• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syncytia

Here's the insurance fraud: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/national-politics/article110169112.html

Kellyanne: "Why aren't we having wall to wall coverage about the donation to the FBI who handled Hillary emails"

Edit: Oh man, Steve Kornacki is just killing her now.

"So you're telling me Hillary's campaign had the foresight to tell this PAC to donate to a state senator, that they would know whose husband, in the future, would be promoted to a position where he worked on the email investigation"

Kellyanne: "I just got you to talk about it for two minutes"

+5 seems way too fucking low even with the R lean.

Again, it's essentially the same numbers they had in their last poll.

It's also right in line with the average given the R lean. And she could outperform the average by two or three points (but maybe not).

She ain't winning by 15 points, sorry.

thebloo

Also why are people pushing the idea Clinton is running out the clock?

CuMcrsfXEAARTt6.jpg

Steve Kornacki is actually dragging the fuck out of Kellyanne Conway. I mean, the beautiful and talented Kellyanne Conway.

Also, she made the argument that the media isn't fair because they spent more time covering the women who accused Trump than covering Rass and the LA Times poll.

OKAY!

Wilsongt

Steve Kornacki is actually dragging the fuck out of Kellyanne Conway. I mean, the beautiful and talented Kellyanne Conway.

Also, she made the argument that the media isn't fair because they spent more time covering the women who accused Trump than covering Rass and the LA Times poll.

OKAY!

The media already waste enough time talking about garbage. While spend even more time on Rass and the LA Times poll.
I mean really.

Teggy

Interesting note:

Taniel ‏@Taniel 2m2 minutes ago
In CNN's last 3 polls, margin among *registered* voters has been stable. But it's gone from +2% Trump to +5% Clinton among likely voters.

Actually, I'm not seeing where he is finding these polls. Edit: OK, I see now. Early September, late Sep-Early Oct, and today. He is correct.

Kellyanne always falls back to her what are Trump's speech themes when she is falling apart

If I was a journalist I would ask what they are because he rambles so much you can't tell.

Slayven

OKAY!

Steve Kornacki is a treasure, dude always comes in at about a 16.

blackw0lf

This is the big story in that CNN poll

‏@HotlineJosh

CNN: third straight blue-chip poll finding Clinton's favorability ratings now respectable: 46/52. Far cry from even a month ago...

The little reported story, but one that seems true based on the evidence, is that the debates helped Hillary improve her favorable ratings.

Lol I just read the McCaskill op-ed about how she got Todd Akin nominated to be her opponent.

Other red states wish they had such competent Democratic candidates.

It also just looks un presidential as fuck to whine so much. I don't think I've ever seen this level of whining before. I would love to ask what Trump supporters what he is going to do when world leaders don't treat America fairly.

Edit: this is why I don't like kornacki sometimes with his made up maps. If Trump runs the map in swing states he is winning utah.

Wilsongt

It also just looks un presidential as fuck to whine so much. I don't think I've ever seen this level of whining before. I would love to ask what Trump supporters what he is going to do when world leaders don't treat America fairly.

Edit: this is why I don't like kornacki sometimes with his made up maps. If Trump runs the map in swing states he is winning utah.

The other leaders are weak and Trump is strong.

Chumley

Banned
KellyAnne Conway is banking on a polling error so massive and so severe that if it happened it would put every pollster out of a job. This, coming from someone who is supposed to be a pollster herself. How does she have a career after this? She's shredded her own reputation.

Lol I just read the McCaskill op-ed about how she got Todd Akin nominated to be her opponent.

Other red states wish they had such competent Democratic candidates.

And at first glance, she looks like she could be anyone's grandma or mom which adds to her effectiveness.

KellyAnne Conway is banking on a polling error so massive and so severe that if it happened it would put every pollster out of a job. This, coming from someone who is supposed to be a pollster herself. How does she have a career after this? She's shredded her own reputation.

Her other clients were Bachman and Ted Cruz. She'll be fine.

Boke1879

Especially not when every fucking second on the day is almost exclusively devoted to your godawful candidate and he's STILL losing.

Completely agree. The man gets more coverage than he needs.

Yup. This is what I mean. The constant whining from him AND his campaign is just too fucking much. It's like a kid who's kicking and screaming that his parents didn't by him the toy he wanted.

Chumley

Banned
So Kornacki just fucking dragged her through the mud on that absolute bullshit story she cooked up and all she could say was "let the people decide" and then deflects completely into something unrelated when he pushes her on it. She is so bad at this.

thebloo

Yup. This is what I mean. The constant whining from him AND his campaign is just too fucking much. It's like a kid who's kicking and screaming that his parents didn't by him the toy he wanted.

She was actually complaining about too much coverage!

I'm paraphrasing but basically: "don't cover his tweets, don't cover his outlandish statements, let's just talk about the speeches he gives. But just the teleprompter part."

Syncytia

And it's going to continue for months after the election is over. I feel like most of the people who are ready for the election to be over already won't care and just want to not hear anything from him.

There is no way he doesn't come off as a sore loser.

The majority of the country aren't whiners, and they're not going to vote for a whiner. That's on top of everything else that makes Trump such a shitty candidate. It's going to be a landslide.

lyrick

I'm being asked to put away my cellphone before voting in Harris County in Houston, TX. Isn't this against the first amendment?

It may have to do with -
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ballot-selfies-allowed-42995941 said:
TEXAS: Bars photography within 100 feet of polling stations, so selfies are not allowed. Photos of mail-in ballots are OK.

Syncytia

I'm being asked to put away my cellphone before voting in Harris County in Houston, TX. Isn't this against the first amendment?

You can't take pictures in a polling place.

Most states also technically have laws that you can't take a picture of your ballot. I know in AZ they said they don't care if people do it though.

Teggy

She was actually complaining about too much coverage!

I'm paraphrasing but basically: "don't cover his tweets, don't cover his outlandish statements, let's just talk about the speeches he gives. But just the teleprompter part."

How about they just deliver a written speech to the news outlets and have them ignore anything he actually says?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom