• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Trump's rambling really reminds me of Palin 08. Like at the end of the race how negative she went and how it always backfired. He's just going more and more unhinged and it's not working.

Anecdotal, but I saw two Hillary/Kaine signs today here in Laguna Hills, California Orange County. I have yet to see Trump signs. I did see a car or two with Trump bumper stickers.

hom3land

aCOcBD9.gif

Yep. This election needs to be over so we can get down to the business of improving the mental healthcare system in this country because... god damn.

I see this and I think, you know..... HOAs might actually be a good thing..

Iolo

Has Trump talk shit about the electoral college yet? I think it could be something he does

He did in 2012 when Obama was still down in the popular vote due to California taking 8,000 years to fully report, so I expect him to throw out every excuse in the book this time and invent some new ones

Wow, what a day. Hours on the road, finally check in with the goings on, and all this positive news is waiting for me. Now I've got my dog friend to give some belly rubs to, cold beers to drink, a Dolphins win against the Bills and promises of pizza from the wife. Could a Sunday be much better?

200_s.gif

Damn, that sounds like a good Sunday.

HylianTom

Banned
aCOcBD9.gif

Yep. This election needs to be over so we can get down to the business of improving the mental healthcare system in this country because... god damn.

Boy the way Glenn Miller Played
Songs that made the Hit Parade
Guys like us we had it made
Those were the days.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Watching Obama 2008 is just euphoric. Grant Park...the excitement and happiness. I choke up just REMEMBERING.

Some day we will be living under the terrible reign of George P. Bush or whatever and we will watch this video and hold fast to the spirit of Obama.

kadotsu

Banned
I remember watching a shitty Daily Show livestream and Jon Stewart calling Obama. I kind of want Sam Bee to call Clinton. Do we know if she'll do an election special?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom