• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump just says shit and hopes he's not fact checked. The advance has gone better than expected so far, although it will likely slow down as forces get to the city proper.

Still waiting on the proofs Donald was suppose to present that the accusers are lying and prove his innocence.

Gonna love to see the mental gymnastics people use when a third party candidate beats him in a state. "Its rigged for Hillary!" but hillary didnt win Utah "Its rigged for the, uhh, whats that guys name again?"

The McMuffins was conspiring with the Clintons. Just another case of the Big Name corporations working to rig the election for the globalists.

KHarvey16

TNykovZ.png

zM32DmU.png

Somebody please stop Nate.

This is due to changes to the 538 model? Which change?

Breads

Banned
So there is a thread on the front page of R the Donald telling people not to vote using certain voting machines.

I'm okay with them telling each other not to vote.

So there is a thread on the front page of R the Donald telling people not to vote using certain voting machines.

Fucking Antisemitic scumbags, I hope they don't breed.

(The thread is "don't use the voting machine from that Jew George Soros!")

Where are the proofs?

Trump produced a man who says he was on the plane with Trump when Trump was accused of groping the woman.

The man produced by Trump is a conman who makes up lies to get into tabloids and most recently said that he was a pimp who delivered young boys to pedos in Thatcher's government (offering no evidence whatsoever).

It's amazing.

McMuffin had less than $5000 in cash on hand in September and he's going to be the first third-party candidate since George Wallace to get electoral votes, lol.

Technically Libertarian candidate John Hospers got one electoral vote in 1972, but only because of a faithless elector. His popular vote total was under 4000.

SexyFish

Banned
Where are the proofs?
One was a guy claiming he saw them on the plane when he was 18 (this guy was in the news a couple years back claiming he was a pump of little boys to members of parliament.)

Other person was a first cousin of an accuser saying she only said good things about Trump. This first cousin also had been recently fired from the family restaurant, meaning he may not have been on good terms with the accuser anyway.

One was a guy claiming he saw them on the plane when he was 18 (this guy was in the news a couple years back claiming he was a pump of little boys to members of parliament.)

Other person was a first cousin of an accuser saying she only said good things about Trump. This first cousin also had been recently fired from the family restaurant, meaning he may not have been on good terms with the accuser anyway.

So no proof? Damn.

mo60

I felt like laughing like crazy when I saw that thread. I hope that the voting places that have these voting machines ignore any trump supporters requests if they sound insane. If any of these places get calls from trump supporters whoever answers should say that we are not aware of any potential issues with these voting machines and we can provide you a paper ballot when you go to vote, but we will still be using these machines.

ampere

Streets near me are mostly "vote against *local item*" and Clinton/Kaine signs

There's like one yard I've seen with a Trump sign

Diablos

Hell, let McMuffin have Utah; he's not winning anywhere else and it's 6 less EV's for Trump in a state that should go to the GOP win OR lose the GE.

For purely scientific purposes it will be fun to see an electoral map with a yellow state. We haven't seen something like that in decades.

Cerium

An interesting exercise in alternate history: When Hillary left the White House she considered running for senate in Illinois, her birth state, rather than New York, a state she had no connection to until Bill started up the foundation. She chose New York for various reasons, one being that there was a vacancy in 2000 whereas she would have had to wait until 2004 in Illinois.

Of course the man who eventually took that Illinois seat in 2004 was Barack Obama.

What if she had waited?

Makai

An interesting exercise in alternate history: When Hillary left the White House she considered running for senate in Illinois, her birth state, rather than New York, a state she had no connection to until Bill started up the foundation. She chose New York for various reasons, one being that there was a vacancy in 2000 whereas she would have had to wait until 2004 in Illinois.

Of course the man who eventually took that Illinois seat in 2004 was Barack Obama.

What if she had waited?
Ohhhhhh

What if she had waited?

You're blowing my mind.

The big Trump billboard at the end of my street that someone had spraypainted "Chump" over finally got replaced yesterday after almost a month and it bummed me out.

shiba5

I haven't seen a single sign anywhere I've been in the DC/Baltimore area except in the very rural areas - then I see some Trump signs. They are always the super nutso, homemade kind like "HONK IF YOU AGREE KILLARY SHOULD BE IN JAIL!" in 8 foot tall letters.
Never just a regular sign.

With the path to 270 getting narrower and narrower from the outset I actually think it would be a net win for the if McMullin won Utah instead of Hillary. With Hillary, they could just say that Trump was so horrible that she won by default whereas a 3rd party win would scare the shit out of them because knowing a few states may actually revolt if they nominate someone as awful as Trump again would scare them shitless.

Makai

With the path to 270 getting narrower and narrower from the outset I actually think it would be a net win for the if McMullin won Utah instead of Hillary. With Hillary, they could just say that Trump was so horrible that she won by default whereas a 3rd party win would scare the shit out of them because knowing a few states may actually revolt if they nominate someone as awful as Trump again would scare them shitless.
But you want them to be complacent and nominate another Trump so this happens again.

Well, I have several Hillary signs. The boys decorated the front of the house for Halloween, but they knew not to touch the signs. :p

My 90 year old neighbor steals my signs a lot if she likes them. I'd give her whatever she wants, but she just takes them and then tells me after the fact that she did it. She also has 3 Strickland signs, which is more than anyone else in the entire state. Combined.

Yesterday, some Hillary bros came by offering signs to people. Almost everyone on my street took one (or they just put them out anyway). But, that's not that uncommon. I live in a diverse area, so we tend to be Democrats.

ampere

I get what you're saying, but when was the last time the RNC made sane statements and spoke logically?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Sad thing is you can't even Killery Rotten up your signs for Halloween without someone accusing you of being for Trump! Sad.

I've yet to see a Trump sign in Chicago unless you count this. I've seen more visible support for Jill Stein (one sign and one bumper sticker).

Now, on the way to visiting family in Southern Indiana? That's a different story.

What if she had waited?

We would have been in a worse timeline where President Obama never sings Al Green on a bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom