• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKrockin

At least that O'Keefe video is exposing the Breitbart/Infowars readers on gaf.

Edit: Oh no, top of the page. *pretends to care about not posting anything important*
Someone give me a breakdown of the shady shit O'Keefe did. I have to live with people who will be shoving this in my face every day as proof of the vast Jewish globalist conspiracy against Trump.

ampere

You actually kind of look like your avatar. Must be the smile.

lol, thanks

McCain, trying to help Toomey in PA..

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/17/politics/mccain-clinton-trump-supreme-court/index.html
40A29E70-14C5-4F0C-BDDF-15521796E6A8.jpg

Oh hey, look at that, a reason to give money to Ann Kirkpatrick!

https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/ake160928splash

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Someone give me a breakdown of the shady shit O'Keefe did. I have to live with people who will be shoving this in my face every day as proof of the vast Jewish globalist conspiracy against Trump.

Remember the faked ACORN tape? That was him.

He also broke into a US Senator's office to set up an illegal wiretap. I'm seriously confused as to how he's not in jail for that to tell the truth since they caught him red handed.

Trump just announced a two million buy in Virginia. Which is a huge waste of money and a big example of why his ego can't handle saying he's conceding a state.

Cyanity

Banned
Lots of promising polls out today. That one CNN poll with the wonky LV screening though, idk what to think about that.

Maybe they're just trying to keep up the horse race narrative.

Joeytj

Banned
Trump just announced a two million buy in Virginia. Which is a huge waste of money and a big example of why his ego can't handle saying he's conceding a state.

I don't doubt that this is a knee-jerk reaction to the Clinton campaign's aggressive plan to expand into AZ, GA, those Alaska polls and even buy some ad time in Texas.

Those fools.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

Bwahahaha

Damaniel

Banned

At this point, that money would be better spent trying to defend Texas than it would be spending it where Hillary's up by double digits.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
That Ohio poll from Q isn't that bad. With Hillary's ground game, that's winnable.

Kinda of late for that isn't it?

Of course. But I will believe he's really going to buy ads when I see they were actually broadcast. Until then i'm working from the assumption his campaign is one giant con to build a voter/donation list he'll rent to the GOP for the next decade.

Wag

Well, Pence has drunk the Cool-Aide. He's now saying voter fraud is rife in this election. He knows his career is over.

Bowdz

Oh Johnny...

Sen. John McCain is quickly walking back his statement that Republicans would automatically oppose any potential Supreme Court nominee from Hillary Clinton.

Rachael Dean, a spokeswoman for the GOP senator, said that while McCain "believes you can only judge people by their record" and the Democratic presidential nominee "has a clear record of supporting liberal judicial nominees,” the Arizona senator would consider any Supreme Court pick sent to the chamber.

"Senator McCain will, of course, thoroughly examine the record of any Supreme Court nominee put before the Senate and vote for or against that individual based on their qualifications as he has done throughout his career," she said.

The pivot comes hours after McCain pledged that Senate Republicans would unite against any Supreme Court nominee that a hypothetical President Clinton would try to get confirmed.

"I promise you that we will, we will be united against any Supreme Court nominee that Hillary Clinton — if she were president — would put up," the Arizona Republican told a Philadelphia radio station on Monday. "This is why we need the majority."

If I had a SuperPAC, I'd hit him from the right for that walk back contrasted with some quotes about conservative justices during the primary.

Plinko

Well, Pence has drunk the Cool-Aide. He's now saying voter fraud is rife in this election. He knows his career is over.

Believe me--we're all better because of it.

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
New polls are good because the media has deceived the public by putting women front and center with made-up stories and lies, and got caught

Someone want to walk me through this. Cause, I sure as fuck have no clue.

zethren

Banned

Trying to walk back his earlier claims of corrupt media, now that CNN showed him up in OH?

I dunno...you can't have it both ways, Donny. Tomorrow will you change your mind when they show polls that aren't in your favor?

TNN would be the most petty, hilarious name for it. Like when Bill Simmons left ESPN and named his podcast empire BSPN.

TNN sounds great. Trump's Nutty Network

Florida Today SpaceVerified account
‏@spaceteam
.@realDonaldTrump Donald Trump plans to tour Kennedy Space Center next week

Maybe NASA can send him some where...

Boke1879

This is the ramblings of man who's literally hooking his claws into one poll that showed him up in OH. Then still talking about the issues of women coming forward as some ploy by the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom