• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iolo

Not to torture you poor souls anymore, but Rick Wilson's endless oppo tease is now hinting that the Daily Beast story about coke parties and underage models is the "shot" and the chaser is coming soon.

Look, that was a long time ago and I've changed, believe me. All those models are way overage now, just look at them. Look at them.

2012 felt like it could've been predicted in each category within a normal range. But 2016? We don't know. And I'm turgid with excitement.

hqdefault.jpg

Holmes

Mason-Dixon is a crap pollster though. I'll never forget when they stopped polling Florida in 2012 a week before the election because Romney was so ahead according to them (he had a 6% lead).

Emarv

I thought I remember seeing that Trump praising the Clinton's tape sometime last week? Curious why it's getting play now on Twitter.

Bowdz

One of the most promising things we've heard long term regarding the GOP is from McMuffin. He's been saying that his "conservative movement" won't stop after the election and has even hinted at letting the GOP fall and trying to make a new party for a new conservative movement. I doubt his plans will gain that much traction, but it underlines the fact that beyond the civil war in the GOP itself, we will probably see additional fractures on the outside of the GOP itself from both the center (McMuffin) and the right (TrumpTV and other loony right-wing sites).

mackaveli

I thought I remember seeing that Trump praising the Clinton's tape sometime last week? Curious why it's getting play now on Twitter.

I never saw the video but I thought there were articles from months ago about what he said.

Doubt this gets much airtime but I wish it did just for the lolz.

Bowdz

I've been walking around like Bubbles from The Wire all week asking for more oppo. "AYO Wiley! You got any more of dat hopium?"

Bradd Jaffy ‏@BraddJaffy 2 hours ago
On Wednesday — just 13 days till the election — Trump is leaving the campaign trail to promote the grand opening of his Washington, DC hotel

Cvk1GdYW8AEZZhB.jpg

Seems like an excellent time to open a hotel. I wonder what lure Trump will use to get the media to cover the event this time.

Seems like an excellent time to open a hotel. I wonder what lure Trump will use to get the media to cover the event this time.
Listing this on his campaign website seems.....weird. Like, maybe it's illegal? Like, he's offering media the opportunity to come to a ribbon cutting for his private enterprise. He's using his candidacy to promote his businesses. That seems.....kinda not okay?

Also, shameless plug: The 8 year old is student of the month for his entire school. The 5 year old.....is not.

One of the most promising things we've heard long term regarding the GOP is from McMuffin. He's been saying that his "conservative movement" won't stop after the election and has even hinted at letting the GOP fall and trying to make a new party for a new conservative movement. I doubt his plans will gain that much traction, but it underlines the fact that beyond the civil war in the GOP itself, we will probably see additional fractures on the outside of the GOP itself from both the center (McMuffin) and the right (TrumpTV and other loony right-wing sites).

McMuffin is no centrist.

Emarv

Dave Weigel has a series of tweets from inside a Trump GOTV operation in Utah that sound crazy. Definitely worth a look to see a Utah Republican GOTV group very paranoid and insane.

Boke1879

I still can't believe O'Keefe released a video about Donald fucking Duck.

If I was one of those people hyped for that video I would personally walk up to him and slap the shit out of him.

With regards to the current GOP political spectrum, he absolutely is.

You might as well call Paul Ryan a centrist then and make the word completely meaningless. Just say that he's not an open white supremacist if that's what you really mean. McMullin isn't moving the party anywhere it wasn't a year ago.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Fill in the blank:

If the shot is that Donald Trump used to coke out and rape underage foreign models, then the chaser is ____________________

Fill in the blank:

If the shot is that Donald Trump used to coke out and rape underage foreign models, then the chaser is ____________________

1 - Audio confession or photographic proof, or
2 - as I said earlier, dead-girl-or-live-boy. Or,
3 - he paid for an abortion. Or,
4 - involvement of other officials in NY, Or
5 - I'm drawing a blank here.

Zeke

Fill in the blank:

A. Has an illegitimate child with underage model
Or
B. Paid an underage model to have an abortion after knocking her up

There's a greater than 0% chance that the GOP nominee for President will not win a single state worth more than 11 Electoral votes. (If we flip TX and GA).

That's....that's terrifying for them.

Bowdz

You might as well call Paul Ryan a centrist then and make the word completely meaningless. Just say that he's not an open white supremacist if that's what you really mean. McMullin isn't moving the party anywhere it wasn't a year ago.

This is all in context of the current GOP political spectrum. I could use the word moderate or centrist or establishment, but they are all representative of the same segment of the party as it exists today. If Trump's supporters represent the far right of the GOP, than Paul Ryan, McMullin, Romney, and Portman all represent the moderate wing or centrist wing of the party.

Obviously, on a full political spectrum McMullin and Ryan sit FAR to the right and are divorced from the center.

This is all in context of the current GOP political spectrum. I could use the word moderate or centrist or establishment, but they are all representative of the same segment of the party as it exists today. If Trump's supporters represent the far right of the GOP, than Paul Ryan, McMullin, Romney, and Portman all represent the moderate wing or centrist wing of the party.

Obviously, on a full political spectrum McMullin and Ryan sit FAR to the right and are divorced from the center.

On this spectrum you've created, are Olympia Snow and Susan Collins "Liberal" Republicans?

The (((globalists))) now control the polls?

CvlMrRQWIAAtbYn.jpg

Jesus Christ, what has Steve Bannon been telling Trump about Jewish people in the last few weeks? This could come directly from a Hitler speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom