• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Joe is always better without Joe. Mika called out Michael Steele on taking this long to finally say he won't vote for Trump, even though he never really endorsed him. His only answer was basically party before everything UNITL he said he might not honor the election results. Because this was somehow worse than everything else he's said for the last 12 months?

He's been full of shit about the motivations of Trump supporters. Trynna rationalize it with it being about economics. That has been proven to be false.

Barzul

Brian StelterVerified account
‏@brianstelter
Trump promoting "nightly campaign coverage" on his Facebook page starting tonight. 6:30pm-- up against the real nightly news-- coincidence?

CvkG_7LXYAA8wk-.jpg

Trump TV

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
‏@brianstelter
Trump promoting "nightly campaign coverage" on his Facebook page starting tonight. 6:30pm-- up against the real nightly news-- coincidence?

Trump TV

Looks like they're testing the waters to see if there really is an audience for it.

Boke1879

I have to admit, this place got a bit more boring now that we're not losing our heads over an impending apocalypse. Now it's just regular news stories about Trump being hilariously and disgustingly stupid and Hillary being hilarious and disgustingly not corrupt.

Well yea it's boring because everything is pretty much set. Barring some event or a huge scandal with either Clinton or Trump. Nothing is really going to change. Early voting has kicked off.

Trump will continue to rally and push his rigged agenda. Clinton and her surrogates will continue to campaign and pretty much tell people to get out and vote.

Mugsy

‏@brianstelter

Trump TV

Are the hosts well known to the Trump fanbase because I have never heard of them before.

Iolo

‏@brianstelter

Trump TV

I think we've found the network to watch on November 8th...

Boke1879

‏@brianstelter

Trump TV

I'm not shocked, but I'm still disgusted. This is the end game folks.

Slizeezyc

This Solar Energy bill on the ballot in Florida was written so well by lobbyists. Is it basically making it so there will be no competition on solar energy equipment? Or am I reading it wrong? Seems like they want to make it like how you pay a fee for a comcast router monthly.

I am going to vote tomorrow so I am checking everything that's on the ballot.

I'm voting no on that because that is how I took it. It just seems like a fuck you to the people already using solar energy and nothing more.

Just want to be clear that you want to vote NO on this initiative. It is purposefully fucked up and misleading to try and trick you into voting YES. The first portion of this went the right way for Floridians during the primaries, so as long as people vote NO on this as well (you had to vote YES during the primary) then folks should be in the clear for now in terms of not being screwed out of setting up their own solar.

kevin1025

Banned
I'm not shocked, but I'm still disgusted. This is the end game folks.

Hopefully it just becomes Trump.tv and is a one-stop shop for the horrors of the internet.

A news website with nightly livestreams could work. A full-on news network with cable providers is next to impossible.

Edit: Haha, that message on trump.tv is kind of great.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ion-donald-trump-faces-foreign-donor-fundrai/

Exclusive investigation: Donald Trump faces foreign donor fundraising scandal

Donald Trump’s presidential campaign is facing a fundraising scandal after a Telegraph investigation exposed how key supporters were prepared to accept illicit donations from foreign backers.

Senior figures involved with the Great America PAC, one of the leading "independent" groups organising television advertisements and grassroots support for the Republican nominee, sought to channel $2 million from a Chinese donor into the campaign to elect the billionaire despite laws prohibiting donations from foreigners.

In return, undercover reporters purporting to represent the fictitious donor were assured that he would obtain “influence” if Mr Trump made it to the White House.

So evidence of solicitation of foreign donations, plus actual pay for play? The Telegraph is beating Veritas at their own game.

WASHINGTON — Alarmed by Donald J. Trump’s record of filing lawsuits to punish and silence his critics, a committee of media lawyers at the American Bar Association commissioned a report on Mr. Trump’s litigation history. The report concluded that Mr. Trump was a “libel bully” who had filed many meritless suits attacking his opponents and had never won in court.

But the bar association refused to publish the report, citing “the risk of the A.B.A. being sued by Mr. Trump.”
Hah.

The real scam is that money funneled to that PAC would likely not really buy much access and they are probably lying to the donor in the first place (if true).

that poll is just for UT-4 though, which may be the most blue of the districts.

always bummed me out that UT-1 (w/ Logan) was so heavily Republican.

Tomi Lahren can sometimes get 60+million views on her Facebook videos. She's huge on conservative FB.
yeah her Beyoncé and the Black Panthers video was a huge hit. then the "Tomi lahren DESTROYS Colin Kaepernick" video was even bigger. she's a vehicle for white conservatives to voice their racist rage. the blaze makes me sick

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Loser Don.

DCCC internal poll of Trump's weakest part of Utah, it's not really that bad for him. Poll probably hints that he wins the state.

Though it's kind of annoying when someone copy/pastes information wrong, doesn't go back and edit it, and people continue to react to wrong info.

Debirudog

DCCC internal poll of Trump's weakest part of Utah, it's not really that bad for him. Poll probably hints that he wins the state.

Though it's kind of annoying when someone copy/pastes information wrong, doesn't go back and edit it, and people continue to react to wrong info.

Oh.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom