• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

kadotsu

Banned
And the DNC couldn't do this Donald Duck thing personally becaue of Donna Brazille who has some kind of relationship with ABC and therefore Disney...And now they're claiming Disney told the DNC to stahp because they were pissed that the implication would be Donald Duck didn't pay his taxes.

It goes even further Hillary has a thing for ducks -> Hillary married Bill -> Bill is a Drake -> *reads wikipedia entry for Drake sexual behaviour* ->

mog1.gif

The admission of guilt was obvious all along.

Boke1879

Seriously. NO ONE should take this fuck seriously ever again. He should be in jail, but he makes a damn video about Donald Duck.

It's clear no one has NOTHING. The final two weeks are going to be her campaigning and hold events. Getting out her voters. While Donald tweets about rigging and draining swamps.

Trump trying to explain this conspiracy at his 3:00 PM EST rally is going to be fucking amazing.

"Hillary Clinton paid protesters to follow me around in Donald Duck costumes and--" Everyone bursts out laughing and howling.

Typical cheap Trump. $10k is chump change for a quality propaganda documentary. When you are crafting a narrative that doesn't exist, there is a lot of planning and video editing required

Kangi

After all these years.

After all the allegations of corruption.

The best they have is risotto recipes and Donald Duck.

At least shoot some watermelons.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Trump trying to explain this conspiracy at his 3:00 PM EST rally is going to be fucking amazing.

"Hillary Clinton paid protesters to follow me around in Donald Duck costumes and--" Everyone bursts out laughing and howling.

Thank god I took a sick day today. This is going to be amazing.

andthebeatgoeson

Early voted last week. Got a call from the campaign the day after.

They want me to go again? I see you Hillary but I already voted 3 times last week. I'm tired. But another check will help. *cough*

Teggy

That Dr. Who is parody btw (dabestapodesta@hotmail.com?)

I'm sure Hillary rightfully loves Dr. Who and Blink is her favorite episode because Sally Sparrow is really cute.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
Imagine if you were a somewhat sane Trump supporter who NEEDED this video to end Hillary today. I can't imagine the disappointment.

Boke1879

Has Donald has a rally yet today? Wondering if he'll continue with his low-energy, "this was so not worth it" type questions to the crowd.

I'd be shocked if he takes a day off between now and November 7th. He literally can't afford to. He's pretty much the only one that can reach people. No one gives a shit what Pence thinks.

Meanwhile Hillary and her surrogates are going to blanket the states they need.

sazzy

lol

I'm seeing "Donald Duck" everywhere now while quickly browsing and reading instead of "Donald Trump"

Mission Accomplished!

Anytime you announce something big is in the works with a set time of release you know it's a nothinburger deluxe with fries.

compare and contrast to the access hollywood bomb, where you move fast because you don't want to get scooped (because you actually have something).

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
On the other hand, I could actually imagine Hillary coming up with something so lame as to send people in DUCK costumes after trump.

Right now is the point at which this election doesn't make any sense any more.

Here at 9:55 AM (PST), this Twenty-fourth of October in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Sixteen. This is when everything has just gone totally off the rails once and for all.

mclem

And the DNC couldn't do this Donald Duck thing personally becaue of Donna Brazille who has some kind of relationship with ABC and therefore Disney...And now they're claiming Disney told the DNC to stahp because they were pissed that the implication would be Donald Duck didn't pay his taxes.
Donald would, of course, loyal seaman that he is, but I'm really not sure about some of his more elderly relatives. I hear one of them has converted the vast majority of his wealth into fungible assets that he keeps hidden in some location free of the eyes of the Duckburg IRS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom