• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
The clock is running out. The polls will tighten *a bit*, and then Clinton will likely outperform them, just as Barry did... but yeah. The presidency is in the bag. The senate is leaning the right way, but isn't in the bag yet, and the house isn't going to happen in 2016.

But it doesn't need to.

Teggy

hehehe

Come and celebrate Hillary Clinton's (probable) victory outside the Ecuadorian Embassy on the 9th of November. Julian Assange will obviously be thrilled with a Clinton victory but is sadly trapped inside so we're bringing the party to him in a show of solidarity.

Swedish Police fancy dress optional.

(Obviously IF Trump wins this event will be cancelled at short notice and we will feel extremely embarrassed. Thankfully the inevitable nuclear war that follows Trump's victory will ensure any embarrassment is short-lived).

Teggy

Ooh, Bill Weld on MSNBC now.

Edit: OK, he basically clarifies that he was referring to Trump in his statement and would accept votes for Clinton or Johnson.

If the tightening is due to the other guy going from 38 to 42 while you stay at 48-49, then you're still doing just fine. Some of these ridiculous numbers like the AP poll are due to Trump getting a lower share than he will probably end up getting.

I love the phrase "potentially decisive".

I think Trump's word salad is starting to leech into the public conscious. I mean why give Trump the benefit of the doubt that he has never earned for a millisecond. Everyone is too afraid to call it cause he still might pivot! If it were the other way around, the Trump coins would already be minted.

Iolo

NBC/WSJ/Marist NV: Heck 49, Masto 42 - was Heck +2 in Sept

I picked the worst result. Our diapers must not go to waste.

There is nothing to suggest those Nevada numbers are anywhere near accurate....other than Nevada is impossible to poll for a lot of reasons. Early voting tells us a completely different story.

Killerhertz

Neo Member
Whats everyone's opinions on retirees voting for hillary that given any other republican would have never voted for her?

I ask cause I was genuinely surprised when I saw my grandma say she's voting for her only one vote but a surprising one believe me

Still think clintons winning by 6-7%, despite these tempting +10 polls coming out. Aggregates are around 6% don't think she'll double them even if LA Times IBD and Rasmussen are mucking everything up.

Mark Murray ‏@mmurraypolitics 3m3 minutes ago

In NV, Clinton leads Trump 60%-35% among those who have *already* voted (13% of likely voters) -- per new NBC/WSJ/Marist poll of NV

@mmurraypolitics
Mark Murray Retweeted Mark Murray

Among the 87% of likely voters who haven't voted yet, it's Trump 46%, Clinton 42%

22% of LV have already voted....these numbers sense do not make. Any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom