTHING newsworthy will steal airtime away from the Trump massacre and therefore be a net negative. There is zero benefit to her being out there. Right now, the words of Trump's victims have infinitely more sway than anything she could say.

On another note, I'll just leave this here..

GettyImages-614358534.jpg

Trump supporter on CNN got on to defend Trump and admitted that Trump kissed her too.l "I wasn't offended" is what she said.

Now I'm really wondering if he had ever attempted to kiss Kayleigh.

Vestal

I am listening to this woman on CNN and I am dead right now..... This woman has no self respect..

Yes he kissed me without consent.. But its OK HE IS GREAT

Joeytj

Banned

Cause, well, she's not that good at them? I mean, she's ok, but those big soaring speeches work only for certain politicians, and the Obama's are a rare breed of politicians in that respect.

Hillary is much more effective in small setting, precisely like on Ellen or in interviews.

Vestal

How in the fuck does the Trump campaign have a woman on CNN confirming that he kissed her without consent? Basically confirming all other allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom