• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the love of God, I'm getting way too many direct mailers here in Florida.

One of them literally called Clinton Killary, the other called Patrick Murphy a coward. They just keep coming. Where's the Democrat ground game in Florida? Oh right. WE NEVER HAD ONE

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Greg Sargent said:
New Wason Center poll of Virginia puts Clinton +15:

Clinton 44
Trump 29
Johnson 11
Stein 2

That seems about right. Trump at 29 :lol

Vaughn Hillyard said:
Pence tonight: “Thanks to some diligent efforts by 3rd party groups & thanks to lots of WikiLeaks, we’ve been finding out more & more.”

"3rd party groups."

Byron YorkVerified account
‏@ByronYork
ABC/WP poll, LVs: Clinton 47 Trump 43 Johnson 5 Stein 2. Bases hardening; Clinton 89 among D LVs:. Trump 86 R LVs. Ind: Clinton 45 Trump 37.

Yikes, base gives no fucks about the tape and his misconduct.

I really have a hard time imagining Hillary winning Florida, but enough of her supporters (along with all of Trump's) looking at the senate race and thinking, "huh, Patrick Murphy, never heard of him. I'll just vote for the Republican."

I know Rubio's name ID is way higher. I just don't understand how that would mean anything to Hillary voters.

It's a small part of Hillary's voters, who'll probably cross over. Either like Rubio or never heard/dislike Murphy.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Yikes, base gives no fucks about the tape and his misconduct.

Not a surprise. These people act as if they have morals but throw them aside depending on the letter next to someone's name. Early on, it was quite clear that hatred for the other candidate would rule this election.

Oriel

a1qby3hu0prx.jpg

Sad(!) and delusional. But the worst part is they genuinely believe Trump is the winner, no matter the result. So when we do see Clinton win heavily in Nov the response from the Trump-Korps will be to reject the result and claim electoral fraud. Pathetic but there you go.

Loudninja

Sad(!) and delusional. But the worst part is they genuinely believe Trump is the winner, no matter the result. So when we do see Clinton win heavily in Nov the response from the Trump-Korps will be to reject the result and claim electoral fraud. Pathetic but there you go.
Dude they do this every election, the day is going to be full of reports of fraud in democratic districts.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 27m27 minutes ago
Election is being rigged by the media, in a coordinated effort with the Clinton campaign, by putting stories that never happened into news!

Good thing TNN is coming!

Loudninja

Seventy percent of voters do not think Trump respects women. Seventy-three percent of women say this, 66 percent of men do. Although most (52 percent) Republicans think people are making too much out of the 2005 “Access Hollywood” tapes, 60 percent of independents find them offensive and 70 percent of women do. Nine in ten women who find the tapes offensive, and who were not already for Trump, say they wouldn’t consider Trump now.
This is to be expected of course.

Everything is good

@realDonaldTrump
Polls close, but can you believe I lost large numbers of women voters based on made up events THAT NEVER HAPPENED. Media rigging election!

He is SO close to calling women stupid. SOOOOOOOO close.

Loudninja

Lol, ABC / WaPo has Clinton +4 and the new NBC poll has her +11. Average them out and its roughly the same +7 we've been at since after the first debate. I think that's where the election settles unless something big happens to either side.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/fir...nal-lead-over-trump-nbc-wsj-n666986?cid=sm_tw
Looking inside the numbers of the two-way horse race, Clinton holds a 20-point lead among female voters (55 percent to 35 percent), while Trump is ahead among men by just three points (48 percent to 45 percent).

Clinton also has the advantage among African Americans (86 percent to 9 percent), non-white voters (76 percent to 16 percent) and those ages 18-34 (54 percent to 36 percent).

Trump, meanwhile, holds the edge among independents (41 percent to 36 percent) and white voters (51 percent to 40 percent). But there is a difference among whites: Those without college degrees prefer Trump by a 56 percent-to-36 percent margin, while those with college degrees break evenly between Trump and Clinton, 45 percent to 45 percent.
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/fir...nal-lead-over-trump-nbc-wsj-n666986?cid=sm_tw

Yeah his women support is tanking harrrrd

@realDonaldTrump
Polls close, but can you believe I lost large numbers of women voters based on made up events THAT NEVER HAPPENED. Media rigging election!

I thought the polls were rigged? No need to stress out Trump!

@realDonaldTrump

Made up? Um there's actual video evidence u orange turd!

95 percent of voters in NBC/WSJ said they saw coverage of the 2005 Billy Bush video. 4th most recognized story in the history of that poll.

That's an insane number. Really hurts Trump that this story got out to people who normally don't follow politics at all.

Lol, ABC / WaPo has Clinton +4 and the new NBC poll has her +11. Average them out and its roughly the same +7 we've been at since after the first debate. I think that's where the election settles unless something big happens to either side.

I will be my bottom dollar there were sample issues with that ABC News poll.

It went from Hillary +19 with women to Hillary +9. It went from Trump +19 with men to Trump +1, I believe. That ABC News poll makes ZERO sense.

I also don't think she's ahead by 11, but whatever. :p

dramatis

Hillary's silence is kinda of meh. She needs to hit him on this stuff. Stop worrying about what Trunp is gonna say about Bill.
You know, everybody loves Michelle Obama's "When they go low, we go high", but apparently don't like it much when it is adhered to in practice.

Ecotic

These are good poll numbers today on balance, but I think we're going to need Hillary at +12 nationally to take the House and have a good 53 or so majority in the Senate.

Plinko

Dems retaking the House just isn't happening unless the last two Trump oppo stories are massive.

Zukkoyaki

NBC/WSJ poll has Clinton +11
Fox Poll has Clinton +7
ABC/WaPo has Clinton +4

Average 11 and 4 = 7... 7 is the median number here...

Yeah I'd say with confidence she's around +7 nationally haha. Just slightly below the peak DNC numbers.

royalan

Why is Tapper just letting Giuliani go on and on and on about how he knows from experience that Democrats in inner cities rig elections? CHALLENGE THAT SHIT

CNN is worthless. Turning back to MSNBC.

sazzy

btw fudy was just telling tapper that only democrats cheat in the elections because they control the inner cities

:\

Why is Tapper just letting Giuliani go on and on and on about how he knows from experience that Democrats in inner cities rig elections? CHALLENGE THAT SHIT

he was letting it go because he wanted rudy to say as many stupid things as he could

Plinko

So Pence only uses the term "3rd parties" at rallies, but then says this:

Vaughn Hillyard
‏@VaughnHillyard

Pence says on @MeetThePress "there is more & more evidence that implicates Russia" and says there should be "serious consequence" if so.

royalan

btw fudy was just telling tapper that only democrats cheat in the elections because they control the inner cities

:\

And he just SAT THERE giving Jake Tapper face.

Not one word about how factually unproven and dangerous what Giuliani was saying was.

Grief.exe

is it really that bad? i found it funny lol

It's fine now that I can scroll down, but it was oscillating a little too fast for comfort.

Generally Tapper is better at stopping people in their tracks then that, I was surprised he was letting Rudy go on about unproven conspiracy theories.

Yeah it's fucking crazy. Giuliani talking about how he has prosecuted election fraud. Show me the receipts of the convictions.

Idiot right wingers are going to show up to polling places armed. It's going to be fabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom