• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

mo60

Hillary DESTROYING Evan Bayh by saying she doesn't want lobbyists to be able to go back to being Congressmen.

She probably just cut an ad for Bayh's opponent, lol. Probably won't mater though.

If trump's lead in IN is like in the low single digits it won't matter much. Bayh will be helped by trump's small lead in the state.

So I just saw the Trump attemptimg to solicit an adult actress.

Its amazing that this is who the republicans put up for the presidency. What a fucking joke. Candidate of family values.

Plz let the dems take the presidency and the senate.

smurfx

get some go again
Who is Bill Mitchell and why do people keep quoting him?
everytime i read his name i think of the pacman/king of kong guy. for a while i thought it was him and thought it was strange that people cared what he thought. similar to how people seem to care what dilbert's creator thinks of the election.

A random internet radio host who became Twitter famous for constantly insisting 21 hours a day that polls and math don't exist and Trump is 1000% winning in his heart

Edit: read this https://www.buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/meet-the-trump-movements-post-truth-post-math-anti-nate-silv

Bill MitchellVerified account
‏@mitchellvii
There is no bias in Internet polling. Voters self-select. And with millions of votes, the MOE is non-existent.

dKMmT2F.gif

Some idiot on CNN is arguing that early voting is a bad thing because 'voting day is no longer an event'.

If you wanted it to become an event then declare it a holiday, you idiot.

Diablos

Kaine talks too fast.

He's going to need to speak and debate better to beat Kander or Ross or Duckworth or Harris in 2024.
Kaine is kind of a dork, but who cares, he's the VP. Joe Biden is head and shoulders above the vast majority of VP's over the past few decades. Rarely do you have one that good.

Can we.... not do this?

Crushing on a president is a little creepy, guys.

tumblr_n935j6eYVl1spey9uo1_r1_500.gif

Have you met me? Like. What have I ever said in my life that would imply I would crush on a woman....

But, I simply meant she looked really pretty today. She had a really pretty color on and just looked happy.

Sheesh.

When Hillary becomes a serial sexual predator, racist, misogynist, bigot, xenophobe authoritarian nutjob this false equivalency will work. Until then, being a Trump supporter is hard work - and should rightly often get you banned.

Trump is not a typical candidate. He should not be treated like one. And his supporters need to bear the responsibility of saddling this country with this Orange Turd's fucked up candidacy. Willing to give this country over to a Putin Puppet because you mad. Fucking infantile bullshit is what it is.
Spare us the righteous indignation. These words are coming from a man who beat his own mother in a pile of her own piss for drugs. And then cowardly crawled here and begged for donations from the kind people here so he can find meaning of his empty life to get off on his drug habit. You are not a typical person and should not be treated like one. I hope Trump sends you to a reeducation camp when he gets elected. You bare the responsibility of all the poor Africans getting watered down AIDS drugs because of the corruption. You bear the responsibility of every woman raped by a refugee as they moan like the baby T-Rex from The Lost World. I know you better than you know yourself. And while you submit yourself to your YASS QUEEN sex fantasies, and shout Allahu Akbar in ecstasy. Just rmemeber, just know as you hear her cackle from her cauldron of cum' that there was another way. A way to not be as miserable as you. And I can't wait for November 8th when Wolf Blitzer in all his wisdom, announces "CNN projects Donald J. Trump elected 45th President." I wont give you the dignity of using your tears as lubricant. Some truths need to be rammed through your ass, bigly.

Some idiot on CNN is arguing that early voting is a bad thing because 'voting day is no longer an event'.

If you wanted it to become an event then declare it a holiday, you idiot.

Voting day should be an event as in a goddamn national holiday but that's a incredibly dumb argument against early voting. Everything should be in place to make voting easy and secure for all eligible.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Kaine is kind of a dork, but who cares, he's the VP. Joe Biden is head and shoulders above the vast majority of VP's over the past few decades. Rarely do you have one that good.

If Hillary is Hermione then Kaine is Neville. Which means Obama is Harry and Biden is Ron.

Spare us the righteous indignation. These words are coming from a man who beat his own mother in a pile of her own piss for drugs. And then cowardly crawled here and begged for donations from the kind people here so he can find meaning of his empty life to get off on his drug habit. You are not a typical person and should not be treated like one. I hope Trump sends you to a reeducation camp when he gets elected. You bare the responsibility of all the poor Africans getting watered down AIDS drugs because of the corruption. You bear the responsibility of every woman raped by a refugee as they moan like the baby T-Rex from The Lost World. I know you better than you know yourself. And while you submit yourself to your YASS QUEEN sex fantasies, and shout Allahu Akbar in ecstasy. Just rmemeber, just know as you hear her cackle from her cauldron of cum' that there was another way. A way to not be as miserable as you. And I can't wait for November 8th when Wolf Blitzer in all his wisdom, announces "CNN projects Donald J. Trump elected 45th President." I wont give you the dignity of using your tears as lubricant. Some truths need to be rammed through your ass, bigly.

I don't know.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I can guarantee 75% voter turnout every year.

1. Make Election Day a National Holiday.
2. Every legitimate ballot cast enters you into a national lottery with a big cash reward.

Saying someone looks pretty is crushing on them?

Man I am old fashioned or something.

My sexuality is such that, to find someone attractive, I am most likely infatuated with them already.

For example, sometimes I have dreams where Jennifer Garner is my mom. She is very pretty and the dream is extremely sexual.

I don't remember what we were talking about.

theultimo

Ll0bkZv.jpg

Bad news from NC:

This is an Obama county.

GOP voter suppression working.

There was a labeling error in that original chart. Mecklenburg decreased from 22 to 10.

CvZO2DGVYAAzbL5.jpg

As a note, Mecklenburg is the home of Charlotte, Guilford is the home of Greensboro and High Point. Mecklenburg is roughly 2x the population of Guilford County. The cuts in early polling places are bad in Mecklenburg and really bad in Guilford County.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom