• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

I'm going to a wedding tomorrow night and I don't think anyone realizes how much unintentionally-excessive drinking there will be.

Diablos

So a former Boehner advisor says Trump knows he's gonna lose but the fact that he's trying to lay the groundwork to say the election is "rigged" is terrifying.

You really do wonder how far he's going to go with that.

rjinaz

I am listening to this woman on CNN and I am dead right now..... This woman has no self respect..

Yes he kissed me without consent.. But its OK HE IS GREAT

So basically, I was fine with it, so should others be because he's goddamn Trump and he's a dream?

uhhh

Jeremy

PoliGAF, I'm a first time voter and was wondering if there is anything else that will be on the ballot that I should research before voting?

royalan

So a former Boehner advisor says Trump knows he's gonna lose but the fact that he's trying to lay the groundwork to say the election is "rigged" is terrifying.

You really do wonder how far he's going to go with that.

I now fully believe he's going to openly call for revolution when he loses, if not bluntly put a hit out on Hillary. He's that unhinged.

I'm more afraid of Nov 9th than Nov 8th.

Joeytj

Banned
Was she on Ellen today?

Yes. The Ellen Show hasn't uploaded the interview in HQ.

She was fun and all. Said the shimmy was spontaneous and didn't notice she did until after the debate. And she was really good at explaining how she felt during the debate and laughing at Trump's stalking.

Hillary really buried Trump on Ellen. She says that she doesn't want to go into the rabbit hole to counter his lies, which is why she asks people to go online.

Honestly, it's Hillary's best interview yet.

PoliGAF, I'm a first time voter and was wondering if there is anything else that will be on the ballot that I should research before voting?

It depends on where you live. Research all the propositions being put up. Also don't ignore the local measures on the ballot. So many times people have voted against their interests because of bad wording. Even small things like taxes to keep public services running are huge issues.

Blader

Where do you live?

Research who your other candidates are (Senate, House, state and local races) and whatever ballot measures are up for a vote this year.

Jeremy

It depends on where you live. Research all the propositions being put up. Also don't ignore the local measures on the ballot. So many times people have voted against their interests because of bad wording.

Where do you live?

Research who your other candidates are (Senate, House, state and local races) and whatever ballot measures are up for a vote this year.

I'm from Mississippi. Where would I find this type of info?

It depends on where you live. Research all the propositions being put up. Also don't ignore the local measures on the ballot. So many times people have voted against their interests because of bad wording. Even small things like taxes to keep public services running are huge issues.

Is there a way to find out now what exactly is going to be on the ballot?

Hillary needs to stay the fuck out of the spotlight days like today. Literally her doing ANYTHING newsworthy will steal airtime away from the Trump massacre and therefore be a net negative. There is zero benefit to her being out there. Right now, the words of Trump's victims have infinitely more sway than anything she could say.

On another note, I'll just leave this here..

GettyImages-614358534.jpg

Why is the Margaritaville guy holding a sign with a fucked up swastika? Did the (((...)))) take his shaker of salt?

Boke1879

Real talk that girl on CNN just dry snitched on Trump. She said he kissed her without consent. Regardless if she still supports him or not she basically said that's what he does.

I'm from Mississippi. Where would I find this type of info?

This might not be the same for other states but here in Florida you can put in your voter registration information on the state site and they will give you a copy of the ballot you will be getting on election day. I then use it to look up all the candidates and issues. That's how I do it.

Real talk that girl on CNN just dry snitched on Trump. She said he kissed her without consent. Regardless if she still supports him or not she basically said that's what he does.

I'm surprised she doesn't realize what she was doing.

Jeremy

Google actually has a handy tool for this. Just google "what's on my ballot" and enter your address.

At first I thought you were being a dick by telling me to "google it" but that's actually badass.

Now I want to know more about the Prohibition Party! Are they a legitimate single issue party or do they have a full platform?

No one has to answer that. Thanks guys. :)

Bowdz

I now fully believe he's going to openly call for revolution when he loses, if not bluntly put a hit out on Hillary. He's that unhinged.

I'm more afraid of Nov 9th than Nov 8th.

Agreed.

The only silver lining is that I doubt establishment Republicans will go to bat for him if he loses big, the FBI is already on top of white militias (per today's news), and the majority of Trump supporters are old as fuck.

Boke1879

With Trump bringing out his witness tonight, what happens next. It's he said she said now.

I think that the Trump campaign would have been better off not pushing out that witness.

Also yea when those teleprompters went out. Trump was all over the damn place. Went right into the accusations, and even talked about his primary opponents.

People need to understand. Every single time he hammers on the accusations in the way he has. It's not on message and it's not a good look.

royalan

Agreed.

The only silver lining is that I doubt establishment Republicans will go to bat for him if he loses big, the FBI is already on top of white militias (per today's news), and the majority of Trump supporters are old as fuck.
You're crediting the Republican party with more rationality and now decency than they have earned.

After this year, I have absolutely no faith in that party's ability or desire to do the right thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom