• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emarv

It being tight in Florida does not equal it being tight Electorally. There's still a ton of states, people.

Jesus, guys.

seriously, people saying people need to calm down need to shut up.

This shit is terrifying. You are talking about millions of lives that are going to get fucked with a Trump presidency and GOP controlled congress.

faisal233

Dangerous tweet too. If she pulls off FL he's going to regret that tweet.
zQgSjdr.png

Strimei

Don't go to the ot if you want to keep your sanity

Probably shouldn't be here either.

Anyway I'm looking at teh guardian's map now that I got it working. Fairfax and Loudon are both only halfway done, so again, early to be freaking out about Virginia, she's leading in both. edit: Misread Loudon I think, closer to 90% there so almost done.

Prince William county is far closer, but its only 16% reporting in right now, that can easily change.

Suprise suprise, the Republican tactic of cutting the number of polling stations and hours in Democratic areas makes voting difficult. But everyone will blame the 'voters' and ignore the effects of the 2010 election where Republicans were given the power to decide how the elections themselves would be run and organized.

Life is good for the rural Republican voter with multiple polling stations and no lines.

Maxim726X

Every single time now.

It will never change too.

Are you a reverse bedwetter?

May be even worse.

Yes, there are a lot of outstanding votes from Democratic counties. He's still built a nice lead in Florida.

I was told by the pollsters on Poligaf that this was a slam dunk. It's not.

PBY

Banned
It being tight in Florida does not equal it being tight Electorally. There's still a ton of states, people.

Jesus, guys.
Uhhh

Okay she just lost FL no big deal.

Dude come on. This is a huuuuge deal. This isn't bedwetting

Trump on track to 272 with the current map(FL, VA, NC, OH). Mormons and Hispanics will have to save the nation in UT and AZ and that's with Hill winning PA, MI, WI, CO.

VA should flip back to Clinton but if Kaine can't even win his home state Hillary will have lost this by not picking Bernie as Veep instead.

I'm freaking the fuck out here.

There is a huge white surge happening and minorities are not performing up to what is necessary to secure victories in these swing states.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
To be fair, she wasn't chosen to win Florida.

The main issue is rural white America. That means VA, MI, PA, OH are all problems.

This is absolutely leaning Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom