• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
The (((globalists))) now control the polls?

CvlMrRQWIAAtbYn.jpg

WLlpkeY.gif

Has some new oppo come out yet, or are we doing some form of fantasy political roleplay in here?

Rick Wilson responded to a Daily Beast story that accused Trump of drugging and raping and pimping teen girls by saying that this was the shot to a chaser that will come later this week.

... We'll see if Rick Wilson is right or not, but he's given a timeline at least.

Cyanity

Banned
Nothing happened.

What a surprise.

Anyway, now I'm excited to see what Massachusetts' early voting numbers are going to look like. This state has always been a 100% lock for Clinton, but the marijuana legalization question might have drawn in a bunch of new young voters who wouldn't have voted otherwise.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
You down with O.P.P.O? (Yeah, you know me)
You down with O.P.P.O? (Yeah, you know me)
Who’s down with O.P.P.O.? (Every last homey)

Durham County NC is up to 33k votes so far in early voting-that's 23% of the total 2012 count from that year's general election.

We look pretty solid to probably double to 2.5x that before early voting closes. We're still running on the limited number of sites (this will expand later this week for another week and a half-most people I know are waiting to vote so they don't have to sit in line).

Good news here. Also hearing good news out of Wake county, but I couldn't get hard numbers because my twitter searches turned up tons and tons of retweeted right-wing garbage. That's stuff is poison.

The stylesheets are RIGGED.

Today ended up being worse than expected.

Duckghazi.
CNN only +5.

This is it. Goodbye Hillary.

CNN said:
The most promising finding in the poll for Trump is his continued edge as more trusted to handle the economy. Overall, 51% favor Trump on that vs. 47% who prefer Clinton, a shift in Trump's favor compared with a 2-point edge for Trump in the last poll.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/24/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-presidential-polls/

Don never changed the bias in his tax plan for the affluent like I recommended and is still beating Hillary in the eyes of the public. If she had some better ideas to add pennies to the debt, then she might be more competitive.

I don't expect any possible future OPPO will have much of an effect on the race at this point. I just want it to drop in hopes that it further shames Trump and tarnishes his image / brand even more. Drop it Nov 8th for all I care. If it exists just make sure it goes public

Just glancing around it's insane how big of a voting day today was. Remember when people thought this election would have low turnout? I think we're in for a MASSIVE Nov 8th in many places.

Mook predicted this not too long ago. Bless that boy.

Hillary's campaign read to turn Trump's "all press is good press" against him down the stretch has been amazing. I think their only misstep was overestimating how much more people cared about this race vs. the olympics. She's going to win even bigger than Obama 08 with way less favorables and way more structural headwinds than he had in that election.

Mad,mad props.

I don't expect any possible future OPPO will have much of an effect on the race at this point. I just want it to drop in hopes that it further shames Trump and tarnishes his image / brand even more. Drop it Nov 8th for all I care. If it exists just make sure it goes public
If Trump really raped a bunch of 15 year olds coked up and looking for a modeling career that wouldn't have any effect on the race?

If Trump really raped a bunch of 15 year olds coked up and looking for a modeling career that wouldn't have any effect on the race?
Man, I don't know. Maybe a couple of points. A large part of the population seem willing to vote for literally anyone with an (R) next to their name. Party over country, Democrats are literally Satan, and all that. We've already seen defenses like "they're making it all up", "he was egged into it so it's not his fault", "Trump found Jesus (lol) so he's forgiven", and who can forget the classic "Bill Clinton is a rapist!" so we should have no problem voting for another one, I guess???
In any case, if there is solid oppo, they better droppo it soon if it's going to have any effect. Pls give house.

I'm convinced 35% of this country would vote for Manson if he had and (R) by the name and I think Hillary has got this regardless. Turnout seems to have a larger affect on downticket than being tied to Trump as well. Combined with closeness to Nov 8th and yeah I largely believe any future OPPO would have negligible affects on the race overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom