• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zukkoyaki

Exactly what I expected. Like I said, CNN/ORC has been reeeeally kind to Trump.

Also guys like Nate Silver have noted that they have a 2-3 point Republican lean this cycle so around +7-8 fits where the race likely is right now.

Well, seems like it's a SuperPAC that's being accused here and, given that they are *officially* unaffiliated with the campaign, don't expect this to really involve Trump much at all.

True that, but compared to the non entities that are the o'keefe videos they're pretty substantial. the video (while not a smoking gun) is pretty telling.

wonder how much they'll get covered in the msm

Slacker

What is the alleged endgame that they're trying to stop? Do they really think that Hillary Cli'ton wants to open the gates to immigrants solely for the purpose of murdering US citizens?

Doesn't matter. No critical thinking is applied to anything by these people. A friend spams this stupid list of Hillary's "crimes" all the time on Facebook and it includes her screaming at a group of retarted children visiting the White House to get the eff off the lawn or some nonsense. A person with a couple funcitoning brain cells sees that and thinks, you know, that doesn't seem likely to have happened. These people see if and think OH MY GAWD SHE'S AWFUL.

The more I think about it the more bummer I get. Like Bill Maher said, even when Hillary wins we're still living in a country where 40% wanted a reality TV sex offender to be our president. I just hope these people can take the L and move on without harming themselves or others.

shiba5

I think it's funny that I'm getting an ad on here for a Trump "over-reaction" doll. At least the GAF ads finally figured out that I hate him.

Ya, that poll works for me. They've been R leaning. No movement at all since their last poll in the margin. There's nothing coming up that could change that. Numbers are baked in.

Would Hillary losses in Iowa and Ohio signal they're going the way of Missouri? North Carolina, Florida and Nevada seem to have demographic changes more advantageous for Democrats so they should remain competitive past this election. Ohio isn't diversifying and I'm not certain about Iowa.

I'm already starting to think about what the results of this election will mean for the future. There's no way of knowing if current trends, like college-educated whites voting more Democratic and non-college educated whites voting more Republican, will continue into 2020, but with two polarizing candidates (one of which is flat out awful) I think we will learn the status of each state.
It's worth waiting to see past Hillary, Iowa had about the same margin for Obama as the nation as a whole and might just really hate Hillary. Another midwestern Democrat might be just as strong as Obama.

CNN numbers are completely unchanged from their last poll at the beginning of the month.

Edit: Apologies, they both gained two points in the 4-way as Aleppo lost. Spread is the same in both though.

Ty4on

Still too high

But man did he imploded, wasn't he rocking a solid 9 for the longest?
Surprised the Aleppo comment didn't do more, but maybe I didn't factor in the poll lag. I was getting a bit worried when he stayed above 5 for a long time.

Maybe his supporters didn't know what Aleppo was either :S

Syncytia

Listening to Kellyanne about how her magical map works out will be amazing....

"You need to be a little bit more fair" hahahah "she has advantages and more money... and the sitting president and first lady"

That's not how this works. At all.

The race is baked in and Trump can't break 45. The only thing we can see is if Clinton can run up her numbers or will this be a 6 point race in the end. The early voting is giving me hope that it'll be higher single digits rather than mid

Boke1879

"You need to be a little bit more fair" hahahah "she has advantages and more money... and the sitting president and first lady"

At least she realizes they are completely outclassed

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Donald Trump on Monday addressed the latest accusations of inappropriate sexual contact made against him, saying of the accuser, an adult film performer, "Oh, I'm sure she's never been grabbed before."

Oh yeah

Andre Bauer so depressed he hasn't shaved in days

Also why are people pushing the idea Clinton is running out the clock? There is an argument she is getting too aggressive but running out the clock would be getting really conservative not pushing into Arizona.

She is so salty now. "Michelle and Barack are more popular than she will EVER dream of being."

Emarv

I love Andre on CNN attacking Warren and saying a lot of these Senators are going to be kicked out of Washington.

Which outlet is gonna write the "The Swamp is Drained (of Republicans)" on November 9th after so many are voted out?

Wilsongt

Nation Enquierer has an EXCLUSIVE SCOOP on some sort of Clinton dude called Mr. fixit.

hdk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom