• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Jones is such a grotesque, irredeemable, rotting shitstain. The nerves of this bitchy motherfucker to make Sandy Hook one his dumbass conspiracies. I'm pissed off watching that ad.

HylianTom

Banned
Never ever thought I'd see a Republican Presidential nominee attacking his House Speaker like this.

2016 has some damn magical moments.

Why won't you cud lip sheeple wake-the-Hell up and recognize that the real center of power are Goblin wizards who control not only the water supply, but use their mind-altering vomit to sway national elections. Trump is immune to this tactic, through shrewd use of anti-Goblin materials used in his Chinese-made clothing
https://vine.co/v/5zuxVVKrO5u

PLU3FQd.jpg

Way more personable than Killary.

BREAKING: Republican Nominee Donald Trump plays video games with inverted camera controls

"He keeps proving how unfit he is for the presidency!"

Trump's response tweets will be:

CROOKED MEDIA doesn't understand that real Americans treat the analog stick like an airplane joystick. Sad.

MSM is so focused on my inverted controls, but many people are saying that Crooked Hillary uses legacy controls.

I only use inverted controls because otherwise my big hands can't hold that tiny Xbox controller. Make Analog Great Again.

Trump's response tweets will be:

CROOKED MEDIA doesn't understand that real Americans treat the analog stick like an airplane joystick. Sad.

MSM is so focused on my inverted controls, but many people are saying that Crooked Hillary uses legacy controls.

I only use inverted controls because otherwise my big hands can't hold that tiny Xbox controller. Make Analog Great Again.

I think this will be what breaks Trump's floor.

Cerium

it's going to drop. Does it matter when?

I have no doubt that Trump has tons more skeletons in the closet and that stories are in the works, but if there are reasons they can't drop it now, I don't see what's supposed to change in the three weeks until election day.

If it drops after November 8th then it's pointless anyway.

If they had something ready to go there is really no reason, at this point, not to drop it. We're three weeks out.
Her opponent is, literally, screaming like a baboon right now. He's calling for her to be drug tested. His surrogates are MIA. Her poll numbers are climbing. More women are coming forward every day. He's attacking his own party. He called Bill Clinton "Wild Bill"

Leave the man alone! He's setting his own junk on fire. If there's the whiff of a decent news cycle, then drop that shit. Not while he's managing to fuck himself over.

Man, if this thread had its way, Hillary would have dropped her oppo bombs on Trump in April.

Valhelm

contribute something
People never remember what Lenin said about adventurism.

They're just hurting themselves.

I don't think Lenin was completely right about this. There's no fundamental distinction between lone wolf "adventurism" and vanguardism. Leninism is basically Blanquism, because there secrecy demands very little communication between the revolutionary party and the working masses.

Boke1879

I have no doubt that Trump has tons more skeletons in the closet and that stories are in the works, but if there are reasons they can't drop it now, I don't see what's supposed to change in the three weeks until election day.

If it drops after November 8th then it's pointless anyway.

Nah that tape that got released last Friday literally was in the news for a long time. Added to the fact that more women came forward and I have no doubts more will come forward.

Also look how he's acting? He's unhinged. Citing conspiracy theories, Attacking the media, attacking polls, attacking his own party.

The man can't let anything go.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
High probability something is released in the next two days. That way, Trump has to be asked about it at the debate.

Her opponent is, literally, screaming like a baboon right now. He's calling for her to be drug tested. His surrogates are MIA. Her poll numbers are climbing. More women are coming forward every day. He's attacking his own party. He called Bill Clinton "Wild Bill"

Leave the man alone! He's setting his own junk on fire. If there's the whiff of a decent news cycle, then drop that shit. Not while he's managing to fuck himself over.

Man, if this thread had its way, Hillary would have dropped her oppo bombs on Trump in April.

I agree so long as "leave him alone" doesn't imply the same strategy that she pulled in August. (Yes I know she was just focusing on fundraising but it still was somewhat of a mistake).

"Leave him be" should only mean emphasizing the positive aspects of your own campaign.

And it doesn't hurt to drop some stuff during the final two weeks to drive that final swing on Trump, but whatever those two things are better live up to hype. They need to be so bad that Trump and his deplorable fanbase become a group that everyone else associates with the strongest feeling of pure disgust.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Seriously, how could any institution take that seriously enough to include it with any aggregate.

Nah dude, you don't get it.

Margin of Error.

Everything in their methodology and sample is 100% fine and not worthy of criticism because margin of error. They heavily weight a sample of two? Who cares? Margin of error.

Teggy

Was there a single Cruz or Rubio rally that aired in full on cable in the primaries — except for the 2 wks when Rubio was goofing on Trump?

It's an interesting thought experiment. What would have happened if Trump didn't get all the free press in the primaries?

NeoXChaos

Josh Jordan ‏@NumbersMuncher 6h6 hours ago
Josh Jordan Retweeted Eric Dondero R.
Keep drinking the kool-aid. It will be an early night on November 8th for Trump... this thing is long past over.

He's right. Reading his twitter is yummy salt. #neverTrump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom