• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I thought this was temporary but it sure seems real. 2000 was the first election I could vote in. Trump winning would make that look like paradise.

I wouldn't be worried about Trump that much if it wasn't for the fact that if Hillary loses he also has Republican House and Senate. That scares me more than anything. From Obama to this fucking bullshit.

Like come on... fucking Comey...

Imagine if the GOP have nominated Kasich or Rubio candidate.

We'd at least then have a responsible person as President even if I don't agree with their politics.

If Hillary barely wins

Then that means that racist fucks have a path to the white house.
It means failed business men with xenophobic tendencies can become president if they are charismatic enough.

It means we get to do this again 4 years from now.

Drek

People were saying the same thing about Florida :(
All polling had FL within margin of error. VA was high single digits, well outside margin of error. They aren't comparable. FL is a toss up, if she loses VA it will change all concept of how to poll humans.

Crocodile

Nobody is panicking because he won Florida.

We're panicking because of how he won it.

People who have no concern at this point should remove themselves from the echo chamber. Even with a win, this vote so far is concerning, and only legitimizes everything Trump has done.

That's scary. I will officially freak out if Virginia is lost.

That much is true. Stoking racism & sexism shouldn't be a successful strategy just for the health of the country.

White people are the worst huh

I actually think we are pretty neat. This is what happens when all white people here about for years is white privelege, being called racists, being told we owe reparations ect.

Not a Trump guy at all but a lot of white people are really pissed off and this is what happens.

Imagine if the GOP have nominated Kasich or Rubio candidate.

It actually wouldn't have been the same. This is from a huge surge in exurban and rural white America.

They are EXCITED for Trump, not the other GOPers as seen in the Primary.

Again, rural, white America is all in on the Trump ideals...and that is scary.

I actually think we are pretty neat. This is what happens when all white people here about for years is white privelege, being called racists, being told we owe reparations ect.

Not a Trump guy at all but a lot of white people are really pissed off and this is what happens.
You're proving my point

bomma_man

If this is what they do in response to hearing that then yes, they are the fucking worst.

Brinbe

We just have to hope that they were able to get the urban vote out enough to overcome all that rural vote that came in.

Fucking sickening. They may not have the numbers.

Slime

Banned
The thing that scares me about FL isn't that Trump might win it (because that was always in the cards), it's that the unprecedented white turnout could foreshadow similar performance in MI, OH, PA, NC, and VA.

The rural white vote is the big story of this election, and that is terrifying.

VA should flip back to Clinton but if Kaine can't even win his home state Hillary will have lost this by not picking Bernie as Veep instead.

I fail to see how running the bern as veep would've secured kaine's state. Especially since Hillster defeated gramps there.

Exactly.

America is going to elect Donald fucking Trump. Great.

damn soldier, you got no chill. chillax. still time.

Touchdown

Banned
Hillary closing in VA and NC

hope

0d806222f4.gif

smurfx

get some go again
ugh i really wanted hillary to win florida so this night would be called fast. the dream of a big electoral vote blowout is now over and i'm now hoping she wins even if its by a few votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom