• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah that tape that got released last Friday literally was in the news for a long time. Added to the fact that more women came forward and I have no doubts more will come forward.

Also look how he's acting? He's unhinged. Citing conspiracy theories, Attacking the media, attacking polls, attacking his own party.

The man can't let anything go.

Yeah, Trump's recent behavior shows that he expects worse to come out which is why he focusing on making his deplorables not trust anyone except each other.

That's why he is focusing on appealing to his deplorables right now, because he feels that whatever is soon to drop could even turn some of them away.

Seriously, how could any institution take that seriously enough to include it with any aggregate.

IIRC, their claim to fame was accurately predicting the popular-vote percentage for 2012, which gave them some clout. It's apparent now, though, that their model just isn't working out for this cycle, especially as they're practically the only ones giving Trump any sort of lead. I wonder what the RCL averages would've been this year if they hadn't been included at all.

I think the only reason they're sticking with them is because they've been aggregated for so long already, and it's not like they're compromising the entire average, what with literally everyone else having HIllary up significantly. I expect by the next election the USC will be revamping their model significantly.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
NX will be announced before any more bombshells hit.

Whoa there, let's not go crazy yet.

Remember these wise words.

0SuId9M.png

I love how that is from mid September. It's the rare tweet that gets funnier every day.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
There's a reason why Michelle said, "When they go low, we go high."

Hillary doesn't need to go on the offensive right now.

Also, it makes sense if they expect something else damaging to Trump to be released in the next couple of weeks. Stay above the bullshit.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
If I were Hillary I would only run positive ads until and she sees her numbers change. I don't think trumps numbers are going to get any worse.

She gets the historic landslide by improving her approval numbers.

watershed

Banned
Not to mention that Hillary is auditioning for all the voters who are currently abandoning Trump. She has a major chance to grow her support right now.

I'm still not 100% sure Trump is going to show up at the next debate.

I'm now positive that he goes, but I'm not 100% that he stays for the full thing. If this ever gets tough for him, I think there's a non-zero chance he starts going off on Wallace and then storms off.

God that'd be great.

I'm now positive that he goes, but I'm not 100% that he stays for the full thing. If this ever gets tough for him, I think there's a non-zero chance he starts going off on Wallace and then storms off.

God that'd be great.

One of the weird things that didn't get much coverage in the last debate was just how much he argued with Cooper. Like he was one step away from going on a minute long tirade about the media.

User1608

Banned
Oh, so Linda McMahon donated money to Trump. Never watching WWE again then. Or rather the chances of me viewing and buying their stuff like in the past are gone. Easy peasy. Not supporting them via association ya know?

Amir0x

Banned

God that'd be great.
He wont storm off stage. Thatd be worse optics than not going at all. He will go and attack full blast again. Hillary will dominate him.

Wednesday is board game night so I'll probably miss most of the debate.

I think the most frustrating thing of this election is that Pence seemingly hasn't been called out for having some of the most anti-LGBT and anti-choice policies, but I guess it's better to save those for when he tries to go for President in 2020 (if he isn't sucked under by the sinking of the Trumptanic).

He wont storm off stage. Thatd be worse optics than not going at all. He will go and attack full blast again. Hillary will dominate him.

It would definitely not be a good move, but I don't really think that sort of thing should even factor into a "What will Trump do?" scenario. His defense for recent allegations of sexual assault was that the victim was too ugly to assault!

I'm going to spill some tea for you all.

Anyone who expects her to just rip his soul out Mortal Kombat style is in for a sad debate. Because, that's not what she's going to do.

Her strongest rationale for being President, and the reason she is doing so well among certain blocks of voters, is her temperament and the fact that she looks and acts Presidential. Those are the numbers that she needs to protect. Throwing bomb after bomb isn't going to do it. Trump is going to go batshit insane.

I say we let him. If I were Hillary, I would cut his legs out from under him. I'd go out there and tell the moderator in my opening statements "My opponent is going to throw a lot of baseless attacks out here tonight. He's going to say a lot of crazy things. I will not respond to these conspiracy theories, lies and fabrications." And I'd stick to that. Just answer whatever Wallace gives you, and use your rebuttal time to answer the question again.

Do not get in the mud with Trump.

Amir0x

Banned
^ Hillary wasnt an attack dog in first debate and still dominated him, landed blows and kept everyone talking bout Trump. Same will happen here.

It would definitely not be a good move, but I don't really think that sort of thing should even factor into a "What will Trump do?" scenario. His defense for recent allegations of sexual assault was that the victim was too ugly to assault!
Right but since it seems entirely plausible his entire campaign is just one big narcissistic ego trip, trying to ensure everyone knows how big his dick hands are, he wont abandon this and let a woman look tougher than him.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I don't understand why Hillary needed to disappear for a freaking week. She could be on other daytime shows!

I'm going to spill some tea for you all.

Anyone who expects her to just rip his soul out Mortal Kombat style is in for a sad debate. Because, that's not what she's going to do.

Her strongest rationale for being President, and the reason she is doing so well among certain blocks of voters, is her temperament and the fact that she looks and acts Presidential. Those are the numbers that she needs to protect. Throwing bomb after bomb isn't going to do it. Trump is going to go batshit insane.

I say we let him. If I were Hillary, I would cut his legs out from under him. I'd go out there and tell the moderator in my opening statements "My opponent is going to throw a lot of baseless attacks out here tonight. He's going to say a lot of crazy things. I will not respond to these conspiracy theories, lies and fabrications." And I'd stick to that. Just answer whatever Wallace gives you, and use your rebuttal time to answer the question again.

Do not get in the mud with Trump.

Yea, debate will be like 2nd one. Though I also feel that FP debate can be where Hillary does the worst.

^ Hillary wasnt an attack dog in first debate and still dominated him, landed blows and kept everyone talking bout Trump. Same will happen here..
Right, and that's fine. But she's going to do it in a Presidential way. We have to remember there are reasons Hillary cannot do the things a lot of other candidates do. And, yes, it's because Americans are still idiots when it comes to gender norms and mores.
Yea, debate will be like 2nd one. Though I also feel that FP debate can be where Hillary does the worst.
This isn't exclusively foreign policy related. It's structure is similar to the first one with groups of topics.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

Animals representing Hillary Clinton and Dems in North Carolina just firebombed our office in Orange County because we are winning @NCGOP

Animals huh? Wonder what he means

Nordicus

I'd go out there and tell the moderator in my opening statements "My opponent is going to throw a lot of baseless attacks out here tonight. He's going to say a lot of crazy things. I will not respond to these conspiracy theories, lies and fabrications." And I'd stick to that.
Explicitly telling Trump that he's going to get ignored like a child that's currently being disciplined would certainly be humorous in its own way.

tmarg

I don't understand why Hillary needed to disappear for a freaking week. She could be on other daytime shows!

If she goes on any show, every question she gets will be a set up for her to attack Trump (or emails), which leads to the "both sides get ugly" narrative we saw after the second debate. Better to just let him implode on his own.

Iraqi forces are starting the offensive to take back Mosul, they definitely will take it back.

I highly doubt this will affect the election because fear of terrorism isn't based on reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom