• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emarv

I can't wait for all of the insane things Trump is gonna say in the months after the election.

So many people are gonna be like "Nah, I never voted for or supported him. Nope, not me!"

Good thing Orange Menace sucks all the media oxygen, with a normal candidate those hacked emails would've been very embarrassing to her campaign.

Wilsongt

Fox interviewing Patreus about ISIS. A man who, with solid evidence, was found to have released state secrets to a mistress. Unlike Hillary.

Your bias is so blatant, Fox.

Trump supporters on CNN look totally deflated. They know it's over. Looking down when being questioned, mopey, not pushing back.

But Scottie isn't on yet, so who knows.

I can't wait for all of the insane things Trump is gonna say in the months after the election.

So many people are gonna be like "Nah, I never voted for or supported him. Nope, not me!"

tumblr_oezy1kbEau1v5j1pvo1_500.jpg

PoliGAF, I'm a first time voter and was wondering if there is anything else that will be on the ballot that I should research before voting?

Depends on your state. Do you have ballot measures? In Florida, we have medical cannabis and a power industry supported solar power amendment that's total trash. I recommend searching for your county/parish League of Women Voters voting guide. If a candidate doesn't bother to respond to them, I can safely assume they're trash or hiding something. In fact, lots of citizens' groups put out voter's guides, so find a group you trust and see if they produce one

Who's he interviewing and why is it awkward

This is who he was interviewing. The encounter with her and Trump lasted about 30 seconds and once Cooper got past that in the interview the rest of the 10-15 minutes was all over the place.

She was so uncomfortable. I give her a lot of credit, that must have been so hard for her.

Yup I think it could have worked out better if the interview wasn't Live. His interview with Leeds yesterday was pre-taped and was a lot better but there was also a lot more material to ask her about.

You either have to be a genius or an idiot to be a Trump surrogate right now. Either you ignore reality by choice and wit, or you ignore it by stupidity. Paycheck deserved.

rjinaz

So tired of these people, that see Trump a few times a week maybe, saying they KNOW Trump. Please. History has shown us that the worst offenders, like Cosby, were pretty good at acting normal except when they were in the act.

I've played sports all my life, and I've never heard this shit, and they were on a damn bus, and he was 60 years old, married with a kid on the way. STAHP.

mackaveli

Why doesn't Anderson just ask please provide me an example of what you have heard in a locker room that you say is banter.

I just want to hear an example they would come up with that is okay in their minds.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
It's so stupid, but, literally, what else are they going to go with? That's the best they can come up with. Like, I can't come up with anything better. He's not a talented enough politician to pull anything off anyway.

Ben Carson used to lie that he tried to kill a dude with a hammer.

He should have just said "I was a sinner, but I found Christ. So, no more rape hands. Also, I tried to kill a guy with a hammer once".

Like, it's the born again challenge of the century. How bad was I before I found Christ, because that is how fucking in with the man upstairs I am.

Should have run with it.

rjinaz

Why doesn't Anderson just ask please provide me an example of what you have heard in a locker room that you say is banter.

I just want to hear an example they would come up with that is okay in their minds.

Or ask them if they personally have. And when they say no, ask them well why the hell not if it's so common and not offensive to you?

As a Belgian, this election season I have seen how the national media, as outsiders, can drop the bal. Hard.. They're all just touting how this election season is the dirtiest ever, how the debates are a disgrace, how both candidates are playing dirty, ... And as a result, all my friends are depressed about the whole thing. Every aspect of it. Both Trump and Hillary. They're both tainted. And they're telling me: "why do American have to chose between two terrible candidates?".

When first I ask them what's so bad about Trump, they go on a rant about all the terrible stuff he has said and done. When I ask them about Hillary, they're drawing a blank. They don't even mention the emails or Benghazi stuff, because they're not really informed about it. Yet, this election is "terrible", and both candidates are "horrible".

It's such a shame that just because Hillary is obligated to enter the ring of a mud slinging contest, she is deemed an active participant, and equal to her opponent flinging dirt and shit all over the place.

Some of them are actually entertaining the idea that a Trump presidency is the prefered outcome, because all of the outrageous and funny shit that would come with it.

Off course they'd all vote for Hillary given the choice. But still: it's sad how minds have been made up about both candidates. I hope if/when Hillary is elected, people are surprised by her competence and they forget about the shitstains she's obtainted by participating in this election season.

They won't come up with shit. It's pointless. The best thing you can do is just keep repeating that Trump was bragging about randomly sexually assaulting women and getting away with it because of his fame. The only people who buy the "locker room talk" defense are Trump supporters living in their own reality.

Boke1879

It's so stupid, but, literally, what else are they going to go with? That's the best they can come up with. Like, I can't come up with anything better. He's not a talented enough politician to pull anything off anyway.

You're right and I get it. It's a shitty defense, but you're right. There isn't one better. I just don't see for the life of me how they can continue to go on tv. Knowing this issue will be asked about. Say some shitty defense about it, and then get ripped to shreds by everyone.

They paycheck must be good because at some point I know mentally that shit has to get to you. Like I know Kellyanne is a shitty person but even she must be getting tired of this shit. Based on her yelling at Trump at a rally to "stay on the issues.", cancelling scheduled appearances etc. I just feel something is about to give pretty soon.

This is almost exactly how the Bill Cosby thing happened. Some women came forward and everyone dismissed them. Then more started coming out and you couldn't ignore it. That's what's happening here.

Slacker

This seems positively mild all things considered.

David Fahrenthold ‏@Fahrenthold 4h4 hours ago
In '89, @realDonaldTrump's Fdn gave $7 to the Boy Scouts. Thought I'd never figure out why. Thanks to you all, I think I did. From BSA spox: We can confirm that the cost to register with the Boy Scouts of America in October 1989 was $7.00.

SexyFish

Banned

In '89, @realDonaldTrump's Fdn gave $7 to the Boy Scouts. Thought I'd never figure out why. Thanks to you all, I think I did. From BSA spox: We can confirm that the cost to register with the Boy Scouts of America in October 1989 was $7.00.

I mean it would mean he used the Foundation to register a family member as a scout, right. So it just continues the slush fund narrative.

They actually gave $10 but asked for the change. No tips today

Lol is that Eric's or Donald jr's fee? He can't even pay his own kids stuff with his own money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom