• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Have you met me? Like. What have I ever said in my life that would imply I would crush on a woman....

Hey man. Sexuality is a spectrum. Maybe you're hetero for 68 year-old women of power.

S'little creepy, though.

HylianTom

Banned
She (along with Rosie) was also great in one of the best movies of the 1990s.

5616a9d6-1dd4-4f3f-87b9-09b664cbe626.jpg

I actually don't hate Madonna. But, if the 80s can only have one diva, it is Cher. But Cher is the diva of the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, and 10s.

But my sixth favorite song of all time is a Madonna song. So, ya.

Chumley

Banned
The Documentary 'Weiner' featuring future Chief of Staff and Goddess Huma Abedin's ex-husband's failed Mayoral bid has its TV debut on Showtime tonight.

Vox has a really positive recommendation for it.

http://www.vox.com/2016/8/31/12699356

weiner.0.jpg

So much has changed, yet not that much.

I watched it like a day or two before the new shit came out about Weiner causing Huma to finally leave him. I actually thought he might be on his way to turning it around at the time, but now the dude is fucked forever. He should have gotten serious therapy but instead I'm guessing he just thought he could conquer the addiction by himself.

watershed

Banned
Why do politicians link to the Facebook versions of their livestreams instead of giving a YouTube link?

Facebook's video streaming is terrible.

Maybe they're hoping the facebook link will make it easier for people to share on facebook or post about it or something. Easier to generate conversation and engagement and spread the attention.

Only crazies post comments on youtube.

Just saw a commercial about the Clinton Foundation accepting money from countries who have sharia law. I'm confused as to why they shouldn't accept the money, is that normal practice for a charity? Their goal is to fight HIV, the more money the better.

I really dislike a lot of Madonna's early work but by the late 80s I had to admit she was a genuine talent, and she really bloomed.

My 80s divas of choice would be Kate Pierson and Cyndi Lauper though.

Snake

My sexuality is such that, to find someone attractive, I am most likely infatuated with them already.

For example, sometimes I have dreams where Jennifer Garner is my mom. She is very pretty and the dream ia extremely sexual.

I don't remember what we were talking about.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| I have dreams where Jennifer Garner is my mom

kevin1025

Banned
I'm convinced most of these Trump rally people are just out for a dinner and a show. There's a couple of people behind him with fountain drinks.

........also there's a woman with a newborn. I'm disgusted now.

What am I looking at here

Back and to the left... Back and to the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom