• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjinaz

Is there possible post-election danger from the fact that so many cops are shitheels and most cops support Trump?

Actually I thought most cops were democrats? Mostly because of gun restrictions. Could be wrong but that was what I thought I had read recently. Though that may have changed considering Trump is hinting at giving them ultimate power.

If Trump wins, yeah I'm going to worry about what happens with law enforcement going forward.

rjinaz

Sheriff David Clarke calling for armed violence, what the fuck.

https://twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/787314656641712128

Cu0agM0W8AE2F0-.jpg

Fucking Taliban motherfucker, this is one day after arresting terrorist Trump supporters.

If he is not removed from office, the people there should be embarrassed. That is illegal to call out a revolt like that.

Darkgran

Cu0FJN0WEAAHCRL.jpg

https://t.co/Rf65AxLrh7

Seriously concerned about Violence on the 8th. I don't think vitrol from supporters was this bad even during Palin mainly because McCain still had some sanity left.

Trump is going to spend the next 3 weeks telling everyone that election is rigged, Mexicans are conspiring against him, etc. And that can lead to very bad consequences on the 8th.

This part is just wow.

Joe Cecil, a 39-year-old restaurant manager, said he has never voted before but is newly inspired by Trump.

“If people are offended by the sexual stuff, what do they think is going to happen when Muslims come here, implement Sharia law, and start raping our women?” he asks.

Revolver

He's implying the woman on the plane is lying because she let it go on for fifteen minutes and the women in his crowd would have been too tough to allow it to go on that long. More victim shaming.

Trump is attacking Hillary for preparing for the debate.

I have no idea what "pumped up" means from Trump.

.............................. Trump is saying that Hillary is on drugs?

In order to implement Sharia Law*, there would have to be a vote to change the existing law. This could be local, state, or federal law. Yet if we assume an equal distribution of Muslim immigrants are men and women... then even in the worst case scenario (all Muslim men want to enact Sharia to rape women) for every one man who votes for Sharia, there is one woman who does not want to be raped. Therefore no amount of immigration will ever result in Sharia.

*do remember there is no such thing as Sharia Law per se, so we mean "law that is Sharia according to the majority of modern Saudia Arabians

Teggy

Trump just accused Hillary of using PEDs for the debate. Stop the world I want to get off.

Also said they should be drug tested, which is funny because of how much he projects and the fact that people have suggested he's been coked up.

Edit: apparently everyone was shocked by that lol

User1608

Banned
That sheriff should lose his position and worse.
Trump is attacking Hillary for preparing for the debate.

I have no idea what "pumped up" means from Trump.

.............................. Trump is saying that Hillary is on drugs?
More projection. I mean those sniffs after all.🤔

These Trump supporters planning for election day fuckery are going to quickly realize America don't play DAT. They are an extreme minority who after the 8th will crawl back into their hate holes and go back to trolling Twitter. They are all talk.

Hopfrog

He is just throwing shit against the wall at this point, hoping that anything sticks.

And yet they accuse Clinton of running a negative campaign.

He is literally going to use every way to discredit Hillary.
If nothing worse comes from the Hillary camp that has come before, this is probably his plan for the next three weeks. It's unlikely he can ever build himself back up, so he has to do everything he can to tear her down. Maybe he's hoping to land a shot on something like he did when he was going on about Hillary being sick, and use that to say, "See, see?! You can totally trust me on everything I say!"

Of course if he doesn't land any shots, he's just going to look desperate, and any claim he makes is probably going to be looked at with increasing skepticism.

My guess: a cursory look on google indicates that some research shows that steroids help with pneumonia (though it's far from conclusive). It could be he's hoping that someone discovers steroid medication is being used, and then use that to say she's taking PEDs. Nevermind that if even true, there are some steroid medications that are designed to help with any sort of issue, though he'd probably bet on most people not knowing that.

Revolver

Trump just accused Hillary of using PEDs for the debate. Stop the world I want to get off.

Also said they should be drug tested, which is funny because of how much he projects and the fact that people have suggested he's been coked up.

Edit: apparently everyone was shocked by that lol

Then he accuses her of being all hyped up in the first 20 minutes and crashing later on. Something's going on folks. He's taking all the talk about him after the first debate and throwing it back at her. Next he'll be accusing her of sniffing too much.

Pop quiz!

Which of these things has Sheriff David Clarke not said during this election season where he has tried to tap dance his way into the hearts of Trump supporters?

a) That poverty in black communities is the sole fault of black men not keeping families together

b) That there should be an armed resistance against Hillary Clinton if she wins the 2016 presidential election

c) That you can't compare a chocolate monkey like R. Kelly to Jerry Lee Lewis! Lewis was the king of rock 'n roll!

d) Trick question; he has said all of these things.

shiba5

If nothing worse comes from the Hillary camp that has come before, this is probably his plan for the next three weeks. It's unlikely he can ever build himself back up, so he has to do everything he can to tear her down. Maybe he's hoping to land a shot on something like he did when he was going on about Hillary being sick, and use that to say, "See, see?! You can totally trust me on everything I say!"

Of course if he doesn't land any shots, he's just going to look desperate, and any claim he makes is probably going to be looked at with increasing skepticism.

My guess: a cursory look on google indicates that some research shows that steroids help with pneumonia (though it's far from conclusive). It could be he's hoping that someone discovers steroid medication is being used, and then use that to say she's taking PEDs. Nevermind that if even true, there are some steroid medications that are designed to help with any sort of issue, though he's probably betting on most people not knowing that.

The doctor gave me steroid pills when I was super sick a few months ago because my ear canal kept swelling shut. Watch that be what he's implying. His fans seize on even the most benign things and catapult them to "WORST THING EVER" status.

Suppose a country has a societal preference for male children. The probability of any child born being a male is 50%. Now suppose these factors make couples have children until they have one male offspring, i.e. no matter how many girls they have, they continue to have children until they have one male and stop. If you do not consider sex selective abortion and infanticide, over the long term, what will the proportion of males to females be in the country?

Cyanity

Banned
When even Carrie Fisher thinks you have a coke problem, maybe suggesting a drug test req. for the third debate isn't the smartest thing to say? FYI you can actually go back and listen to those Howard Stern videos - he was sniffing like a motherfucker back then, too.

Hopfrog

Pop quiz!

Which of these things has Sheriff David Clarke not said during this election season where he has tried to tap dance his way into the hearts of Trump supporters?

a) That poverty in black communities is the sole fault of black men not keeping families together

b) That there should be an armed resistance against Hillary Clinton if she wins the 2016 presidential election

c) That you can't compare a chocolate monkey like R. Kelly to Jerry Lee Lewis! Lewis was the king of rock 'n roll!

d) Trick question; he has said all of these things.

I would urge everyone to email Milwaukee County and inform them that Clarke has violated their department's own code of conduct:

Police officers will behave in a manner that does not bring discredit to their agencies or themselves. A police officer's character and conduct while off duty must always be exemplary, thus maintaining a position of respect in the community in which he or she lives and serves. The officer's personal behavior must be beyond reproach.

I do not see how calling for armed resistance because of the results of a legal election does not constitute "bringing discredit" upon the department.

Cyanity

Banned
Suppose a country has a societal preference for male children. The probability of any child born being a male is 50%. Now suppose these factors make couples have children until they have one male offspring, i.e. no matter how many girls they have, they continue to have children until they have one male and stop. If you do not consider sex selective abortion and infanticide, over the long term, what will the proportion of males to females be in the country?

Females will definitely be higher in the long term in this situation. I kinda see what you're getting at here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom