• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are all old people detectives. Oh it's for adam. Carry on.

tumblr_n8trlh6YYL1s6sc4lo1_500.gif

Bowdz

Just donated again to Hilldawg and Kander. You guys should hop on the Kander train and donate if you haven't already.

She's thirsty for that EV:

http://www.omaha.com/news/politics/...al&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share

Hillary Clinton is pouring more cash into the Omaha-based 2nd District in a bid to win its single electoral vote and to help U.S. Rep. Brad Ashford win re-election.

Her campaign announced Monday that the Hillary Victory Fund — a coordinated campaign committee — will spend an additional $250,000 in Maine and Nebraska to help with down-ballot campaigns.

Clinton also plans to begin spending money in both Arizona and Texas — two traditional Republican strongholds.

Robby Mook, Clinton's campaign manager, made it clear that part of the new spending plan outlined Monday was an effort to help get more Democrats elected to Congress.

"Democrats have a historic opportunity to elect not just the first woman president, but leaders across the country who will work with her,” said Mook, according to The Hill, a political website. “Donald Trump is becoming more unhinged by the day, and that is increasing prospects for Democrats farther down the ballot.”

It is unknown how much of the $250,000 will be spent on TV ads in Nebraska. However, it will be on top of the more than $320,000 that Clinton has already spent in the congressional district.

Clinton has aggressively been working and competing in the Omaha district. She has opened up two offices in the city and has paid staff members on the ground, organizing phone lines and working with volunteers. Trump has not opened an office in Omaha, although he has some volunteers working out of the Nebraska Republican office in Lincoln.

Loudninja

Onion News

Trump Maps Out Plan For First 100 Days Of Not Conceding Election
NEW YORK—Assuring the nation he would work quickly and tirelessly to carry out his agenda, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump reportedly issued a press statement Monday mapping out his first 100 days of not conceding the 2016 election. “I will get to work on day one questioning the final vote tally, and I promise that I will not rest during my first week until I’ve discredited Hillary Clinton’s victory with repeated accusations that she orchestrated a widespread conspiracy to steal the election,” read the message from Trump in part, which went on to note that the candidate had already assembled a team of top legal experts to help him transition to a full-time schedule of filing lawsuits against state and local election boards and major media outlets. “Within my first 10 days, I will introduce a comprehensive plan for my disgruntled supporters to march on the White House, and by day 30, I will submit a formal petition demanding Clinton’s immediate removal from office. In addition, throughout the entire 100-day period, I vow to keep the American people fully updated on my progress by continuing to appear on radio and television programs, commenting on current affairs and criticizing Clinton’s history of misconduct as if I’m still in the running to be president.

http://www.theonion.com/article/trump-maps-out-plan-first-100-days-not-conceding-e-54230

Sounds about right.

Blader

Mellania wants to deal with social media and online bullying as First Lady. I'm sure his Depolarables would love that one.

That's a pretty worthy presidential spouse job, imo. I don't think Bill will be up to the task, though :lol

So it's looking like this is literal best case scenario now. What a world where that isn't an unreasonable claim...

I don't see Indiana and Alaska flipping blue before Georgia. I think Utah going blue or yellow is even more likely than Indiana.

Oh, it was just peer pressure.

There's so much wrong with this explanation. It's laughable.

Also! If a 60 year old can't resist peer pressure, what changed in 10 years that he won't be egged on by Putin to launch nukes or some shit.

EDIT: Double ALSO: How Beta of Trump to fall for this.

Dierce

It is quite obvious that orange turd is disgracefully using his wife in order to have the media attack her for her comments. What a coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom