• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you sign up to be sued??

Basileus: are you voting in person or by mail? Voting by mail looks hard.

I'm going in person, there's a polling station not from where I live that isn't especially busy and I like the experience of going in on election day.

I heard liberals make their whole families request absentee mailers just to murder them all and use the bloody ballots to vote five times for Hillary.

Messed up if true.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I'm going in person, there's a polling station not from where I live that isn't especially busy and I like the experience of going in on election day.

I am a 5 minute drive from my polling place and I go early enough (7amish) that it should be OK. But I can't wait to vote!!! Why isn't early voting a thing in NJ. This must have something to do with governor fat piece of shit.

Wilsongt

Personally I don't care if it moves the needle or not. I'm just glad more women are feeling the courage to come forward. They stand very little to gain in all of this.

That said while nothing legally happened to Bill Cosby his name is tarnished. At the very least I feel the same will be done with Trump and his brand especially after this election.

Trump will keep taking potshots are Clinton and the media via Twitter and Fox for years to come. That can of orange worms is open and it's never closing. It's fucking sad to know the historic presidency of a the first woman is going to be plagued by investigation after investigation after impeachment...

Ding II

I'm in Cobb county, Georgia. The wife and I went to vote early today at 10am and the line was already crazy long. If I had to guess around 100+ people. We didn't have enough time to wait in line since we had to go babysit our niece.
We plan on voting next Saturday and getting there a couple of minutes before they open.

Edit: I did notice something different from prior years. I spotted at least 2 armed police officers there. One outside watching the line and the other inside where the voting machines are.

Voted in Cherokee county, Georgia, on Thursday. (+2 Hillary) We went at about 2PM. Maybe 30-40 people in the line. About the same as 2012. All was well organized and the line moved quickly. About 20 voting machines available. In and out within 15 minutes. No cops. Everyone seemed cheerful and happy to be participating. (It's just a pity that ~70% were likely voting for Trump.)

SexyFish

Banned
Summary of her statement from reddit:

Jessica Drake, adult film actress/director.

She mentions the events took place 10 years ago. Met Trump working at a booth, he flirted with her, offered her his number.

He invited her to a penthouse. She agreed to go, but brought 2 friends because she was concerned.

Trump greeted them, kissed each one without their consent.

Trump was wearing pajamas, interviewed them about their work in adult films and their relationship.

They left.

Soon after, Jessica received a call from someone representing Trump asking her to come to his room. She declined. Trump then called personally to invite her to dinner in his suite. She declined, Trump countered with "What do you want?" She declined.

Soon after, received a call with an offer of $10,000. Trump also offered use of his private jet as well.

Jessica related her experience to friends at the time. She is coming forward to support other accusers, and in solidarity.

mo60

I'm sure this was posted further back but

giphy.gif

Oh my god. Will Indiana be a secret state in this election?

The Documentary 'Weiner' featuring future Chief of Staff and Goddess Huma Abedin's ex-husband's failed Mayoral bid has its TV debut on Showtime tonight.

Vox has a really positive recommendation for it.

http://www.vox.com/2016/8/31/12699356

weiner.0.jpg

So much has changed, yet not that much.

I watched it about a month ago. It's a great documentary and it's amazing just how much he revealed to the crew. Every political junky should watch it.

ampere

The Documentary 'Weiner' featuring future Chief of Staff and Goddess Huma Abedin's ex-husband's failed Mayoral bid has its TV debut on Showtime tonight.

Vox has a really positive recommendation for it.

http://www.vox.com/2016/8/31/12699356

weiner.0.jpg

So much has changed, yet not that much.

I watched it about a month ago. It's a great documentary and it's amazing just how much he revealed to the crew. Every political junky should watch it.

I second this. Saw it in theaters and it was a very revealing film. I still can't believe how much Anthony fucked up and continues to fuck up

thebloo

Bill Mitchell – Verified account ‏@mitchellvii

I'm hearing from sources Hillary may be pulling out of FL. Will update when I know more.

Hahaha.

I already know what the "defence" against Drake is going to be. But at least it won't be "she's not attractive enough". Cause that would be a fucking lie!

Grief.exe

Bill Mitchell – Verified account ‏@mitchellvii

I'm hearing from sources Hillary may be pulling out of FL. Will update when I know more.

Hahaha.

I already know what the "defence" against Drake is going to be. But at least it won't be "she's not attractive enough". Cause that would be a fucking lie!

She moved into Texas, Arizona, and North Carolina.

Hillary DESTROYING Evan Bayh by saying she doesn't want lobbyists to be able to go back to being Congressmen.

She probably just cut an ad for Bayh's opponent, lol. Probably won't mater though.

thebloo

He sometimes gets quoted by members of the "rigged" media. I usually ignore him, but this one is either interesting if true or really funny if false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom