• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

ampere

FEC deadline coming up guys!!!

lol. Damn fundraising emails got me again. I'm so goddamn mad at the GOP right now it's just too much of a risk to not try to help

I am tired of people giving Conway the benefit of the doubt. She is a goddamned adult who could walk away at any moment. She stays because she believes the world would be better if Trump was President. She worked for Todd Akin and Michelle Bachmann and Ted Cruz because she wanted them to win as well.

I blame Conway more than Trump for the current state of American Politics. She has made a career of trying to normalize rightwing, fever swamp, racist, sexist ideologies.

She isn't the angel on Trump's shoulder and she isn't the devil either. She is a fucking Lovecraftian Old God on all of our shoulders trying to pull us all to the bottom of the ocean.

And when all of this is said and done. She will survive. People will still like her and she will just attach herself to another fucking horrific politician.

Conway isn't any better than Katrina Pierson.

Yup. Let's not forgot all the horrible shit Trump had already done and said when she got on-board. She just didn't know he committed crimes against white women

Boke1879

As of now, Trump is trailing by 7 points.

How much will Hillary lead by if the n-word tape exists?

I don't know about how much she'll lead, but I feel you'd see the GOP and RNC officially un-endorse. You'd have people quitting his campaign except the usual suspects. Quite frankly I doubt he'd show his face around too much.

This guy on CNN
We have to go anove these allegations and focus on series issues

Wolf: let.me play you this clip Congressman

Clio "He touched my vagina"

Sexual Assault was a big enough issue last Sunday that Trump decided to bring accusers of the Clinton family with him to the debate, now it isn't? I wonder what caused this dramatic pivot by his supporters.

Boke1879

Holy shit. I just thought of this. The man literally has a sexual compulsion. He views women as objects.

At his rally he said in reference to Clinton at the debate something along the lines of "when she walked in front of me. I wasn't impressed."

Like? why would you say that. That means you looked at her on that debate stage and questioned in your mind if she looked food enough for you. Then went on to stay that publicly at a rally.

I'm not defending Conway. She is horrific and knew what kind of person Trump is. With him not letting them do oppo research on him I don't think she realized just how bad it was going to get. I don't feel sorry for her

By the way did any more emails leak today or has Wikileaks realized how screwed Trump is?

SexyFish

Banned
@Acosta
Puzzling new addition to Trump campaign rally music. "I want it that way" by Backstreet Boys. Appears to have permanent spot in rotation.

Trump campaign sure knows how to troll with rally music.

I am tired of people giving Conway the benefit of the doubt. She is a goddamned adult who could walk away at any moment. She stays because she believes the world would be better if Trump was President. She worked for Todd Akin and Michelle Bachmann and Ted Cruz because she wanted them to win as well.

I blame Conway more than Trump for the current state of American Politics. She has made a career of trying to normalize rightwing, fever swamp, racist, sexist ideologies.

She isn't the angel on Trump's shoulder and she isn't the devil either. She is a fucking Lovecraftian Old God on all of our shoulders trying to pull us all to the bottom of the ocean.

And when all of this is said and done. She will survive. People will still like her and she will just attach herself to another fucking horrific politician.

It can't be put much better than that.

Boke1879

I'm not defending Conway. She is horrific and knew what kind of person Trump is. With him not letting them do oppo research on him I don't think she realized just how bad it was going to get. I don't feel sorry for her

By the way did any more emails leak today or has Wikileaks realized how screwed Trump is?

Yea when I read the article about him not letting his campaign vet him that should have sent off red fucking flags.

There is no way Kellyanne goes on TV anymore after she did that "RT if you believe EVERY survivor" tweet.

That's easy bait.

Iolo

Holy shit. I just thought of this. The man literally has a sexual compulsion. He views women as objects.

At his rally he said in reference to Clinton at the debate something along the lines of "when she walked in front of me. I wasn't impressed."

Like? why would you say that. That means you looked at her on that debate stage and questioned in your mind if she looked food enough for you. Then went on to stay that publicly at a rally.

Same reason he told a 10 year old girl he would date her in 10 years when on camera.

Women are just objects and girls are just unripe objects.

Heh. Well said, but I found it funny that you used this terminology while she's currently possessed by squid/Cthulhu Roger Ailes in @ONLXN/Trump Leaks continuity.

shiba5

Much line Ryan's "line you don't cross", I wonder what Kellyanne's "unless..." refers to. Like, what line hasn't he crossed yet? Does he need to show off his white robe and pointy hat? Would that do it?

Boke1879

Much line Ryan's "line you don't cross", I wonder what Kellyanne's "unless..." refers to. Like, what line hasn't he crossed yet? Does he need to show off his white robe and pointy hat? Would that do it?

That will be the line. He'll have to be on tape saying some racist shit. For us to see people officially repudiate him and have people quit his campaign. He'd have to be on tape saying the N word. Or on tape saying black people are lazy, worthless, stupid etc.

Everyone seems to think that the N word tape is the super bad oppo, but it doesn't seem more family destroying than the pussy grabbing tape.

Personally, I think the family destroying oppo is going to show Donald's dad wasn't the last Trump to be in the KKK

Bowdz

As of now, Trump is trailing by 7 points.

How much will Hillary lead by if the n-word tape exists?

While I'd like to think that it'd cause mass unendorsements and defections away from Trump, I can see a scenario where Trump just embraces it and his surrogates spin it away as "colorful banter". They've already played the "liberals say worse things because rap" card.

Joeytj

Banned
Wow. Were we able to get through an entire nbc nightly news without Andrea Mitchell mentioning emails?

If they were irrelevant before, even more so in the past couple of days.

Besides, the chorus of journalist and media watchers who say publishing them is not in the public interest, is growing.

shiba5

That will be the line. He'll have to be on tape saying some racist shit. For us to see people officially repudiate him and have people quit his campaign. He'd have to be on tape saying the N word. Or on tape saying black people are lazy, worthless, stupid etc.

The GOP is built on racist dog whistles though. I wish I had some faith in them, but I can see them handwaving it away - probably as more locker room talk.

Boke1879

The GOP is built on racist dog whistles though. I wish I had some faith in them, but I can see them handwaving it away - probably as more locker room talk.

Maybe I'm too hopeful, but I feel that would be it. Most people who are actually racist don't think of themselves as racist. Even though they say and hold a lot of racist thoughts. That said many of them probably feel dropping the N bomb is the only way to be classified as a racist.

Nordicus

Like? why would you say that. That means you looked at her on that debate stage and questioned in your mind if she looked good enough for you. Then went on to stay that publicly at a rally.
Maybe it's because I didn't watch the speech and only saw that line in text, but the sexual angle did not register to me at all at first.

I thought the "not impressed" was meant as a retort to all the "intimidating body language" mentioned after the 2nd debate. Like, as if he was trying to deflect and say that Clinton was trying to act tough to him by walking in front.

Zukkoyaki

My girlfriend attended Jason Kander's rally in KC here today with special guest Elizabeth Warren!

Bummed I didn't get to go. We love Kander and she in particular is a massive fan-girl of Warren's. Supposedly a good size crowd that was super energized.

Wilsongt

Kayleigh is at it again!!!!!!

Trump's claim is stronger than a victim of sexual assault!!!

Over-under that Kayleigh is banging Trump?

digdug2k

Holy cow Florida.
https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/787037802122928128
CuwetIjW8AAoS9a.jpg

and 15% of people just aren't sure if Hillary is a demon or not?

shiba5

Maybe I'm too hopeful, but I feel that would be it. Most people who are actually racist don't think of themselves as racist. Even though they say and hold a lot of racist thoughts. That said many of them probably feel dropping the N bomb is the only way to be classified as a racist.

They'll just say, "But black people say it!"
I think it would take a truly heinous crime, like molestation charges, to get the GOP to disown him. Yeah, that's how little I think of them.

Joeytj

Banned
Trump just said he's the real victim here.

I kid. You. Not.

"I am a victim of one of the great political smear campaigns in the history of our country".

OMFG

Revolver

Catching up on the days Trump crazy train and saw where he's trying to encourage anyone with smut on President Obama to come forward. He's such a petty vindictive turd. Maybe he should get his crack team of detectives from Hawaii on it. Oh yeah, and find those videos of Muslims dancing in the Jersey streets on 9/11 while they're at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom