• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Trump contacted them? He is so concerned about black people getting killed going to the store, you would think he would talk to some people that have experience with that

The Blacks don't even make it to the store. The second you start walking down the street, you can get shot.

And there are no schools or jobs.

Teggy

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/790311588913745920

Nate CohnVerified account
‏@Nate_Cohn
Clinton has an advantage in every model, except Bill Mitchell's Halloween costumes indicator @jackhealyNYT
Cve_9QcUAAAgUws.jpg:large

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaad. So dead. Deader than dead. Undead.

Fladam

Hey everyone, I'm sorry for the horrible quality, but we are WINNING TEXAS.

DZYj5lj.jpg

We're probably not winning Texas, but just seeing this car on the road today - in my DFW suburb neighborhood - just had me beaming with glee.

Teggy

I don't understand how a person like Bill Mitchell is created. His brain in seriously non-functioning. Would be interesting to get a psychological profile on him.

Hillary is ending sex? Guess the alt right can use that as an excuse now...

Remember the mandated sex changes? It all makes sense now. They aren't changing us to the opposite gender. They are going to be smoothing us!
THIS IS THE SMOKING GUN! There is no way Killary is getting away with this! #MAGA #ProSex #KeepOurGenitals

Teggy

So IBD polls many more R than D but then does some weird weighting so that there are more D than R? Why do they do that and what effect does it have?

Ihyll

I think in the 2020 election Ohio and Iowa will be solidly red....but thankfully AZ, Georgia and FL will be solidly blue.

So IBD polls many more R than D but then does some weird weighting so that there are more D than R? Why do they do that and what effect does it have?

Are they landline only?

Also the electorate much more self describes as D than R. The effect of weighting numbers that you start having to make several assumptions about the real electorate.

Yep. This election needs to be over so we can get down to the business of improving the mental healthcare system in this country because... god damn.

It's like some right winger thought that "sharing" something on Facebook meant printing it on a poster and sticking it outside your house.

Right, I forgot to mention: On my bike ride to church today, I saw that someone had defaced a Trump sign by placing stickers over it that made it say "Make America Backwards Again"
...I was surprised by how professional it looked! I didn't realize there were stickers for that!

There are far fewer Trump signs than previous Republican candidates in past elections around here. However, I do see a lot of Toomey. About the number of Hillary signs as I would expect.

The attack on Mosul is turning out to be a total disaster. We gave them months of notice. U.S. is looking so dumb. VOTE TRUMP and WIN AGAIN!

I have no idea what Trump is talking about here?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/790337063489040384

Trump's idea that you can amass huge amounts of soldiers from several coalitions and then launch a siege of a city without the occupying force noticing is.... I mean, it's fucking insane.

Teggy

!

Fox News
2h
Fox News‏ @FoxNews
Utah Poll: @Evan_McMullin leads with 31%, followed by @realDonaldTrump with 27%, and @HillaryClinton with 24%.

Also hilarious comments from Trumpers about how losing Utah is going to be what prevents Trump from winning.

Cyanity

Banned
!

Also hilarious comments from Trumpers about how losing Utah is going to be what prevents Trump from winning.

I think it's time for Hillary to pull out of Utah and let McMuffin win the humiliation vote against Trump. She has more winnable battles elsewhere.

Teggy

I have no idea what Trump is talking about here?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/790337063489040384

Trump's idea that you can amass huge amounts of soldiers from several coalitions and then launch a siege of a city without the occupying force noticing is.... I mean, it's fucking insane.

Trump just says shit and hopes he's not fact checked. The advance has gone better than expected so far, although it will likely slow down as forces get to the city proper.

Gonna love to see the mental gymnastics people use when a third party candidate beats him in a state. "Its rigged for Hillary!" but hillary didnt win Utah "Its rigged for the, uhh, whats that guys name again?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom