• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazzy

As for what the relation is between Donald and Hindus:

Donald has been pretty popular in India with nationalist Hindus due to his anti-Muslim stance.

I'm not surprised he's getting the same attention in similar circles in the US.

That's great. Glad he's alright. ^__^

Thanks!

Drudge is promoting Hillary as a lesbian rumors.

https://twitter.com/DRUDGE/status/787326951920902144

Coming to a Trump rally near you soon.

Drudge has been pushing this for a while actually, in the past it's brought on a pretty regular basis anytime something regarding Huma is in the news.

Regardless of the veracity of the claim, the more disturbing aspect is the premise that someone's sexual orientation and raping women are equivalent in terms of sexual deviance - that's a profoundly fucked up moral compass.

As for what the relation is between Donald and Hindus:

Donald has been pretty popular in India with nationalist Hindus due to his anti-Muslim stance.

I'm not surprised he's getting the same attention in similar circles in the US.

Thanks!

A minor segment of the population, most here don't give a rats ass about Trump. Most want Hillary to win (anecdotal evidence at least), India knows Hillary (There is a dish called Hillary Platter at India's most famous restaurant) and they know Hillary is best for business.

Even in today's event I am sure most were there to see the Bollywood stars.

And Indian Americans are a very Dem leaning group. I think over 70% vote for Democrats.

I'll take the Hillary Platter please

NWhCF9y.png

I've never much enjoyed anything Kate McKinnon that I've seen, but she reminds me of a young Jim Carrey. Some producer somewhere would be wise to fund something like an Ace Ventura for her.

There is a hint of self-awareness in McKinnon's skits which I notice every time I see her perform. Jim Carrey totally got lost in character.

Yeah, that's a noticeable difference between the two, and probably the reason why McKinnon has never really done much for me. Nevertheless, from a marketing perspective, that's def how her agent and Hollywood execs should be presenting her, as it'll make her a fuck-ton of money if they play their cards right and get her a couple of decent vehicles.

sphagnum

Banned
Hillary Platter and the Order (to not send in our brave troops to save the lives of the four courageous patriotic Americans at the diplomatic compound) of Benghazi

Nordicus

Their morals are so fucked. I'm not the most devout Catholic ever....but Christ these people are messed up.
And Mormons have shown literally exceptional moral backbone (as in, differing from other religious groups)

This is very OT but just wanted to share because I'm just so very happy.

Yesterday, my cockatiel got scared and flew away while me and him were sitting outside in the sun (he's completely tame and loves sitting on my shoulder). Needless, to say, I was devastated, and had a terrible 24 hours.

Fortunately, he ended up in one my neighbors backyards, and I was able to get him back just a few hours ago. It looks like he's been attacked by bigger birds, as he's missing a few feathers on his head, but seems to be OK otherwise.

I am SO relieved!

Here's a pic of him from a month ago:

wF8Fr1.jpg

Cheers, thanks for reading.
AAAAAA love parrots. Nice to see he's okay.

Drudge has been pushing this for a while actually, in the past it's brought on a pretty regular basis anytime something regarding Huma is in the news.

Regardless of the veracity of the claim, the more disturbing aspect is the premise that someone's sexual orientation and raping women are equivalent in terms of sexual deviance - that's a profoundly fucked up moral compass.

The "Obama is secretly gay" thing was peddled quite heavily on right wing sites. Not only that, for many it has been "proven", as well as the fact that Michelle is secretly a man. I've seen comment sections where people are mocking those who doubt both claims and pretending that this has been clearly and undeniably established a long time ago.

It's vile, and shows the insane bubble these fucks live in.

I mean, I understand the whole morale thing, but it's outright CRUEL to be that deceitful to followers. If you're going to bullshit everything at least bullshit it to a believable margin, say, oh, I don't know, a horserace perhaps? I almost feel sorry for these people. Almost. Actually no, not even close. On the 9th I'll almost feel sorry for them. Now? Yeah not yet.

I may be wrong, but I feel like if there is a democratic lean this election it will be bigger than the polls predict.

I have followed elections for a long time, and I distinctly remember than in 06, 08, and 10 whichever party was in the lead won more and bigger than the polls predicted in congressional elections.

...is this a trend or was it all in my head? I tend to stop paying attention between elections.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Trump just tweet-bashed SNL, said it needs to be canceled, Baldwin is terrible, and the media is rigging the election.

You want to know the truth? I don't think Hillary has any more nuclear bombs. I don't even think the Access Hollywood tape was her doing. I think that was entirely organic and happened the way they said it happened. If anything else drops it'll be from the media feeding frenzy and probably not the direct hand of Hillary.

The media already implies it does have them, though, and my guess is they'll want the attention.

tbm24

At this point it feels like Trump's going to suggest arresting journalist he doesn't like pretty soon. I don't see any other place his attacks on the media can escalate but there.

Blader

Since we're posting Gravis:
I really have a hard time imagining Hillary winning Florida, but enough of her supporters (along with all of Trump's) looking at the senate race and thinking, "huh, Patrick Murphy, never heard of him. I'll just vote for the Republican."

I know Rubio's name ID is way higher. I just don't understand how that would mean anything to Hillary voters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom