• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
I remember O'Keefe saying this would end both Brazille and Kaine, but I didn't see anything about Kaine in the summaries of this.

DONALD DUCK DOESNT PAY TAXES

HE IS A DUCK

FURTHERMORE HE IS A CARTOON

I want to believe you Kev. I really do. But there's something going on. We need to ask the right questions. Until we get the answers, we need to lock her up.

Plus how can I trust a man that claimed the bird dog was dead

A day to tell you kids and grandkids about.

Yeah, they'll be like, "Why is Pops rambling about bad hombres, a giant wall between the U.S. and Mexico, and Donald Duck, Mom?"

And my daughter who I don't yet have will reply, "Because he's going senile. We'll have to put him in a home."

And I wont even blame them.

It's fucking ridiculous.

Hillary wanted people in Donald Duck costumes to follow Trump around. She told Americans United for Change to do this......

And the DNC couldn't do this Donald Duck thing personally becaue of Donna Brazille who has some kind of relationship with ABC and therefore Disney...And now they're claiming Disney told the DNC to stahp because they were pissed that the implication would be Donald Duck didn't pay his taxes.

It's actually more:

Someone had the idea of Donald Duck costumes, the idea was run by Hillary, she thought it was funny so they went with it.

The video insinuates that Hillary controls the whole thing but there is nothing showing any direct communications between the Donald Duck people and Hillary Clinton. I feel fucking ridiculous taking it so seriously as to analyze the video like this and just typing this makes me feel like a cartoon.
This is the greatest thing to come from this election. Oh my god I would never have thought of this. I'm loving this.

Trump trying to explain this conspiracy at his 3:00 PM EST rally is going to be fucking amazing.

"Hillary Clinton paid protesters to follow me around in Donald Duck costumes and--" Everyone bursts out laughing and howling.

Thank god I took a sick day today. This is going to be amazing.
Oh man.. I'm glad I am off too. Fantastic. :)

Tim-E

vhSdvTX.jpg

She's such a mess. If she wins, I'm gonna be so pissed.

As someone that has been canvassing in NH, I will say that Ayotte winning is the biggest possible danger. Trump is clearly not winning NH and all I have to do to turn an undecided into a Van Ostern voter is mention the fact that Sunnunu is the one in favor of Northern Pass.

But overall, it's still not looking good for Ayotte, because she won't be able to thread the needle of pleasing the deplorables and appealing to enough independents. Plus the people who do her ads don't know subtlety, because they literally are sending flyers that portray a nuke detonating on a city.

Plus there's the fact that the GOP has no groundgame in NH.

BTW, I finally cast my early MA vote today. It's obvious who will win, but it felt good to vote for the first time ever. And I voted No on 1, No on 2, Yes on 3, and Yes on 4(20).

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
On the other hand, I could actually imagine Hillary coming up with something so lame as to send people in DUCK costumes after trump.

Bill Clinton sent people in chicken costumes to rallies for Bush Sr to goad him into the debates.

So.... Not that implausible.

Joeytj

Banned
Hillary pitched an idea about people in Donald Duck costumes following Donald around and that made it's way to a Super PAC sometime latter?

This was the "nuke".

HIllary and the Dems are so going to win big league on Nov. 8, aren't they?

McCrory up? I really hope something went wrong with all those polls. If McCrory actually manages to win I think that will be the saddest thing this election.

(Even if you're up by 2-4, you will see polls that show you tied or even down from high-quality outlets)

Sucks for Ross, though. I was hoping she could pull it out (and still think she can).

Monmouth's sample size is tiny. The MoE is 4.9%. I have no idea why they couldn't do better than that. But, whatever. Trump still hasn't lead in a NC poll since early September, and he has no ground game in the state.

Toxi

Banned
Hillary pitched an idea about people in Donald Duck costumes following Donald around and that made it's way to a Super PAC sometime latter?

This was the "nuke".

The correct term is "bigly".

AndyD

aka andydumi
I think if the story's that he hasn't donated anything to charity and has been lying about it, then it won't be that huge.

We're 2 weeks out. stuff like this doesn't really change opinions.

It won't affect the election outcome necessarily, but it could put an end to the foundation and serve as a solid bedrock for the NY AG office investigation. It could end up putting Trump or others in jail for fraud. And it coming out now would force them to say stuff about it, putting themselves out on record about it. After the election its all "no comment".

Qwerty710710

a child left behind
There opening more polling sites in North Carolina because what they were doing before was terrible . I also think Dems win at least the presidency and governors race. You have to remember also that Obama won NC by less than a point.

thebloo

So, Trump is not gonna explain this to his supporters. It involves underlining that his name is Donald. He hates that.

This is, like, the best story. If you write this in a fiction class, they'll throw your ass out.

(Even if you're up by 2-4, you will see polls that show you tied or even down from high-quality outlets)

Sucks for Ross, though. I was hoping she could pull it out (and still think she can).

Check out their party breakdown. It's cray-cray. They have it as 33% Republican, 30% Democrat, and 37% independent.

I told my mom I had to study up so I can decide who I'm going to vote for and she gave me a death glare

Had to clarify I meant the local races 😅

(We are mexican immigrants so full on board the Clinton train)

marrec

Banned

This was the "nuke".

She didn't pitch the idea, in one way or another it was brought up to her and she apparently thought it was hilarious which filtered it's way back down to Creamer who ran with it.

She had no direct involvement in putting people in Donald Duck costumes at Trump rallies.

I'm waiting for one of the ducks to come forward with proof that Clinton committed

giphy.gif

Ducktective would get to the bottom of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom