• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeytj

Banned
The nightly news cast all played Trump making fun of the accusers' and Hillary's appearance and that's a wrap for this week. This week has been about Trump's relentless misogyny in over drive, Jesus.

Three and a half weeks to go.

Oh good lord.

By the way, Lil Jon just issued a statement about Trump's "Uncle Tom" comments.

CuxoIyIUEAANxKs.jpg:large

It will be worse for Trump because Lil Jon responded to this. Most people tonight didn't even know this was breaking news, and now they'll go and find out what Trump said because Lil Jon (with 1.03 M followers) just blew it up LOL.

Hazmat

Oh good lord.

By the way, Lil Jon just issued a statement about Trump's "Uncle Tom" comments.

CuxoIyIUEAANxKs.jpg:large

It will be worse for Trump because Lil Jon responded to this. Most people tonight didn't even know this was breaking news, and now they'll go and find out what Trump said because Lil Jon (with 1.03 M followers) just blew it up LOL.

It's a shame that Chappelle would have no interest in doing it, but this statement would work perfectly as the eloquent middle bit of a Moment in the Life of Lil Jon sketch.

What's the name of the advisor?

Jack Kingston

I have a TON of respect for him. Even though he's still a Trump supporter/advisor, he seemed very genuine. He didn't do any victim blaming and he actually stood up for the accusers. How he became a Trump advisor is beyond me. It was nice to see a human Republican on TV.

Joeytj

Banned
Trump found a cousin of Zervos willing to call her an attention whore:

I will call this dude a piece of shit who should eat shit.

A male cousin of the accuser denouncing her? Haha, can't the Trump campaign even manage to find a woman to at least get the optics better. And he doesn't refute what she says, just accusing her of being a vindictive person.

Trump and his campaign are literally doing everything they blame the Clintons of doing to their own accusers.

Also, McMuffin tweeted this:

@Evan_McMullin 2h2 hours ago
Hillary Clinton is "perhaps the most corrupt politician in modern times" to run for office.

Which, like Al Giordano commented, means Hillary is a real danger to him and Trump in Utah.

Jack Kingston

I have a TON of respect for him. Even though he's still a Trump supporter/advisor, he seemed very genuine. He didn't do any victim blaming and he actually stood up for the accusers. How he became a Trump advisor is beyond me. It was nice to see a human Republican on TV.

Perhaps he got tired of the CNN panels stealing his soul.

A male cousin of the accuser denouncing her? Haha, can't the Trump campaign even manage to find a woman to at least get the optics better. And he doesn't refute what she says, just accusing her of being a vindictive person.

Trump and his campaign are literally doing everything they blame the Clintons of doing to their own accusers.

Which, like Al Giordano commented, means Hillary is a real danger to him and Trump in Utah.

What's with those quotes?

Is he being sarcastic...?

mo60

Dude must be scared of hilary winning Utah.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member

I appreciate some good old fashioned technical analysis on any time based chart, and he's probably not too far off base suggesting the short term fluctuation probably will regress back into the long term trend. Including the fundimentals behind that short term fluxuation suggests people will forget about pussygate, but given voter's amazing ability for short term memory, that might not be a bad bet.

However, there's no argument given for how the long term trends of trump falling and Hillary rising that he admitted was there will change, and choosing that poll as your singular basis is clearly fundamentally wrong.

mo60

I'd rather Dems all vote McMullin and help him steal the electoral votes from Trump than think Clinton could win it.

Yeah. Maybe democrats in Utah would probably help him win the state if he posted less tweets like the one he recently posted about hilary. Dude should just ignore hilary and try to be positive. I do want him to suck votes from trump in Utah and other mormon heavy states.

Official Team Trump ‏@TeamTrump 29m29 minutes ago
🚨 Summer Zervos emailed Mr. Trump's assistant mere months ago. Here's what she said.

Cuxy4bqWAAAigXl.jpg

rjinaz

Official Team Trump ‏@TeamTrump 29m29 minutes ago
🚨 Summer Zervos emailed Mr. Trump's assistant mere months ago. Here's what she said.

Cuxy4bqWAAAigXl.jpg

If there was a woman that lied, it's going to put in question all of the claims and that's a damn shame.

So, today, fiance, my mom, the kids and I went out for dinner. There were Trump people trying to get people to agree to vote for him out front. My fiance can 100% pass for "straight, white male in his early 30s." Like, without question. I've got a little more lemon in my cocktail, so like, I don't think I could pass for straight. (Maybe? Probably not).

Anyway, what's interesting to see is how other straight, white males always assume that my fiance is one of them, and also that he's also going to agree with racist/sexist shit they spew. These people trying to get him to support Trump completely 100% ignored me and my mom. (My mom mainly because she still carries a Hillary purse. Which, is not something she bought in a store. She just safety pinned a fuck ton of Hillary bumper stickers to a purse....)

Colt told them "Naw, you can't count on my vote. I'm voting Hillary, but, lemme just tell you, you say this shit to my fiance or his mom, I recommend the fetal position."

It's kinda interesting for me to see how the Deplorables really, really only want to find people who they categorize as "one of them."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom