• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxi

Banned
How long until someone posts the video in OT?

"Discuss"
Rigging for the last 50 years.

Did the rigging machine break all those times the Republicans won the WH and Congress? I mean, if they were rigging for the last 50, why'd they hold so many Ls?
We're playing the long game.

Hillary will carry Hillsborough county comfortably. I could've told you that months ago. It's not really a bellwether anymore though.

Pinellas and Pasco now serve as the Bellwether for FL, They've seen large influxes of people escaping Hillsborough and Miami-Dade, as well as their normal increase of retirees. If Pinellas starts coming in above 5+ Dem, start inflating balloons, because this thing could break wide open

mclem

I take it that we only have O'Keefe's word that 'ducks' means what he claims it is?

(Which is a terrible choice of word, canaries might be a better fit)

Slayven

Lets say for the sake of argument. Youtube is blocking his shit.

That's why you don't fucking announce shit like this. If you got the goods just drop it. Not to mention if it was serious there are other avenues to upload videos.

When you got nothing hype it to the hills

sazzy

I take it that we only have O'Keefe's word that 'ducks' means what he claims it is?

(Which is a terrible choice of word, canaries might be a better fit)

i watcched a couple of minutes of the video and closed it.

it was stupid/

kadotsu

Banned
Within the hour maybe.

I wonder what O'Keefe will be called this time:

Political activist
Investigative filmmaker
Whistleblower
Independent journalist

At least the thread starter will do us a service since he saw that "most outlets are not reporting on this"

Boke1879

It's fucking ridiculous.

Hillary wanted people in Donald Duck costumes to follow Trump around. She told Americans United for Change to do this......

wait are you serious? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Andrea Mitchell emailllllzzzz

Also that video is lol worthy from the few minutes I've seen. At least the violence bit was somewhat juicy if you believed it.

By the way this federalist person is awful on CNN

I cant believe oqueef thought this was an atomic bomb. Holy shit feller. Take your shitty undercover cop playdate schtick and go home. I'm so disappointed.

Toxi

Banned
Anyone who watches that video just give me the rundown.
Transcript

A renewal of the traditional values that have been the tendons of this country's strength. One recent survey by a Washington-based researcher concluded that Americans were far more willing to participate in cannibalism than they have in the past hundred years. America is a nation that will not suffer abominations lightly. Seven. And that is the core of the awakening. Twelve. Eighteen. We will stop al-Qaeda. Now there you go again.

For the first time we have risen, and I see we are being consumed. I see circles that are not circles. Billions of dead souls inside containment. Unravellers have eaten country's moral fabric, turning hearts into filth. I'm from a kingdom level above human. What does that yield? A hokey smile that damns an entire nation.

Further consensus has proven that over half of all Americans still hate. Eaten whole by void. The emptiness. The sadness. The blackness. The darkness.

I've been to the steel mills of Alaska, and the cornfields of Nebraska. I've seen the derelict offices of Google burn with the window boarded up and the squatters inside them. I've seen the houses where they cut up the little babies. From coast to shining coast I have walked empty down drooling path <indecipherable> The decaying flesh of false morality poisoning our children. I have stood atop the mountain of this greedy earth, looking upon our beautiful pious pit, filled to bursting with the vast hands of helplessness. And did you know what I saw?

Hell.

QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK

Boke1879

They are some damn trolls is what they are. I would have loved to see people in Donald Duck costumes follow Trump around. I don't care how ridiculous that looked.

It's fucking ridiculous.

Hillary wanted people in Donald Duck costumes to follow Trump around. She told Americans United for Change to do this......

So this is all Disney's fault for buying Marvel, releasing Luke Cage and Black Panther, thus causing race wars in America.

I am mailing in a new ballot

Teggy

What on earth is this even about? Some crazy duck protest that no one has even seen? No one is going to care about this!

sazzy

It's fucking ridiculous.

lfciju.gif

wait are you serious? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm not even making this up.

It's 14 minutes about people in Donald Duck costumes, and how it's hard to find adult Donald Duck costumes, and how they bought a bunch of rubber ducks to give to the press...

Holmes

Pinellas and Pasco now serve as the Bellwether for FL, They've seen large influxes of people escaping Hillsborough and Miami-Dade, as well as their normal increase of retirees. If Pinellas starts coming in above 5+ Dem, start inflating balloons, because this thing could break wide open
Obama carried Pinellas by >5% in 2012 when carrying the state by about 1%.

Amir0x

Banned
man the far right is so gullible.

I wonder if we could get a candidate one day that properly exploited this fact to lead this crowd right the fuck off a cliff.

And the DNC couldn't do this Donald Duck thing personally becaue of Donna Brazille who has some kind of relationship with ABC and therefore Disney...And now they're claiming Disney told the DNC to stahp because they were pissed that the implication would be Donald Duck didn't pay his taxes.

I don't understand what people think Hillary does when she's not on camera. It's as if she turns into a cackling witch/demon behind the scenes, diabolically planning murders and fake protests. The mental hurdles these people must jump...

marrec

Banned
I'm not even making this up.

It's 14 minutes about people in Donald Duck costumes, and how it's hard to find adult Donald Duck costumes, and how they bought a bunch of rubber ducks to give to the press...

It's actually more:

Someone had the idea of Donald Duck costumes, the idea was run by Hillary, she thought it was funny so they went with it.

The video insinuates that Hillary controls the whole thing but there is nothing showing any direct communications between the Donald Duck people and Hillary Clinton. I feel fucking ridiculous taking it so seriously as to analyze the video like this and just typing this makes me feel like a cartoon.

sazzy

And the DNC couldn't do this Donald Duck thing personally becaue of Donna Brazille who has some kind of relationship with ABC and therefore Disney...And now they're claiming Disney told the DNC to stahp because they were pissed that the implication would be Donald Duck didn't pay his taxes.

giphy.gif

Emarv

Wasn't there a poster here how tried to link to some video but accidentally linked to the quack quack scene from Mighty Ducks 2?

The evidence was right in front of us this whole time!

WHY THE FUCK DID I WATCH THIS!?

Like, even if this was true...which.....no, who in the hell thinks anyone would take this shit seriously!? You, literally, can laugh this the fuck off.

Teggy

The comments on the Okeefe tweet are hilarious. They think this is it, the story that will sink Clinton. I wonder if they have even watched the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom